• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Brendan239 said...

I agree and was just going to say that. Would you go THT or Bane though? I feel like Banes ceiling is 26 and THT could get all the run he can handle.

I mean I’m not maxing out fd, although i should tonight, i stopped my hq subscription though i may get again.

I’m just looking through the salaries and on dk it really depends on how many and which “studs” you want to jam in there.

On fd salary is almost irrelevant today, you can do whatever you want.

Bane is gonna be chalk i don’t want, i just look at upside I’m a gpp player stricly, so no bueno on bane, watch him score 40😁

• captainwacky

I think Bane is good chalk, personally.

• gaelicgirl

@captainwacky said...

I will be exposing myself to Dong tonight.

Sounds risky!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Who is going to get all the minutes at the 4 with Clarke and Anderson out?

I can’t imagine if Winslow plays that he plays more than like 15 minutes.

Konchar, Bane, Winslow, McDermott can play the 3 and 4. Morant, Melton, Tyus at the 1 and 2. Is Tim Frazier still on the team?

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

Sounds risky!

Worse comes to worse I’ll just cry it out, drink a bottle of wine, and reassess my life the next night while in the bubble bath. That’s how this works, yeah?

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I will be exposing myself to Dong tonight.

Are you Brendan’s wife?

This would be quite the plot twist.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Sounds risky!

Sounds like a game for Memphis to get their bench players some run, get Winslow a few minutes, and have short leashes on Morant and JVal. That is what it looks like to me.

• feekdogg

Watch Mo Wagner go for 50 tonight.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Konchar, Bane, Winslow, McDermott can play the 3 and 4. Morant, Melton, Tyus at the 1 and 2. Is Tim Frazier still on the team?

I suppose I know the NBA is smaller now, but I guess I have a hard time wrapping my heard around saying guys who are 6’5 190 lbs can play the 4.

• captainwacky

Also, there’s going to be an enormous focus on all the memphis value, but there’s a few other interesting punt situations that can turn profitable (and nights like these are when they’re going to be like literally .01 percent owned because everyone will have the memphis min salary guys if they punt).

If the bulls rule a big out or something, they’ve been getting Kornet into the rotation. Not exciting right now, but he’ll break a slate if they toss him out there one of these days. Unlikely, but worth noting.

Similarly, Satoransky has been getting more run, Coby White is dinged up (and just an atrocious basketball player), and he can be a good pivot.

Finally, with all the Sac people hurt, Daquan Jeffries was liiiiights out the other night (which means while his production isn’t replicable, if GRIII is out, they might run him a bunch).

These are all way off the board at the moment, but stay tuned.

• realphipps

Justice Winslow is going to participate in a professional basketball game.

It’s like finding Bigfoot. Or Waldo. Or a pay phone on the street.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Are you Brendan’s wife?

This would be quite the plot twist.

I’ll try to contain myself on the way to he parking lot.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I suppose I know the NBA is smaller now, but I guess I have a hard time wrapping my heard around saying guys who are 6’5 190 lbs can play the 4.

Probably depends on what the Suns do. If they go back to Crowder in the starting lineup or if they role with Kaminsky again. If Kaminsky starts than they are gonna have to start Tillman

• noddy

Who is Dong?

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Who is Dong?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Yep and if the Suns counter and rest a few guys other value may open up in that game

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

LeBron James – probable
    Gordon Hayward – probable
    Kyle Kuzma – probable
    Richaun Holmes – questionable
    Harrison Barnes – questionable
    Justise Winslow – questionable

• Golfnut04240

Just had Lineup HQ spit out optimals for DK. There are 4 MEM, 2 CHI, LeBron, and Dame.

• captainwacky

I really don’t see how or why the Grizzlies would push Ja or Jval much today. Also, only somewhat related, but holy crap Chris Paul is good at basketball. If he never gets a ring but if his legacy is ‘goes to garbage teams and makes them extremely competitive’, that’s going to be sad but still impressive.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Yep and if the Suns counter and rest a few guys other value may open up in that game

Not to mention, although not as good as plays on paper now, all the cheaper guys we would have originally considered, if this never happened, which will certainly be lower owned.

Talking about depending on the site, guys like Temple, JTA, Simons, even Caruso, THT, Pope. Not like their match up against Miami is anymore ugly than Memphis against PHX. I’m sure there’s other, but those come to mind quickly.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Also, there’s going to be an enormous focus on all the memphis value, but there’s a few other interesting punt situations that can turn profitable (and nights like these are when they’re going to be like literally .01 percent owned because everyone will have the memphis min salary guys if they punt).

If the bulls rule a big out or something, they’ve been getting Kornet into the rotation. Not exciting right now, but he’ll break a slate if they toss him out there one of these days. Unlikely, but worth noting.

Similarly, Satoransky has been getting more run, Coby White is dinged up (and just an atrocious basketball player), and he can be a good pivot.

Finally, with all the Sac people hurt, Daquan Jeffries was liiiiights out the other night (which means while his production isn’t replicable, if GRIII is out, they might run him a bunch).

Derrick Jones is a nice pivot off of some of the Memphis value and gives you a guy in the hammer game. These are the kind of fast paced dunk and run kind of games where he excels.

• Bornsupreme

@jdtrey said...

Not saying don’t play him but I like Steph and I’m for a good narrative but for some reason he’s only had one really good (DFS) game there.

Steph in Charlotte

Plus daddy “Dell is Hornets broadcaster?”

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I think Bane is good chalk, personally.

Imo….So is tillman at 3400, provided he’s starting and can push for 30 minutes.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I really don’t see how or why the Grizzlies would push Ja or Jval much today. Also, only somewhat related, but holy crap Chris Paul is good at basketball. If he never gets a ring but if his legacy is ‘goes to garbage teams and makes them extremely competitive’, that’s going to be sad but still impressive.

CP3 is the best pure point guard I have ever seen. No GG, I am not taking anything away from Steph. Steph is a freak. Just the way CP3 controls the game is very impressive to me.

• tmarohl

@Golfnut04240 said...

Just had Lineup HQ spit out optimals for DK. There are 4 MEM, 2 CHI, LeBron, and Dame.

I can’t play Dame at 10.6, even though I have the value to do it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).