RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at LA Lakers ( -3 ) — T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST: Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) — T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 242

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

I said I wouldn’t have another hot take, but I lied, and I guess this isn’t as hot as my first one.

Dame will be the highest scoring player of the night.

I just have this feeling Dame plays facilitator tonight, and the rest of the Blazers go off.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Damn you, bowling! Why does it always hurt the best ones the youngest?

A man has got to bowl, no matter what, but those floors are slippery.

Bynum obviously had issues beyond the knee injuries, but pretty certain when he was at his pique, and if he maintained that arc he’d have been pretty elite.

• 01blazers

@Pandamonious said...

Y’all lost Brandon Roy too!

Why you trying to make me cry today?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

A man has got to bowl, no matter what, but those floors are slippery.

Bynum obviously had issues beyond the knee injuries, but pretty certain when he was at his pique, and if he maintained that arc he’d have been pretty elite.

Yeah, like… obviously players break and things go sideways with high-upside talents, but he had seemingly put it together so young, and had a chance to be so dominant. And then the ‘breaking’ that is built into the player assessment usually isn’t ‘injure yourself bowling, go completely crazy at practice for multiple teams’. One day it will all come out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@01blazers said...

Why you trying to make me cry today?

It’s OK. You got Dame and CJ out of it basically.

• realphipps

The first fantasy basketball league I ever played in, Darius Miles was drafted first overall.

Not kidding. It wasn’t me.

• jfitzgan

@realphipps said...

The first fantasy basketball league I ever played in, Darius Miles was drafted first overall.

Not kidding. It wasn’t me.

Wish I had the #2 pick in that league.

• 01blazers

@Pandamonious said...

It’s OK. You got Dame and CJ out of it basically.

I’d take the Roy, Aldridge, Oden dynasty that never was

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I just have this feeling Dame plays facilitator tonight, and the rest of the Blazers go off.

Lotta guys can eat on Portland tonight. Depends if the Wizards have one of their patented no shows or they make this a game. If Wash can jump out to a lead, it’s gonna be Dame time no doubt.

If Por can control the game, I see where you’re coming from. Big fan of Gary Trent on FD for 5500, and have some interest on DK for 6k

• Brendan239

Watch Booker go bonkers. Where’s that 65 point game been?

• IT4MVP

What should we expect from Zeller minutes wise. The Warriors play small ball so Charlotte could just run PJ at the 5 right? Center is the only thin position on the slate

• telestraightshooter

@Brendan239 said...

not necessary w/ Chris (Napoleon) Paul running floor show in valley of the sun

• Bornsupreme

@tmarohl said...

Dame and Westy have a beef from trash talking after Dames playoffs deep 3!! They will have personal back and forth all game again!!

• telestraightshooter

Grizzley cub scrubs gonna be scrappy!

I project 7 to hit +6x

• Kanner88

Don’t over think this .. Washington will hang with them , 50 real points

• captainwacky

Also I know whiteside was a bum last time out, but if holmes is out again, he’s still prettttty enticing on DK and even worth considering on FD, and I can’t imagine too many people going back to the well.

• Kanner88

@Brendan239 said...

Booker won’t see 65 real points again with CP3 there now , without him , mmmaybe

• captainwacky

lol @ using 65 as an attainable number…. there’s been 23 65 point games ever, Wilt has 16 of them, and Devin Booker will literally never sniff that number again. I know he put up 70, but that’s gotta be one of the dumbest aberrations in NBA history.

• Brendan239

COULD Westy go for 70 today?

• IT4MVP

@Kanner88 said...

Don’t over think this .. Washington will hang with them , 50 real points

Agreed!!! Maybe Dame feels a little slighted he wasn’t named an all star starter too

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

COULD Westy go for 70 today?

Fantasy points?

• Brendan239

@captainwacky said...

lol @ using 65 as an attainable number…. there’s been 23 65 point games ever, Wilt has 16 of them, and Devin Booker will literally never sniff that number again. I know he put up 70, but that’s gotta be one of the dumbest aberrations in NBA history.

But that ownership and upside though. PS – the as talking 65 FD points.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Fantasy points?

Bro, it’s just 70 real points; all the cool kids are doing it!

• captainwacky

Alongside my whiteside reminder, this is definitely an Alex Len day, although he is a far less valuable gamble when there’s so much good value.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Also I know whiteside was a bum last time out, but if holmes is out again, he’s still prettttty enticing on DK and even worth considering on FD, and I can’t imagine too many people going back to the well.

He’s a game flow play. If Sac has a lead or the game his tight, he’ll make up for last time out provided Holmes doesn’t play.

If Sac is playing catch-up he’ll get the same run as last time 15-19 minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).