• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

• realphipps

• IronMonkey415

2nd half of the season, this usually means Klay shooting mechanism is now on point again.

I don’t have time aka too lazy to provide stats, but feel free to look it up.

• dopeismarcus

Gordon HaywardBOSPF1.0h ago Open link
    Questionable Thursday @MIL (right ankle)
    He twisted his ankle working out Tuesday.

smh this better be the only injury news. these guys had a over a week off.

• Ace15

Lock N Load Horford and Kyrie.

• jjpk

BBM says Capela is on track to return Thursday. Wonder what his minutes will look like?

• siddom

@Ace15 said...

Lock N Load Horford and Kyrie.

why horford?

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #15

RG Tiered Ranking

Where did Lillard Q ankle sprain come from? Just seeing this now. Was all over him for tomorrow.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@casey2884 said...

Where did Lillard Q ankle sprain come from? Just seeing this now. Was all over him for tomorrow.

This is why as much as I want to start preparing for tomorrow now it seems pointless. Some news is coming in, like Warren being out and Thompson being unlikely to play, but there’s plenty left. Then you have this popping up with Dame and Hayward today.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dame is fine and they’re building an excuse to give him an extra couple days since he played in the ASG. Who knows.

As for Capela, I can’t imagine with Nene and Faried there that he gets normal run in his first game back. There’s just no reason to. Center is really strong tomorrow so even messing with that situation, although I get it’s the Lakers, seems unnecessary.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Center is really strong tomorrow so even messing with that situation, although I get it’s the Lakers, seems unnecessary

Taking a shot on this guy…

• queensfinest

embiid is out at least a week. wow

• whothis

Boban time….

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Taking a shot on this guy…

Who is Nurkic pointing to? Kanter?

In all seriousness, Nurkic, Boogie, Ayton, Zizic/Chriss/Nance, WCS is too cheap IMO even with lowering minutes, McGee…Basically every C has a worthwhile spot.

Allen and Embiid are really the only ones who have perceived bad match ups and Embiid is Embiid.

And Embiid is out.

So yeah, Boban.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Who is Nurkic pointing to? Kanter?

In all seriousness, Nurkic, Boogie, Ayton, Zizic/Chriss/Nance, WCS is too cheap IMO even with lowering minutes, McGee…Basically every C has a worthwhile spot.

Allen and Embiid are really the only ones who have perceived bad match ups and Embiid is Embiid.

I think the answer has just become….this guy

And boogie…matchup is prime…revenge don’t hurt…I don’t play WCS…he doesn’t shoot and his minutes are funky…he’s gonna need like 4 blocks to do really well. Just looked at WCS price….might one off him…doesn’t have to do much at that price.

• Benf15harp

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

• realphipps

Do we really believe Boban gets the mins tomorrow?

And by “we” I mean everyone who is better at dfs than me. In this case, “we” means all of you.

Feels like it could be Kelly O vs Amir for decent chunks of that game.

• markymark13

I wouldn’t expect him to get all of Embiid’s minutes, but he could easily get 20-25 and that’s more than enough for him to smash

• Njsum1

@realphipps said...

Do we really believe Boban gets the mins tomorrow?

And by “we” I mean everyone who is better at dfs than me. In this case, “we” means all of you.

Feels like it could be Kelly O vs Amir for decent chunks of that game.

Idk…he’s only 3500 and the Boban doesn’t need more than 20/25 to potentially get to 5x + 15 at that price. Would be smart to mix in some other sixers, cause Embiid’s usage isn’t going to Boban. I would think either Tobias, Jimmy, or JJ delivers a nice game here as well.

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

This is why as much as I want to start preparing for tomorrow now it seems pointless. Some news is coming in, like Warren being out and Thompson being unlikely to play, but there’s plenty left. Then you have this popping up with Dame and Hayward today.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dame is fine and they’re building an excuse to give him an extra couple days since he played in the ASG. Who knows.

As for Capela, I can’t imagine with Nene and Faried there that he gets normal run in his first game back. There’s just no reason to. Center is really strong tomorrow so even messing with that situation, although I get it’s the Lakers, seems unnecessary.

where do you see thompson is unlikely to play? i dont see this anywhere? thanks

• Pandamonious

@emnj69 said...

where do you see thompson is unlikely to play? i dont see this anywhere? thanks

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1098280025722363904

• markymark13

I believe he is referring to Tristan Thompson who is listed as doubtful

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1098280025722363904

thanks I thought u meant Klay who I have locked and loaded

• siddom

marvin bagley anyone? not sure who to pick in the warriors/gs game, i got CP3 and Kuzma from the LA game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).