RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

Am I stupid for fading Lebron or something? He seems to barely crack 50 fdp. And there’s a SF thats been kinda hot like lately in Oubre. The Heat are a tough defensive team too. Or am I over-thinking again? Dont forget that the Grizzlies value plays could always backfire too. Hard to trust Tyus Jones, Konchar. I already mentioned about Bane a few pages ago. Hell, Tillman kinda scares me too

Just play who you want to play. Don’t worry about anything else.

• 01blazers

@Calicapo said...

Isn’t everyone out for Memphis?

Fade Memphis and get blazers low salary dudes IMO

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Calicapo said...

Isn’t everyone out for Memphis?

Well, J-Val’s playing. I think Dieng is fine and has a fairly clear path to 16 minutes, with definite upside to 20 or more. He’s not an all in play for me, but will have some.

• captainwacky

@01blazers said...

Fade Memphis and get blazers low salary dudes IMO

I think DJJ is a great play. Not sold on their other role players.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

You try politely approaching Nikola Pekovic and telling him he’s been demoted.

Speaking of people that would have literally murdered in the 80’s NBA.

The fact that you referenced Nikola Pekovic increased my respect for you tenfold.

• Yeoman

@captainwacky said...

League policies are part of the equation in all these sports and our perception of ‘toughness’, though. Same reason dudes don’t throw hands in the NBA and rest. Just asset protection.

Fans will get over it soon enough. Soccer went through this decades ago, baseball went through it around 1890 or so. Thibs will ruin a good team by wearing his starters out in meaningless regular season games, said team’s fans will be pissed off about it, and that’ll be the end of it. It took about fifteen years for baseball to go from “these pitchers are such wussies, expecting days off” to a league-standard four-man rotation.

• IT4MVP

I’ll be overweight on Dame, LaMelo, Bane, DJJ
    Under on Bron, all Kings, and Ja. Have none of Booker/CP3, Steph. GL to me

• tmarohl

@rstylz said...

Well the salary is the issue really in that case.

If you told me the Raps could have Boogie for Stanley Johnson and a second round pick i would do it in a heart beat.

They are one good piece away from being right back in contention.

Was chatting with the Wifey about it last night, throwing some names out like KAT or Fro, some mobile bigs. Now i know KAT wouldn’t be on the table.

But to get Boogie for basically nothing would be well worth the risk this year if you aren’t giving anything up.

I don’t think this Masai guy knows what he is going…….

Boston has the trade exception where they can fit Drummonds salary in without trading any players or making cap space.

• Brendan239

Is KCP the punt? Mia gives up the corner 3

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

I think DJJ is a great play. Not sold on their other role players.

DJJ is a very good play imo. Simons too maybe.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@jfitzgan said...

U think butler will have higher ownership than Lebron? I have no clue.

I think it’s close.
    Both will have over 25%.
    I just tend to think recency bias gives Butler an edge in ownership.

• chronoxiong

@Pandamonious said...

Just play who you want to play. Don’t worry about anything else.

I just dont see how the Lakers can compete missing two important players. Its just Lebron and whichever scrub feels like stepping up. Kuzma is getting priced up now so he’s nowhere near my radar at PF. And yeah, the Grizzlies value players might work but not all of them will. The Suns aren’t a defensive slouch.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

DJJ is a very good play imo. Simons too maybe.

I think Simons is an ok play in a DFS vacuum, but on this slate he’s competing with bane/tyus/melton/even THT and other lakers depending on the site.

That being said, it’s the exact type of play I was referencing earlier where if he’s the guy who gets 35 at that price instead, you ship a tournament.

• tmarohl

Building one now where I am just pretending the first two games don’t exist. Too much news yet to break that I don’t think we will have in the next 27 minutes.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I think Simons is an ok play in a DFS vacuum, but on this slate he’s competing with bane/tyus/melton/even THT and other lakers depending on the site.

That being said, it’s the exact type of play I was referencing earlier where if he’s the guy who gets 35 at that price instead, you ship a tournament.

I’m well overweight on Simons.
    You’ve all been warned.

• Wooden_Bones

The expectation is that Cousins will still start for the Rockets on Monday, so it seems the team will continue to play him until he gets released or traded, or until Wood is ready to return.

• superjon

Starting with Dame, Bane and Kuzma in all 3

• tmarohl

@Wooden_Bones said...

The expectation is that Cousins will still start for the Rockets on Monday, so it seems the team will continue to play him until he gets released or traded, or until Wood is ready to return.

Be that guys luck that he blows out a knee or something.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Lineup note: Justise Winslow (hip) will be on a minutes limit Saturday.

• jfitzgan

@Yukerboy said...

I think it’s close.
    Both will have over 25%.
    I just tend to think recency bias gives Butler an edge in ownership.

Thanks. It’s a tough call for me and jimmy is $1.3k cheaper which is where I’m leaning. But so are many other people due to the same reason.

• Wooden_Bones

@tmarohl said...

Be that guys luck that he blows out a knee or something.

That was my first thought. I wonder how often he thinks about how he was on a path to getting a supermax contract on one point, then due to him wanting out of SAC and injuries he’s playing for vet min now.

• mbunner23

I think it’s a chef Curry night too. Maybe pairing him and Dame.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Guys making or breaking my night are Crowder, Westbrook, Trent and Kuzma.

Guys who made or broke my night last night were JaMychael Green.
    Just giving fair warning.

• Njsum1

Y’ all haven’t figured out where cousins is going yet?

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Y’ all haven’t figured out where cousins is going yet?

Wouldn’t surprise me, just so they can be even worse defensively.

But I think he goes to LA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).