• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kmasonbx

Ended up dropping 27 lineups into the $5 on DK. Went 100% Boogie, with no Embiid he’s actually my highest projected center of the slate, seems silly to not go 100% when he’s only 6100. Love Levert today, hoping to get him on a 40 point day before his price gets back to where it was prior to the injury.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

If we can remember back to when Boogie was solo (or tandem) destroying, he’s always been a weird chalk option; you know if he keeps himself composed in great spots that he’ll decimate. This is one of those. You have to figure out what percent you want to hedge against him picking up 3 quick fouls or punching someone. But at $6100, take the gift price, play as much of him as you can tolerate (which is gonna be close to a hundred percent for me, but probably not quite), and move on.

• Barnabus

I have a lot of CP3 tonight, ill eat the chalk on Boogie and Boban at that price sprinkling in Nurk Bron. I’m so excited to be throwing my money away again watching basketball!

• mrjredoak

@Pandamonious said...

Get them Dame/LeVert/Davis game stacks!

Any particular reason for the Davis love? Think he can crush in 20 mins?

• Kmasonbx

@captainwacky said...

If we can remember back to when Boogie was solo (or tandem) destroying, he’s always been a weird chalk option; you know if he keeps himself composed in great spots that he’ll decimate. This is one of those. You have to figure out what percent you want to hedge against him picking up 3 quick fouls or punching someone. But at $6100, take the gift price, play as much of him as you can tolerate (which is gonna be close to a hundred percent for me, but probably not quite), and move on.

Part of me wants to get a couple of lineups with double cheap center, Boban and Ed Davis, but at the same time I don’t love too many guys over 8k that that combination allows to get guys in that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to. If Harden were cheaper or Giannis had a better matchup I probably wouldn’t be 100% Cousins.

• mbunner23

“Air Zions”

• jackinthebox

No chance it fills. Lets bet a max out on it.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

Part of me wants to get a couple of lineups with double cheap center, Boban and Ed Davis, but at the same time I don’t love too many guys over 8k that that combination allows to get guys in that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to. If Harden were cheaper or Giannis had a better matchup I probably wouldn’t be 100% Cousins.

Yeah… I just can’t really find a good reason to fade him. There’s great value at every position, so while I like Boban (or ed davis, or whoever at C is cheap), on DK you can play both if you need to, or find the value elsewhere. On FD, Boban is the only other C I’m considering having moderate exposure to, but I don’t think there’s too many $7600 dudes who have the floor/ceiling of Cousins if everything stays the course today.

• realphipps

Anyone have mins projections on Cavs bigs theyre willing to share? Ive seen RGs and a few others but still confused between Love, Nance, Zizic and Chriss for 48 mins at the 5 and 30ish mins at the 4.

• ripking

Anyone think bam is a good pivot to boba. At 1/5 the ownership?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@ripking said...

Man, 1/5th might even be generous there— and yes I think he’s a good pivot.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

I think the upside is limited but that would be the way to play it.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mrjredoak said...

Any particular reason for the Davis love? Think he can crush in 20 mins?

Yeah, he’s just cheap. The upside is there. Very good chance he tangles with Kanter for 20 minutes. If Allen were to get into foul trouble with Nurk maybe he sees a few extra minutes. I just don’t see him not getting 20 fantasy points, with upside for more than 30.

• miggs6876

@siddom said...

thats a bad play because if both dud you are left with one used up roster spot that could have gone to kuzma jackson bagley etc. who manage to hit value.

I wouldn’t call it a bad play. I’ve used that strategy a couple of times. Once it worked out and the other both guys flopped. It’s risky but a valid strategy.

• Kmasonbx

@captainwacky said...

On FD, Boban is the only other C I’m considering having moderate exposure to, but I don’t think there’s too many $7600 dudes who have the floor/ceiling of Cousins if everything stays the course today.

Made 4 lineups over there, 3 with Boogie and 1 with Boban. I began the day thinking 7600 made Boogie a tough sell over there but after researching and projecting things out he was barely less of a lock than he was on DK. If Boogie had already played 32 minutes a few times and was 7600 on FD everyone would be locking him there as well.

• JTAx33

Any Bogdanovic love?

• frugal

@realphipps said...

Anyone have mins projections on Cavs bigs theyre willing to share? Ive seen RGs and a few others but still confused between Love, Nance, Zizic and Chriss for 48 mins at the 5 and 30ish mins at the 4.

Impossible to know without news on what Love will play.

• newzreview

@realphipps said...

Chriss revenge!!!

• Jkemdy

Rondo & Paul ejections for sure

• markymark13

I understand Boston is good on defense, but at $10,800 I’m loading up on ABC. He crushed in a tough matchup versus Indy before the break, the game should actually be close allowing him the rare opportunity to see full run. Also, with Mirotic in the mix I think it helps spread the floor even more.

• BawseGeller

I can’t BELIEVE nobody has pointed out that it’s Allen Crabbe declined-to-match-offer-sheet Revenge Night.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

Made 4 lineups over there, 3 with Boogie and 1 with Boban. I began the day thinking 7600 made Boogie a tough sell over there but after researching and projecting things out he was barely less of a lock than he was on DK. If Boogie had already played 32 minutes a few times and was 7600 on FD everyone would be locking him there as well.

Yeah, this is definitely a case of everything being relative to the other options. Sure, $7,600 isn’t as much of a gift/lock, especially without the 2×2 bonus… but who else do you really want to play at Center? And while Boban should be OK, his variance vs his range of outcomes doesn’t strike me as tournament winning today if you believe that Boogie is gonna smash (which I do).

• miggs6876

@frugal said...

Impossible to know without news on what Love will play.

I’m really wanting to play him tonight.

• Jonas137

@BawseGeller said...

I can’t BELIEVE nobody has pointed out that it’s Allen Crabbe declined-to-match-offer-sheet Revenge Night.

That isn’t a thing. They did match in 2016, then traded him in 2017.

Napier, Davis, and Crabbe are all in what some might call “revenge” spots but none of them really matter. Portland was heart broken when Ed left, but he wasn’t traded. So the fans have more revenge than he does lol

• lotusbomb

Has Portland been trying to get their young bigs minutes? Nurkic’s minutes have been pretty pedestrian for a decent amount of games, good matchup and bad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler