RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jfitzgan

@jfitzgan said...

That he is. His price is lower than it’s been in awhile. Any idea why his minutes have drastically dropped in last 2 games?

Forgot to quote. Anyone know why White’s minutes have dropped so much recently?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

That Guy? I’m offended I know your whole life story and when you and your wife have sex but you cant even remember or use my name

Lol

It’s not like you only have one name around here Kurve :)

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

That he is. His price is lower than it’s been in awhile. Any idea why his minutes have drastically dropped in last 2 games?

Yes, he got injured last game and missed the second quarter. The game before, maybe he just sucked 🤷‍♂️

He’s not a lock for big minutes if he’s not balling, which is why I like him for GPP’s in a couple lineups. Not going to be heavy, yet want a little more than the field.

The risk is he sucks and/or doesn’t see good minutes.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

That Guy? I’m offended I know your whole life story and when you and your wife have sex but you cant even remember or use my name

Lol

Congrats, That Guy!
    ~

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

The Bertans spot is really annoying.

The match ups against HOU and DEN were actually really strong spots for him. Tonight is average to below average. The problem is he’s just so cheap on FD and the environment is nice enough and ownership will be so high, it’s hard to just say no too. It’s going to have to depend on Kings news I guess. I think I’d rather play Bjelica or Bagley than Bertans.

Yeah and just hope Bertans goes cold

• jfitzgan

@Njsum1 said...

Yes, he got injured last game and missed the second quarter. The game before, maybe he just sucked 🤷‍♂️

He’s not a lock for big minutes if he’s not balling, which is why I like him for GPP’s in a couple lineups. Not going to be heavy, yet want a little more than the field.

The risk is he sucks and/or doesn’t see good minutes.

Appreciate the responses. And congrats on your recent success.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

It’s not like you only have one name around here Kurve :)

I’d even take monarch’s name for me and just say the irritator lol

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

And congrats on your recent success.

Haha, I’ve been mediocre lately in DFS, but…thanks 🤷‍♂️

• frugal

All done. I’ll check back later after injuries are posted but I want as much POR, WAS, & CHI as I can get. If LAL keeps it reasonably close with MIA tonight, a couple value plays are going to have huge nights, feels like Caruso and THT off the bench could both go 7x+.

• dominicanpapi

I find it really hard to believe the Lakers are 3 point favorites. I’m not saying German Rondo is the end all be all, but the Lakers offense stinks. Them not scoring 100 points the other night sounds about right and Miami is deep enough that 6-7 guys could all have good games and no one really pops off for them. I’ll have Lebron in one lineup on a 3 Max but my main SE lineups I’m probably going to go with Hayward and maybe someone like Melo or DJJ.

Regarding Bertans, I’m a Wiz fan. IIRC, he was late to training camp and he showed up overweight so he’s essentially been playing himself into shape since the season started. I can’t recall since I don’t have it front of me but I could have sworn he was on a minutes limit when the season first started. He’s 4700, he’s going to play at least 28 minutes and while Portland’s defense has been decent, it’s still trash. I’m on this train until Bertans hits 6K and up.

• jdtrey

@jfitzgan said...

Forgot to quote. Anyone know why White’s minutes have dropped so much recently?

NJ told you about last game..
    The game before him, WCJ and Patrick Williams all got benched to start the 2nd half because Donovan liked the way Sato, Young and Valentine closed the first half.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Lol

LOL For real, man.

• ifthethunder

@dominicanpapi said...

I can’t recall since I don’t have it front of me but I could have sworn he was on a minutes limit when the season first started.

Davis Bertans definitely was on a minutes limit and it ramped up very slowly. But he’s been at 30 lately. Maybe only the last 2 games he finally regained his scoring touch? I’m willing to play him tonight.
    ~

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/davis-bertans-dk-game-log-vs-this-season

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Lol

I did know actually, congrats. What’s your strategy?

• jfitzgan

@Njsum1 said...

Haha, I’ve been mediocre lately in DFS, but…thanks 🤷‍♂️

Aah yes. Got mixed up with responding to u and irrigator. But appreciate the feedback and good luck tonight.

• jcrebs

fyi, after not getting a ticket to last nights DK Big Trey Payday contest, despite contacting DK 2 hours before contest start, and then my SE scored 312, would have cashed in that contest, so I contacted DK support again this morning, they apologized, and credited my acct with a $20 ticket.

• jayzee666

@theIrrigator said...

Lol

He probably got confused. That is probably what the person he lives with and can’t stop sharing with the forum calls her boyfriends!! That Guy #1, #2, #3 and so on…..

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s only $0.33 but it feels like way more when the Clutch Shot drops back down to an even $3

• jfitzgan

@theIrrigator said...

It’s only $0.33 but it feels like way more when the Clutch Shot drops back down to an even $3

Thanks for feedback and Congrats on your recent run u guy u.

• Brendan239

Who y’all like at C on FD? My gut reaction is Kanter, his 2 bad games were due to not rebounding in one and not scoring in the other. It’s Washington, he could 10x. My contrarian play is Wendell.

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

Well, we watched a movie and then slept together.

Maybe you deserve each other.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I did know actually, congrats. What’s your strategy?

Yeah I know you did just completing my role as the irritator and giving you a hard time lol. I haven’t really been using any strategy. I’m just importing my DK projections in to FC and generating my lineups right before lock. I have only had 2 good nights. The other 7 nights have been failures. On all sites. Mainly because of Boogie and Whiteside

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah, it adds up quickly over dozens of line ups.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I do think I will continue to have more frequent success on SuperDraft compared to salary sites mainly because you dont have to play the Seth Curry’s and DeAndre Bembry’s of the world

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Richaun Holmes, Harrison Barnes, Glenn Robinson III remain questionable Saturday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).