• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I agree with the Dray comment Panda.

Kent Bazemore junior year at ODU they were really good. Got beat by Butler at the buzzer in the tournament but went like 28-6. Anyways the toughest most important player on the team was Ben Finney, Dorian’s brother. 6’5 220, couldnt shoot, couldnt create but just won games. Most of those guys went on to play professional basketball but Ben was just a junkyard dog, added the toughness that allowed them to be champions.

J Parker enters game for SAC.

• IT4MVP

Anyone feel like the double ups on FD are sketchy. How does 86/100 lineups have Kanter and Curry is 1% 🤔

• tmarohl

@IT4MVP said...

Anyone feel like the double ups on FD are sketchy. How does 86/100 lineups have Kanter and Curry is 1% 🤔

Because Curry was not a cash game play.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Memphis bench starters not even playing in the blowout. thats sad…

• Golfnut04240

I was thinking Tillman and Bane would have more run.

• texasmajor

A new Jimmy Buckets meme is born. LOL

• RipCityRings

Cam Payne 10x. Got him at 0.8% in the late slate and probably still won’t cash. No Bagley, no bag.

• chronoxiong

I need Bjelica to get some run. How did he get so much run last game and only getting 11 minutes tonight? Why am I getting trolled by Luke Walton?

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    3s
    Lineup note: Marvin Bagley, DaQuan Jeffries will be on a minutes limit Saturday.

5:35 left in the game and Bagley has already played 30 minutes. Still in there. What does “minutes limit” mean to you, Luke Walton? It’s insane how much smoke and mirror BS we have to deal with to play NBA DFS.

Edit: And of course this was a Bagley smash spot, but after reading that I pivoted down to Bjelica everywhere.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Well I was wrong. Support emailed me back and basically said tough shit. Late scratches are an inherent risk in DFS. No refunds will be given

• Golfnut04240

Thanks, Davis Bertans. You are tonight’s Seth Curry.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Had Bagley and took him out because “limited”….. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but this misinformation or lack of information or downright f’ing with us is really getting old

Bagley-Fever wow. And he is $400 more tomorrow also now. Could see him rest after these 30+. LaViney was so easy tonight. Knew 50-60. Looking back shoulda been easy slate if you avoid Curry and Ball. Have West/Beal paired up on many. Loved Nunn/Bags. That’s how it goes.. had limited entries today due to week of losses, couldn’t play all my usual volume.

• SkateFiend

I figured the Grizzlies would play everyone 20 minutes (minimum) with multiple players, but I thought either Morant or Valanciunas would do something worthwhile. Nah.

“Chase minutes” is an advice that might have made sense 2016, but now, it’s a trap on most nights. The NBA is a positionless sports.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Bagley-Fever wow. And he is $400 more tomorrow also now. Could see him rest after these 30+. LaViney was so easy tonight. Knew 50-60. Looking back shoulda been easy slate if you avoid Curry and Ball. Have West/Beal paired up on many.

I avoided Ball and Curry but have LBJ and Dame…. at least Jimmy did ok… have Simon, Dame and DJJ… can still cash but it’s an ugly night

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Luke Walton sucks. I also took out Bagley cause of limited minutes.
    The curry news sucked too cause I pivoted from bagley to Draymomd (plays better with Steph). I would had play Oubre if I knew Steph was out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I knew when we got that Memphis news it was gonna be a disaster. And I still just jammed them all in lol

• RipCityRings

Bagley’s minutes for the last 10 games:

24, 21, 29, 21, 18, 19, 22, 26, 20, 22.

Tonight while “limited”:

DFS stops being a game when you become the subject of constant disinformation and outright lies, players magically becoming unavailable minutes after lock or right at tip with no warning, zero accountability anywhere. It used to be a relatively level playing field in which succeeded or failed based upon your own choices, now it’s become both a full-time job and a sucker’s bet.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I knew we got that Memphis news it was gonna be a disaster. And I still just jammed them all in lol

I avoided everyone over $4k on dk because PHO is a tough matchup and figured it would be a blowout, but still, even guessing right…. I ended up with Bane not doing anything and Tilman… how do you get 10fpts in the first 5 minutes and end the game at 14?
    Unbelievable
    And they didn’t even play in the 4th even if they are young bench guys 🤷🏻‍♂️

• PrenticeGT

NBA in 2021: Some nights the cash line is 320 on DK. Some nights it is 230.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Tonight while “limited”:

DFS stops being a game when you become the subject of constant disinformation and outright lies, players magically becoming unavailable minutes after lock or right at tip with no warning, zero accountability anywhere. It used to be a relatively level playing field in which succeeded or failed based upon your own choices, now it’s become both a full-time job and a sucker’s bet.

Yep 100 % agree. This month was my been my worst ever cause of this. Late scratches and every night having late breaking news that also breaks the slate changes the game.

• PrenticeGT

@RipCityRings said...

Tonight while “limited”:

I agree.

At this point, if you are playing NBA DFS you need to be very careful with the money you’re putting in. There seems to be no accountability anywhere with regards to injury news. Players just deciding to take the night off right before tip off? The NBA is already a disaster. No one is watching it. Pretty soon no one will be gambling on it either.

• chronoxiong

I am not happy about Bagley playing 35 minutes tonight. If I knew that, I would have gone Bagley over Bjelica. I had the salary to make it work too. Fricken Luke Walton. I am pissed at you.

• captainwacky

You guys are acting like you’re forced to play…

I’m getting smoked. I had a bunch of steph, and pretty much 100 percent tillman and a ton of bane. It’s not fun, but you are literally gambling on a multi-variable contest that includes two platforms. How are you guys still surprised by any of these annoyances at this point (whether its optimizers, news, late scratches, scoring systems, idgaf)?

This is the only point that I consistently bring up that I’m truly serious about: understand the holistic of gambling and what your goal is in it. If you’re trying to be successful, then there’s no chance that whining about it repeatedly helps your constructive mental side.

If you’re here to have some fun, then I guess I commend you for finding a forum about DFS while being very casual, but this still shouldn’t be that surprising (albeit not as cool as it could be).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).