• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -13 ) at Detroit ( 13 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Shaq Harrison at 3k is pretty enticing, I also really like Jordan Poole at 4K given the fact that they just cut pargo and he was already trending up in terms of minutes/usage.

I understand the Shaq love, but Arci is just sitting there $100 more with a bigger foothold in the rotation already. Of course he’s not SF eligible like Shaq is.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yeah for now, I’m pretty much 100% Brown at 3800. Less interested in DRose with minutes up in the air but I’ll certainly have some.

Also have oodles of Wiggins as SF is again, weak

I’m looking at a lot of Tobias Harris at SF, but I’m not sure how much I love it. It’s the lowest his salary has been all year @ 6200.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I understand the Shaq love, but Arci is just sitting there $100 more with a bigger foothold in the rotation already. Of course he’s not SF eligible like Shaq is.

But one of them is named Shaq! Also the only thing I can (logically) posit towards Shaq is that he can probably play more combo guard/wing that Arci. But you are correct about him being higher in Boylen’s line of people he likes, which is kinda just how he operates.

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Tough not to just click on Rose and Brown every time, but SG is actually pretty deep.

I think having rose exposure is going to happen, but I’m also going to be careful. Brown is just tough to get away from.

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

I think having rose exposure is going to happen, but I’m also going to be careful. Brown is just tough to get away from.

Are we thinking Rose will have a minutes restriction?

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Are we thinking Rose will have a minutes restriction?

He’s still only a couple actual game settings removed from injury (though the extra week obviously does mean a lot), and yeah… the pistons are in a weird situation. They’re not competing for anything, the trade deadline has passed, and so while I can’t say for sure what their intentions are, I don’t know why they’d keep running rose for extended minutes (meaning like more than 28-30).

Obviously 30 minutes would still be really sufficient at his usage and price, but I can see situations where we go “I can’t believe Rose only got 22 minutes!”

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Obviously 30 minutes would still be really sufficient at his usage and price, but I can see situations where we go “I can’t believe Rose only got 22 minutes!”

There’s ZERO incentive to play Rose anything significant.

Anything can happen and I’m not in Casey’s head, Rose is still a Piston today more so because of loyalty and Arn Tellem. I would be MORE shocked if Rose played 30 minutes than 20 minutes, and I’ll go a step further and say, I’d be more surprised if he played beyond 30 minutes than like a 15-18 minute range.

With all that said, Rose has put up big numbers in the 20-25 minute range before and he’s priced OK on FD, so I wouldn’t specifically fade him in fear he doesn’t see 30+ minutes. I have no interest whatsoever on DK though. Pistons will most likely get waxed and Rose should definitely be glued to the bench in a blowout.

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

He’s still only a couple actual game settings removed from injury (though the extra week obviously does mean a lot), and yeah… the pistons are in a weird situation. They’re not competing for anything, the trade deadline has passed, and so while I can’t say for sure what their intentions are, I don’t know why they’d keep running rose for extended minutes (meaning like more than 28-30).

Yeah, that all sounds reasonable. I like that he played a couple minutes in OT last week when they could’ve just put in Brown — I read that Casey doesn’t want to play Brown at the point. I assume we’ll get some bit of clarity tomorrow.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

There’s ZERO incentive to play Rose anything significant.

Anything can happen and I’m not in Casey’s head, Rose is still a Piston today more so because of loyalty and Arn Tellem. I would be MORE shocked if Rose played 30 minutes than 20 minutes, and I’ll go a step further and say, I’d be more surprised if he played beyond 30 minutes than like a 15-18 minute range.

With all that said, Rose has put up big numbers in the 20-25 minute range before and he’s priced OK on FD, so I wouldn’t specifically fade him in fear he doesn’t see 30+ minutes. I have no interest whatsoever on DK though. Pistons will most likely get waxed and Rose should definitely be glued to the bench in a blowout.

Yeah, I think we’re on the same page.

• kdsdawg

Chriss will stay on the floor against Houston,won’t he? Great option on DK at $6200 if so.

• MoccasinMusic

Can Damion Lee have a repeat performance against the rockets??

• gaelicgirl

Got Bleacher Report back!

Had to download the new version of Microsoft Edge, and now it looks normal again.

• noddy

Been away from NBA for a while, but want to start playing again. Isn’t Sato a lock on Yahoo for $15?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Been away from NBA for a while, but want to start playing again. Isn’t Sato a lock on Yahoo for $15?

I don’t play yahoo nor am I super familiar with the pricing. I took a quick look and he looks too cheap, Poole will probably get some ownership too and is cheaper

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone know what’s going on with Jarrett Allen decline in minutes and DAJ playing more. DAJ just playing better of late?

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone know what’s going on with Jarrett Allen decline in minutes and DAJ playing more. DAJ just playing better of late?

As far as I can tell, that’s pretty much been it. I chanced into playing him at the beginning of his good run, and have played him every day since to great effect.

• tmarohl

Rotoworld Basketball
    @Rotoworld_BK
    ·
    7s
    Nikola Jokic has lost 20-25 lbs during season

I would say that directly corresponds with his improvement from Mid January to now.

• noddy

Is it dumb to play Middleton and ABC together?

• got9forya

Finally can lose more money on FD in Basketball. Hope yall are buying something nice with my donations

• superjon

Embid’s price is too nice.

Do we pair him with Harden or ABC, or go more balanced?

• Kanner88

Anyone see if there is a morning grind show for today with Stevie ? Not finding it anywhere

• miggs6876

Glad to have basketball back. Tonight should be fun.

• FantasySultan

But but but who we paying up for on FD

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

Glad to have basketball back. Tonight should be fun.

So happy to have it back. Maybe it’s just been the withdrawals, but I’ve loved this slate since I first laid eyes on it too.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Is it dumb to play Middleton and ABC together?

Not if you think the game stays close enough, long enough that they play full minutes and do well. I don’t believe either of those first two happen so I won’t play them together. Probably won’t play Middleton at all on DK. There’s probably 7-10 SF’s I like more, but not sure if you’re talking elsewhere. ABC I’ll have exposure too here and there, because he’s so easy to get to, but Embiid/Harden/Westbrook all seem like better places to put your money, but he’ll also be lower owned than those 3 I’d imagine, so that makes him a bit more interesting. This is all from a DK perspective though and depending on pricing may be useless to you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).