RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

FD isn’t showing Clark out yet but does show the others

• tmarohl

it is now too easy to play Dame, Lebron, Jimmy and Bam in a lineup on FD.

• dominicanpapi

Tillman is probably the only one you could play on FD. PG is the it spot tonight over there, so using one of your spots on a value PG is risky.

JV is tempting but if the game gets out of hand, he will be the first one to the bench.

No need to dig for Memphis value, you can get to the Lillards/LBJ easily on FD already.

• tmarohl

This also kills guys like CP3, Booker, and higher end Phoenix guys.

• gaelicgirl

@Bornsupreme said...

Curry is in a hometown game. Wants to put on show for the family!! Im 7/10 lineups Curry on 5 gamer!! IMO

Only reason I’m playing this awful slate.

• Its πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Melton
    And
    Tilman

And if you think mem can keep it close, i don’t see how jval or ja can’t get there as well.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

This also kills guys like CP3, Booker, and higher end Phoenix guys.

Not if Memphis keeps it competitive. You already calling a blowout?!

• tmarohl

I think Lebron just became my PG on DK

• jdtrey

@Bornsupreme said...

Curry is in a hometown game. Wants to put on show for the family!! Im 7/10 lineups Curry on 5 gamer!! IMO

Not saying don’t play him but I like Steph and I’m for a good narrative but for some reason he’s only had one really good (DFS) game there.

Steph in Charlotte

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Not if Memphis keeps it competitive. You already calling a blowout?!

Not calling a blowout, but I have to think the mindset going into a game changes when you are facing a situation like this. Wouldn’t be surprised now to see Phoenix rest a guy or two. Maybe Crowder or CP3.

• As much as i want to play jimmy revenge vs bron and the lake show, Hayward is 1500 less with the same ceiling basically.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Starting lineup will determine what I do with Tillman. If he starts at the 4 I will play him. If he doesn’t start I’m not so sure he doesn’t just keep backing up J-Val

• HungryHungryHip

@jdtrey said...

Not saying don’t play him but I like Steph and I’m for a good narrative but for some reason he’s only had one really good (DFS) game there.

Steph in Charlotte

Most of those games were during the Klay/Durant etc days. He’s the main guy now so diff situation

• IT4MVP

Already had Bane in my lineups now he’s gonna be super chalky.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Starting lineup will determine what I do with Tillman. If he starts at the 4 I will play him. If he doesn’t start I’m not so sure he doesn’t just keep backing up J-Val

Who is going to get all the minutes at the 4 with Clarke and Anderson out?

I can’t imagine if Winslow plays that he plays more than like 15 minutes.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Starting lineup is probably

Morant
    Melton
    Bane
    Konchar
    J-Val

Or

Morant
    Melton
    Bane
    Tillman
    J-Val

Right? I guess depending on if Winslow plays than he could possibly start also

• tmarohl

Does this make Dong a viable C play on FD? Have to Figure Tillman gets the PF minutes. That would make Dong the back up for Jval for at least 15-18 minutes I would think.

• Brendan239

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Its πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Melton
    And
    Tilman

And if you think mem can keep it close, i don’t see how jval or ja can’t get there as well.

I agree and was just going to say that. Would you go THT or Bane though? I feel like Banes ceiling is 26 and THT could get all the run he can handle.

• captainwacky

I wonder if this is one where Ja and Jval have a really short leash as well. You could try to get into some sneakier calculus or run some lineups based on that idea as well.

• I thought winslow was having conditioning issues? I can’t imagine he gets many mins at all.

I’m guessing tilman but it could be konchar.

I think the real issue is whether you believe mem can make it a game, because jval could put up a 50-60 burger on ayton, I’m less on ja but ja could get there too.

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

I agree and was just going to say that. Would you go THT or Bane though? I feel like Banes ceiling is 26 and THT could get all the run he can handle.

Bane’s ceiling is wayyyy more than 26 in this instance.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Does this make Dong a viable C play on FD? Have to Figure Tillman gets the PF minutes. That would make Dong the back up for Jval for at least 15-18 minutes I would think.

I don’t know if it makes him viable, but that’s how I would project it.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I will be exposing myself to Dong tonight.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I will be exposing myself to Dong tonight.

Dong days are almost as good as Boban days.

• IT4MVP

Might have to go Butler/Bane now over Herro/Oubre then again Oubre has been en fuego

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).