• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mdalb

Thank Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus that NBA is back. Had to play something so dabbled unsuccessfully at NHL. I’d rather lose my money at something that I am starting to understand. Dame, Cousins and Horford are my locks. Cant decide between CP3 or Kyrie.

• queensfinest

simmons and butler or booker and nurkic?

• vick325

@mdalb said...

Thank Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus that NBA is back. Had to play something so dabbled unsuccessfully at NHL. I’d rather lose my money at something that I am starting to understand. Dame, Cousins and Horford are my locks. Cant decide between CP3 or Kyrie.

• JTAx33

Point Winslow is at $5300.

• TeamTarek

@queensfinest said...

simmons and butler or booker and nurkic?

i hate simmons AND butler. Doubt both will be in the winnling lu. SO booker and Nurkic the better play

• Jonas137

@Benf15harp said...

twitter is a great place to show off the 10,197th optimizer created for dfs.
    I’m not even an RG fan but I wouldn’t come on here to promote my product.

Agree on all counts, just the ban call seemed a little negative. Gotta spread the love!

• monarch

@JTAx33 said...

I like him at a steep discount now that Dragic is unlikely to play.

• jess701

Anyone else taking Tyler Johnson tonight?

• monarch

Kyrie or KD? I already have Big Al

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

I don’t pay too much attention to refs, what does this imply?

CP3 loathes Scott Foster
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22032336/houston-rockets-guard-chris-paul-criticizes-referee-scott-foster-technical-foul
    and Courtney Kirkland is the ref that ejected Shaun Livingston after Kirkland head butted him. He’s a real jerk.
    They’re at the top of my worst referees list, so I’m not touching this late slate.

• JTAx33

@monarch said...

I like him at a steep discount now that Dragic is unlikely to play.

Wish Dragic was “active” to keep ownership down but we’ll take what we can get

• Fhukle

• Jonas137

@JTAx33 said...

Dragic available but may not play, Wade tour, pass

EDIT: Just saw they changed his status now. Makes him a better play, but this range has lots of good plays IMO already

• Benf15harp

@Jonas137 said...

Agree on all counts, just the ban call seemed a little negative. Gotta spread the love!

Well, I would of said delete the post but considering that’s all he ever posts, it might as well be a ban. Lol

• mdalb

Could use some help. CP3 and Simmons or Kyrie and T Harris?

• gaelicgirl

@Wooden_Bones said...

Please interpret this for me.

“No, thanks” LOL

• Benf15harp

@mdalb said...

Could use some help. CP3 and Simmons or Kyrie and T Harris?

REE and TOBI

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Jonas137 said...

It’s iffy. Everyone can link their twitter account to their RG profile so to say, hey, check out my twitter isn’t really much. The fact that he wants to share his projections I don’t think is an issue. Now, if he was asking for paypal donations on here or those projections were behind some kind of paywall then we have a whole other story.

• Fhukle

@draarona said...

Have to fill in one more spot on DK at F $5800 and having a tough time today. Need some opinions.
    Bagley, Reddick, Barnes, J Brown or Waiters? I cant talk myself into any one of them dang it!!

I’d rank them: Barnes, Bagley, Reddick, Brown, than Waiters.

The Kings are going to be pushing the pace and trying to score as much as they possibly can to overcome the Warriors. So either their shots will drop and we get points or the ball will be bouncing off the rim all night which will give us board opportunities. The pace and effort that is going to be in that game is why I like the Kings players from a value perspective and Barnes will have all the minutes as well as wanting to take it to his old team!

Reddick should get a good run and have opportunities tonight with some usage being present from Joel’s absence.

J Brown could ball out, or stay in the low 20s minute wise. So I don’t hate the pick, but see better scenarios in the other players mentioned already. We all know Brown isn’t going to be the mouth to feed in tonight’s Celtic game.

And for Waiters, i’m not sold on him and wouldn’t play him over the group mentioned already. Minutes have been there lately, but too many question marks when it comes to rostering him for me.

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

CP3 loathes Scott Foster
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22032336/houston-rockets-guard-chris-paul-criticizes-referee-scott-foster-technical-foul
    and Courtney Kirkland is the ref that ejected Shaun Livingston after Kirkland head butted him. He’s a real jerk.
    They’re at the top of my worst referees list, so I’m not touching this late slate.

Interesting.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

It’s iffy. Everyone can link their twitter account to their RG profile so to say, hey, check out my twitter isn’t really much. The fact that he wants to share his projections I don’t think is an issue. Now, if he was asking for paypal donations on here or those projections were behind some kind of paywall then we have a whole other story.

It’s going to be behind a paywall sooner than later
    Trust me

• monarch

Okay, I like Kyrie here. His numbers with Horford on and Hayward off the past month are ridiculous and he will have hardly any ownership. TNT game for those that care for such things.

• Fhukle

ABC or Lebron on FD?

• jess701

Is Harden a must for cash turnys tonght?

• Wooden_Bones

@gaelicgirl said...

CP3 loathes Scott Foster

Do refs make enough of a difference that you will avoid a game because of them?

The only time I really take officiating into account is in mlb, the home plate ump’s strike zone(s).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).