RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@zline34 said...

Im regressing tbh but its still fun. I dont have the drive to put in the hours unless i get a big advantage. And, you dont want to see my punts lol ive had multiple 0.1% players every slate. I cant post my punts though its my only edge left.

My biggest downfall is I spend too much time researching, probably at the expense of working, especially during the pandemic. Probably really should not even read anything until 30 minutes before lock.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG, for the most part, I have lived up to my February pledge not to play Dray except in short slates.

That’s a wise decision, I’m glad you’ve stuck to it for the most part.

• Calicapo

Salvaged my night with Washington Portland showdown.

Memphis looked primed to eat during garbage time, but only Dong crushed value. Unfortunately, I didn’t go with my gut, and reduced my Gorgeous exposure after the forum laughed at me.

Not blaming you guys, cuz y’all are way better at this than me.

Curry scratch was brutal. Bagley minutes restriction was bigger fake news than the Russia Hoax; that one put me off him and onto Bej who was limited himself.

Sounds like most had the same experience, or a variance of if.

• Calicapo

@tmarohl said...

My biggest downfall is I spend too much time researching, probably at the expense of working, especially during the pandemic. Probably really should not even read anything until 30 minutes before lock.

Bingo.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s a wise decision, I’m glad you’ve stuck to it for the most part.

Burned me on like two nights.

• tmarohl

@Calicapo said...

Salvaged my night with Washington Portland showdown.

Memphis looked primed to eat during garbage time, but only Dong crushed value. Unfortunately, I didn’t go with my gut, and reduced my Gorgeous exposure after the forum laughed at me.

Not blaming you guys, cuz y’all are way better at this than me.

Curry scratch was brutal. Bagley minutes restriction was bigger fake news than the Russia Hoax; that one put me off him and onto Bej who was limited himself.

Sounds like most had the same experience, or a variance of if.

I had Dong. It was Banes and Tillman that killed otherwise good, non Curry lineups.

• tmarohl

Another slate tomorrow that looks like a no brainer, which of course means, I am going to lose.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Good thing Luke didn’t have to make a decision when filling in for the Warriors.

Yeah, his resume benefited from being in the right place at the right time. His coaching skills got exposed with the Lakers so he didn’t last long there, and now the Kings are stuck with him. He needs to go.

• Calicapo

@tmarohl said...

I had Dong. It was Banes and Tillman that killed otherwise good, non Curry lineups.

True.

Bro Lo was also never in my main slate player pool even though he was the key in my showdown games.

Would have won nothing of consequence without him on DK.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, his resume benefited from being in the right place at the right time. His coaching skills got exposed with the Lakers so he didn’t last long there, and now the Kings are stuck with him. He needs to go.

I don’t know how he doesn’t see it. His lineup should be.
    Fox
    Hield
    Bagley
    Holmes
    Barnes

Haliburton should be 6th man backing up Fox and Hieldt
    Whiteside should be backing up Holmes and play about 18 minutes per night
    Parker should be backing up Barnes and playing about 16 minutes per night.
    Bjelica should be backing up Bagley and playing about 18 minutes per night.
    Cory Joseph should not see the floor except in an injury situation.

• tmarohl

@Calicapo said...

True.

Bro Lo was also never in my main slate player pool even though he was the key in my showdown games.

Would have won nothing of consequence without him on DK.

I think you mean Rolo, Brolo didn’t play tonight.

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

The one thing research reallly paid off the last 5 years was my sports card investing. Any time i made a decent score id invest a 1/4 of it into undervalued rookies. Its what has allowed me to keep playing. So, the research paid off in a different way. I should have kept my Lebron rookies a couple more years id be retired or playing Thunderdomes.

• gaelicgirl

@Calicapo said...

Curry scratch was brutal.

Fatal even. He looked like he was going to pass out or throw up, though, so it’s not that he just decided he didn’t feel like playing. He really looked sick. It’s weird, because I think something similar has happened before when he’s gone back to Charlotte. Think I will avoid Steph’s “homecoming” games in the future.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Fatal even. He looked like he was going to pass out or throw up, though, so it’s not that he just decided he didn’t feel like playing. He really looked sick. It’s weird, because I think something similar has happened before when he’s gone back to Charlotte. Think I will avoid Steph’s “homecoming” games in the future.

Mama’s cooking?

• tmarohl

Bucks are playing like shit, but I am licking my chops getting to play them tomorrow on a B2B with Walton rotations.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Mama’s cooking?

Haha maybe!

• Calicapo

@tmarohl said...

I think you mean Rolo, Brolo didn’t play tonight.

Correct

• Calicapo

@gaelicgirl said...

Thre conspiracy theorist in me, loves this storyline.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha maybe!

Note to self – Don’t play any Curry’s when they are in Charlotte.

• tmarohl

Giannis is going for a 70 point triple double tomorrow, just because he gets to see Jabari riding the pine.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Can’t believe I am seriously considering pairing Dennis Smith and MCW at PG tomorrow on FD.

You and i gonna be spliting the monies tomorrow night then😁

Sounds like were on the same build:

Beard
    Abc
    Dsj
    Mcw

May i interest you in some OG and jabari if kings guys are out again plus bagley!?

• madmanjayWV

@tmarohl said...

That’s is honestly pretty sound advice if you have a solid core of knowledge and just generally keep up with the ASSOCIATION of AYDS!

My problem is with work, i might have to have a LU set 1-hour or 30-mins b4 lock, with a chance of late swapping 10pm games if something goes funky —

anyway — the SATURDAY DK HORROR SHOW is BELOW – so u can stop reading, now…..

XXX

FEELING like a champ after a smooth 262 in the DK $5K ELBOW SHOT —- what a pathetic effort, needed the cash tho…

EN FUEGO — I only had DAME (51.3%) in S-E $2 for 66 pts; and DJ-JR had 31.25 15.1%.... and PENIS-K's 40.25 was EN FUEGO 22.9% – so 3 of 8 and still cashed…

BANE (61.4%) __ #MEGA #AYDS — ppl on RG Warned vs. him….. X-TILL (66.3%) was an utter BOMB 15.50 pts …..#OOPS #AYDS

LBJ was “COLD” ‘n “FROSTY” with a sub 46-effort in a 96-94 loss…………$10.2K for 4.5x in essence — $uck$ 2$uck =

31.25 from RUI-H 3.9% --- MELTON was blah with 24.5 for $4.8K 16.2% ownership —-

gotta love NBA and all the sheep, meself included, but non-MAX entry ppl have to take stands, often for worser than betterz….

P.S. — I faded ROZIER in my SOLO FD LU…. knew it was a bad fade, so EZ FADE on DK, obviously….

The cat on DK who took down the 5 c-note$ for (ELBOW win) had 1.1% Pa$chall 23.5..@PIVOT;
    and he played OUBRE for 42.0 6.8K (14.1%) UTL

NBA is #FANTASTIC!

P.S. — When u get a combined 34.7 on FD
    from BANE-XT-and knew better BERTRANSofAYDS.. u simply don’t cash, unless it’s a h2h and the other
    guy is dumber than UR….

• Krispac23

It’s crazy how Captain Canada cannot flourish with the dubs or anywhere else. Dude is just a fringe player at this point. He continues on my no play list!!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Calicapo said...

Thre conspiracy theorist in me, loves this storyline.

I think Steph saw his future continuing to have to play with Draymond Green and he got violently ill….

• rstylz

Faded the MEM chalk and still didn’t cash.

I have to re-evaluate my life….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).