• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Boogie will end up with Toronto, Lakers, Nets or Dallas. Drummond ends up in Boston to fill that huge trade exception.

I’d like to see Boogie return to Sacramento.

Watching him play pattycakes with Whiteside and Bjelica on the bench would be hilarious as they watch Bagley go 3-10 from the paint.

Perfect fit for the Kings, perfect fit for Boogie, perfect fit for Luke Walton.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Buy out or trade I wonder?

He is on a one year veterans minimum, so not much to buy out half way through the season. Could just release him.

• ifthethunder

@Yukerboy said...

I’d like to see Boogie return to Sacramento.

Watching him play pattycakes with Whiteside and Bjelica on the bench would be hilarious as they watch Bagley go 3-10 from the paint.

Perfect fit for the Kings, perfect fit for Boogie, perfect fit for Luke Walton.

Speaking of such, I still have Bagley in 1 of 3. Would you replace him with Xavier Tillman or Bjelica? (I have them in the other 2.)
    ~

• tmarohl

No guarantee Bjelica sees the floor, depending on who is available for Sac. Huge upside though if Barnes and Holmes are still out. This is a front end of a back to back for Sac, so we may see those guys sit tonight.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

No guarantee Bjelica sees the floor, depending on who is available for Sac. Huge upside though if Barnes and Holmes are still out. This is a front end of a back to back for Sac, so we may see those guys sit tonight.

They have lost five games in a row. I doubt they are looking to rest anyone.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

They have lost five games in a row. I doubt they are looking to rest anyone.

If they are still hurt, most likely will not play in a back to back. Pick which game you think you have a better chance of winning. Right now, I think they have a better chance of beating the Bucks than the Bulls.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Thanks. I thought Barnes would be out, but will have to remember to check.
    ~

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

If they are still hurt, most likely will not play in a back to back. Pick which game you think you have a better chance of winning. Right now, I think they have a better chance of beating the Bucks than the Bulls.

I just don’t think NBA head coaches on five game losing streaks don’t attempt to put their best foot forward vs the Bulls.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Boogie will end up with Toronto, Lakers, Nets or Dallas. Drummond ends up in Boston to fill that huge trade exception.

The most wins Counsins ever participated in a season is still 35 with Kentucky.
    No way I see him going to the Lakers. I think Gasol is too popular with the players for them to do that to him, though Cousins would be a great addition.
    Dallas already has their frontcourt in the backcourt, Cousins would just clog it up even more.
    I personally think Cousins would be a great fit with Toronto. Having a center out at the perimeter unclogs the lane for their real players.

Finally, the Nets so deserve Cousins and Cousins so deserves the Nets.
    Steve Nash is in a can’t win situation. Win the championship, it’s the players, don’t win the championship, it was the coach.

• captainwacky

There’s no way they’re running Morant and Valanciunas out there a bunch like this, right? I just noticed it’s the 4th of a 3 in 4. Something is afoot…

• captainwacky

lol the Nets are so far from being contenders it’s outrageous. I do feel for Nash, though.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

lol the Nets are so far from being contenders it’s outrageous. I do feel for Nash, though.

I think they are the favorite to win it all, assuming they can keep Kyrie in check.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

There’s no way they’re running Morant and Valanciunas out there a bunch like this, right? I just noticed it’s the 4th of a 3 in 4. Something is afoot…

Memphis is going to shock the world and trade Brooks, Clarke, Anderson, and Allen for Boogie.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I think they are the favorite to win it all, assuming they can keep Kyrie in check.

They’re not even good in my opinion. I know you have the reverse jinx thing going with the Bucks, but they will shred them if and when they play.

• Wooden_Bones

The Rockets are planning to part ways with Cousins either via trade or by releasing him, His contract was just guaranteed for the rest of the season by the Rockets yesterday, as a good gesture and good PR.

• captainwacky

Also if you’re looking for Bane price range pivots or PF pivots on DK, Toscano-Anderson is in a good spot and price imo

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I’m on the Jazz train, but I think the Nets are the favorite in the East depending on how Jrue looks coming back.

Losing Jrue has been downright devastating for the Bucks and I was honestly not a big Jrue fan to begin with. I am now.

• jfitzgan

Any particular reason why fox’s minutes have been down lately or is it just Walton being an idiot?

• Brendan239

@ifthethunder said...

Thanks. I thought Barnes would be out, but will have to remember to check.
    ~

If Barnes and Holmes are out Bjelica is a great play but do you go Bagley if you can fit him over Bjelica?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

They’re not even good in my opinion. I know you have the reverse jinx thing going with the Bucks, but they will shred them if and when they play.

They will get a few defensive pieces, and be a force to be reckoned with. I don’t see anyone being able to score with them if they can get a few stops.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

They will get a few defensive pieces, and be a force to be reckoned with. I don’t see anyone being able to score with them if they can get a few stops.

I’m largely unconvinced, but that’s why we play the games :)

• Wooden_Bones

@Brendan239 said...

If Barnes and Holmes are out Bjelica is a great play but do you go Bagley if you can fit him over Bjelica?

That’s my plan.

• jfitzgan

@Yukerboy said...

I’m on the Jazz train, but I think the Nets are the favorite in the East depending on how Jrue looks coming back.

Losing Jrue has been downright devastating for the Bucks and I was honestly not a big Jrue fan to begin with. I am now.

Why are u underweight on butler? Who do u like at sf on FD? I’m back and forth with him.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Memphis is going to shock the world and trade Brooks, Clarke, Anderson, and Allen for Boogie.

Great move. Memphis needs a strong 3rd center for those mop up duties. :)
    Honestly, that would be the type of move that keeps Gorgui Dieng wondering to God what he has done to deserve being pushed down the depth chart on every team he plays for.

• captainwacky

@Yukerboy said...

Great move. Memphis needs a strong 3rd center for those mop up duties. :)
    Honestly, that would be the type of move that keeps Gorgui Dieng wondering to God what he has done to deserve being pushed down the depth chart on every team he plays for.

You try politely approaching Nikola Pekovic and telling him he’s been demoted.

Speaking of people that would have literally murdered in the 80’s NBA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).