• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Glad I only played Bane and Tillman from that game… ugh

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Tyler Herro (hip) questionable to return Saturday.

• Golfnut04240

GSW/CHA w/ 138 points after 3 quarters. I took some shots and game stacked this game. Pathetic.

• RipCityRings

I was told Bagley would be limited…

• chronoxiong

How’s the Grizzlies value plays going for you guys? I only have Tillman on FD. On Yahoo, I have Bane and Melton. Ugh.

No Bagley? No Cashey. Wow. Had a nice Nunn/Bagley that I changed out because of Chalk MEM. Limited bullets today. And All The Duds! SO aggravating… plus now Matthews has good game. I have a team with 26 and 294 PMR.. How is that even possible? And that isn’t the one with Curry… have a Lill/Westy/BEAL/DJJ with 3
    Memphis Duds & Valentine-DUD. So Good Night.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

How’s the Grizzlies value plays going for you guys? I only have Tillman on FD. On Yahoo, I have Bane and Melton. Ugh.

Got a whole half of garbage time coming up, so I think they will be fine.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Was a Gasol, Wanamaker, Lee night and nobody knew…

• rickleese

Walton playing Buddy Hield at the 4. Whiteside, bjelica and parker on bench. Bulls posting Thad Young every time down. Sac doubling post and getting killed. Bjelica 7 minutes. Parker 4 minutes.

• Kanner88

Hornets players must have sprayed there hands with silicone before the game … 24 turnovers good lord

• Golfnut04240

Looks like WAS/POR for all the cash.

• zombiekopitar

@rickleese said...

Walton playing Buddy Hield at the 4. Whiteside, bjelica and parker on bench. Bulls posting Thad Young every time down. Sac doubling post and getting killed. Bjelica 7 minutes. Parker 4 minutes.

Walton is trash and has no idea how to use the talent around him. They could be a playoff team with that talent

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Draymond Green has been erected Saturday after being assessed two technical fouls.

• Helpabrotherout

Scary terry!!!!!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Dray is such an idiot. You really see how average he is when he isn’t surrounded by superstars

• Codyveo

I can’t stand Draymond so I love nights like tonight. Hahahahahahaha

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Glad Terry hit that. Didn’t want OT

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Draymond Green has been erected Saturday after being assessed two technical fouls.

And Rozier wins it. Dumb Dray. I was looking for OT.

• tmarohl

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Dray is such an idiot. You really see how average he is when he isn’t surrounded by superstars

I have been saying that for the last couple of years. You are late to the party!

• IT4MVP

Terry did em dirty!!!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Eh, we all know Dray isn’t that guy. He’s a role player personified, who does multiple things, but not one thing extremely well, at least certainly not scoring. He’s not an elite playmaker that’s going to make everyone around him better, he’s not an elite scorer, that is going to put a team on his back. He makes a difference in other ways that doesn’t translate when your team’s star players for the night are Oubre and Wiggins. He’s an elite 4th man and the type of guy though that could put a team like Boston, Utah, or Denver over the top, but not make a team like the Cavs a playoff team, if that makes sense.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah he’s a good role player

• chronoxiong

Time to sit the Suns starters. This game is out of hand.

• Golfnut04240

I took a chance on Davis Bertans tonight. He has to get going now it’s his turn in the rotation.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).