RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

What is currys % 😁

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

What is currys % 😁

I got him at 17% on DK and 14% on FD in my contests.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

What is currys % 😁

17.4 FD.

• Golfnut04240

I only wasted $0.25 on 1 Steph line. Glad I didn’t play more. Still, this is brutal.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

I got him at 17% on DK and 14% on FD in my contests.

I see it at 17% in the clutch on fd.

• tmarohl

Where is GG to explain this to us?

• Alvance83

14.8 on my dk

• jfitzgan

Bjelica gonna get run?

• Bodiaz36

Lol, not even 5 minutes in and this is already tilting

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

17.4 FD.

I’m worried about all my lamelo now, although horents coach said they were going 10 deep, i doubt horents can blow them out without curry anyway.

• gaelicgirl

@kia12345678 said...

Steph late scratch

Of course, the one day I play the main slate…

• RipCityRings

Always fun when 50% of your lineups are dead literally at tip-off. NBA is either profiting from this lack of transparency or completely incompetent.

• LetsCash

From a real life basketball perspective, the Warriors should be playing through Oubre more now.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Interesting. I would have thought Curry would be starting for his old coach Mark Jackson, with Reggie playing the Klay role.

Mark wasn’t going to get enough minutes that game because Byron Scott was returning from injury 😜

So logically, Steph morphed into Reggie

• roomchat

I’m 30% Curry. Screw this crap.

• Yeoman

@captainwacky said...

Basically, if you managed to hypothetically put all the players that ever lived in a room at their peak this second (without changing their development based on era) and have a draft to make the NBA right now, 80 percent+ of the best players would be from about 2000 on.

The ten fastest marathons ever run were all run in the last seven years. Seven of the ten were run since 2018.

Nine of the ten fastest 100 meters ever run were run in the last twelve years.

Pick any event, it’s the same. It doesn’t mean the older guys like Thorpe and Owens and Kip Keino weren’t fantastic athletes, every bit as great as those we watch today. It does mean they weren’t as fast.

• IT4MVP

I don’t have much Curry but this is just insane. Every Steph lineup should be refunded in full

• Bodiaz36

Right now, Bridges and Monk are carrying the Hornets. Incredible

• captainwacky

@Yeoman said...

The ten fastest marathons ever run were all run in the last seven years. Seven of the ten were run since 2018.

Nine of the ten fastest 100 meters ever run were run in the last twelve years.

Pick any event, it’s the same. It doesn’t mean the older guys like Thorpe and Owens and Kip Keino weren’t fantastic athletes, every bit as great as those we watch today. It does mean they weren’t as fast.

You don’t have to convince me. 20 years from now we’ll be seeing guys better than the standard today. I hope I’m not tricking myself into complaining about it.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    4s
    Lineup note: Grizzlies will start Morant, Melton, Bane, Tillman, Valanciunas on Saturday.

• Danielv22

Played 4 of 6 lineups w Curry on FD. Low ownership, huge ceiling what can go wrong

• JohnBeal

It’s not like it was known before lock, he left the court right before tip off.

• Njsum1

@roomchat said...

I’m 30% Curry. Screw this crap.

Me too on DK 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Packapunch

What happened to Ball?

• Brendan239

I don’t ussay this but F Steph Curry!! 2/10 FD LUs and my single bullet Superdraft. What a bunch of BS.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).