• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• newzreview

Chriss or Bullocks?

• captainwacky

@newzreview said...

Chriss or Bullocks?

But why? Bullock if either.

• Benf15harp

@Gadnuk said...

You’re projections are all over the place

Personally I think some shameless self promoting dolt putting up projections and trying to steal RG customers in the future should result in a posting ban. 🤷‍♂️

• queensfinest

i really wanna play nurkic in that great matchup vs brooklyn but with portland having kanter now he could take some minutes away. im already playing cousins and also would wanna play boban and cant play 3 centers on dk. tough call

• newzreview

@captainwacky said...

But why? Bullock if either.

Need a F on Yahoo for $10-$11.

• Benf15harp

@dramos77 said...

My projectios are more consistent and within actual points than most others. Typically 80 to 85 percent within 5 points of projection

• dramos77

No, Boogie is projected for 7x. He has a rating of 10 with 1 being a low grade play

• kdsdawg

why did Osman only play 25 minutes in a triple OT game? Kevin Love?

• BerkeleyBoss

@newzreview said...

Need a F on Yahoo for $10-$11.

If you’re set on that lineup construction, I’d lean Nwaba over Bullock.

edit: I’m an idiot who doesn’t know what team Chriss plays for

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dramos77 said...

No, Boogie is projected for 7x. He has a rating of 10 with 1 being a low grade play

Not dogging the projections, as everyone’s projections have flaws and no ones are perfect. However you have Cousins at 9.66x on DK with over 58 DK points. It could happen, but that’s bold.

• jess701

@dramos77 said...

My projectios are more consistent and within actual points than most others. Typically 80 to 85 percent within 5 points of projection

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Not dogging the projections, as everyone’s projections have flaws and no ones are perfect. However you have Cousins at 9.66x on DK with over 58 DK points. It could happen, but that’s bold.

I mean, that’s around what I’m projecting, too, but it’s not via statistics or likelihood… it’s based on hopes and my exposure :)

• Gadnuk

@dramos77 said...

If your projections are that spot on, then you should be taking down a GPP with that Zizic take…

• Jonas137

@Gadnuk said...

Do we think Caris Levert plays 30 minutes? If he does (which I think he will), I am playing him and Liliard from that game

Yep I have those two, and on DK and yahoo Harris is under priced.

• letsampitup

Lebron or Giannis as the 10k+ gpp play?

• newzreview

@BerkeleyBoss said...

If you’re set on that lineup construction, I’d lean Nwaba over Bullock. I wouldn’t touch Chriss unless Capela somehow doesn’t play.

Not sure what Capella has to do with Chriss. He’s on the Cavs now, so more worried about Love/Nance/Zizic minutes.

• Jonas137

@Benf15harp said...

Personally I think some shameless self promoting dolt putting up projections and trying to steal RG customers in the future should result in a posting ban. 🤷‍♂️

Should support those building a model and trying to take it to to another level. You don’t have to read or respond if you are so against it, right?

• gaelicgirl

Just checked referee assignments, HOU/LAL gets Scott Foster AND Courtney Kirkland.

• realphipps

Is no one playing Harden? Feels like 70+ is a real possibility in this matchup.

Also, not one post on DRuss. I know Levert is healthy, but Russell is playing at a peak level right now.

• BerkeleyBoss

@newzreview said...

Not sure what Capella has to do with Chriss. He’s on the Cavs now, so more worried about Love/Nance/Zizic minutes.

yeah, my bad lol, i edited my post

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t see how folks are getting a real projection that high unless manually adding in a revenge multiplier. Prior “revenge” performance should have no bearing as the team switch has a huge impact on usage. I have him projected in the low to mid 40’s Yahoo/FD based on a minutes bump I think he gets tonight.

• vick325

So if Miami goes small with Hassan/Boban off the floor who does everybody like? Bam/neck tat/Kelly o all $4300 on FD

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Just checked referee assignments, HOU/LAL gets Scott Foster AND Courtney Kirkland.

I don’t pay too much attention to refs, what does this imply?

• Wooden_Bones

@gaelicgirl said...

Please interpret this for me.

• Benf15harp

@Jonas137 said...

Should support those building a model and trying to take it to to another level. You don’t have to read or respond if you are so against it, right?

twitter is a great place to show off the 10,197th optimizer created for dfs.
    I’m not even an RG fan but I wouldn’t come on here to promote my product.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).