• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HungryHungryHip

@tmarohl said...

I can’t play Dame at 10.6, even though I have the value to do it.

I think he’s a fade option on FD at 9.9 as well with all the other options around him(could also include cheap Memphis guys too)

• Bornsupreme

Will Kanter eat eat eat rebounds +15 vs Wash.?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Imo….So is tillman at 3400, provided he’s starting and can push for 30 minutes.

Lol why is he $3400? Didnt even realize he had gotten that cheap. May not matter if he starts or not at that price

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

CP3 is the best pure point guard I have ever seen. No GG, I am not taking anything away from Steph. Steph is a freak. Just the way CP3 controls the game is very impressive to me.

I would argue Magic Johnson there, but that’s just getting nitpicky. But my game is modeled like 80 percent after CP3 (and then 20 percent after Jason Williams, which makes for an odd twist), and there are just so few players that wring out value in every possession on both ends. He does that and has his whole career.

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Lol why is he $3400? Didnt even realize he had gotten that cheap. May not matter if he starts or not at that price

I don’t see the point of fading him. You could argue me off any of the other guys.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

CP3 is the best pure point guard I have ever seen. No GG, I am not taking anything away from Steph. Steph is a freak. Just the way CP3 controls the game is very impressive to me.

No argument here, I agree that Steph is not a pure point guard like CP3.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I really don’t see how or why the Grizzlies would push Ja or Jval much today. Also, only somewhat related, but holy crap Chris Paul is good at basketball. If he never gets a ring but if his legacy is ‘goes to garbage teams and makes them extremely competitive’, that’s going to be sad but still impressive.

I’m imagining, a sort of Gary Payton career arc upcoming. Probably plays next season with Phoenix, then he’ll bolt and bounce around for 2 or 3 more years to contenders hoping to get that ring like Payton was able to.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I don’t see the point of fading him. You could argue me off any of the other guys.

Yeah definitely a tough fade right now

• 01blazers

Penny hardaway coulda been, shoulda been the best PG of all time

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Anyone think CP3 sits? Looks like a decent rest spot for him, but perhaps I am overthinking.

• JSteele

Kinda like Tyus if you think the game blows out or they don’t push Morant and JVal a lineup with Tillman, Jones and Dong allows you to do some pretty good stuff on DK

• captainwacky

@01blazers said...

Penny hardaway coulda been, shoulda been the best PG of all time

He and Grant Hill are the biggest what ifs in modern history to me (and Hill still made a career out of it). Honorable mention Greg Oden I guess.

• 01blazers

@captainwacky said...

He and Grant Hill are the biggest what ifs in modern history to me (and Hill still made a career out of it). Honorable mention Greg Oden I guess.

I agree with all three. Portland native here. Greg still breaks my heart. Penny always my number one guy.

• captainwacky

@01blazers said...

I agree with all three. Portland native here. Greg still breaks my heart. Penny always my number one guy.

Penny just had moves that didn’t exist before and most still don’t. He was so smooth and crafty, but then every so often you’d have to be reminded that he was 6’7”, long arms, and could fly.

• Krispac23

Magic goat of point guards. Penny was it, but injuries destroyed what he could have been. CP3 is a top 5 PG though!

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Status note: Draymond Green will play Saturday in second leg of back-to-back.

• Pandamonious

@01blazers said...

Y’all lost Brandon Roy too!

• tmarohl

@Krispac23 said...

Magic goat of point guards. Penny was it, but injuries destroyed what he could have been. CP3 is a top 5 PG though!

When I see old clips of my Bucks back from about 71, and watch Oscar Robertson, man, that dude was something else.

• Pandamonious

Going to throw Bender, Granger, and Bynum in on the honorable mention list, while y’all naming names. Bender was the original Kevin Durant, after all.

• binz21

Im so tired of seeing these Opto lineups hitting over 400 points on the regular. God do i miss NBA before opto. (venting & whining)

• tmarohl

@binz21 said...

Im so tired of seeing these Opto lineups hitting over 400 points on the regular. God do i miss NBA before opto. (venting & whining)

There was nothing Opto about those lineups last night. If there was, I would have been in on it, as I generally will throw the opto in an entry.

• chronoxiong

@binz21 said...

I complain about that every night. Where have you been?

• superjon

@HungryHungryHip said...

I think he’s a fade option on FD at 9.9 as well with all the other options around him(could also include cheap Memphis guys too)

I said I wouldn’t have another hot take, but I lied, and I guess this isn’t as hot as my first one.

Dame will be the highest scoring player of the night.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Going to throw Bender, Granger, and Bynum in on the honorable mention list, while y’all naming names. Bender was the original Kevin Durant, after all.

Sam Bowie and Kwame Brown say, hold my beer!

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Damn you, bowling! Why does it always hurt the best ones the youngest?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).