RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

@Packapunch said...

What happened to Ball?

Coach essentially subbed out the entire starting 5 with the exception of Rozier 6 minutes into the game.

• 01blazers

Glad I faded this game. Ball gonna kill lots of lineups tonight. And go Burns for 1k!!

• Bodhisattva

Wish I’d just locked Oubrey

• captainwacky

@Joeyrockland1 said...

What other option do they have , Wiggins sucks

They went with scoring 15 points in a quarter as their answer.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    58s
    Lineup note: Bulls will start White, LaVine, Temple, Williams, Carter Jr. on Saturday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    27s
    Lineup note: Wizards will start Westbrook, Beal, Mathews, Hachimura, Wagner on Saturday.

• Joeyrockland1

@LetsCash said...

From a real life basketball perspective, the Warriors should be playing through Oubre more now.

What are the other options , besides Wiseman in time ……Wiggins ….I think he sucks

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Because athletes adopt to their competition.

But adaptation takes time, especially when it’s a matter of physique. You drop an ten-year-old Dan Dierdorf into a 2010 family and he turns into the same behemoth we watch every Sunday. But you drop a twenty-two year old Dan Dierdorf onto a NFL field now, he gets destroyed. You can’t put 75-100 pounds of useful weight on in a month.

• dominicanpapi

Whiteside is starting…

So is Cory Joseph. Kings beat writer said if Holmes plays, Joseph would start. I assume Holmes is in then.

Edit: Holmes is out. Jeez…

• deepfat

I need Draymond to start doing basketball stuff

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    27s
    Lineup note: Wizards will start Westbrook, Beal, Mathews, Hachimura, Wagner on Saturday.

Fade Bertrans?

• Yeoman

@dominicanpapi said...

Coach essentially subbed out the entire starting 5 with the exception of Rozier 6 minutes into the game.

So basically you’re saying he took his Ball and went home?

• IT4MVP

Disaster. I have so much LaMelo

• deepfat

@Yeoman said...

But adaptation takes time, especially when it’s a matter of physique. You drop an ten-year-old Dan Dierdorf into a 2010 family and he turns into the same behemoth we watch every Sunday. But you drop a twenty-two year old Dan Dierdorf onto a NFL field now, he gets destroyed. You can’t put 75-100 pounds of useful weight on in a month.

Steph would have to put on 15 lbs of muscle to even play in the 90s. He does that shoulder shake in the corner John Starks and the like would be licking their chops to take a shot at him.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Whiteside is starting…

So is Cory Joseph. Kings beat writer said if Holmes plays, Joseph would start. I assume Holmes is in then.

I don’t think you can read into it like that. CoJo could still start without Holmes. And this lineup makes me almost certain Holmes is out.

• noddy

@Packapunch said...

What happened to Ball?

He’s in

• tmarohl

Lineup note: Kings will start Fox, Joseph, Hield, Bagley, Whiteside on Saturday.
    FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Richaun Holmes (knee) ruled out Saturday.

• deepfat

I say LaVine goes very underowned tonight and smashes. That’s my hope, anyway.

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

Steph would have to put on 15 lbs of muscle to even play in the 90s. He does that shoulder shake in the corner John Starks and the like would be licking their chops to take a shot at him.

They’re literally the exact same build, and I’d venture steph has a better physique.

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

I say LaVine goes very underowned tonight and smashes. That’s my hope, anyway.

I’m with you there

• @billythekidcowboysheat said...

• Golfnut04240

I have 3 shares of Bertans. Has he been coming off the bench the entire time?

• tmarohl

Do we need to put some Whiteside in now?

• 01blazers

@IT4MVP said...

Disaster. I have so much LaMelo

Everyone does…..except me

• deepfat

@captainwacky said...

They’re literally the exact same build, and I’d venture steph has a better physique.

John Starks was/is much much tougher though. That cannot be disputed. The point is, back then you could take shots at guys. Last Dance showed us that MJ had to bulk up because he was getting the sh*t kicked out of him at his size pre-1989.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).