• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Fhukle

Crabbe/Hield or LeVert/J.Brown on FD?

• Jonas137

@ScofieldReturns said...

oubre starting…is josh jackson still safe?

Depends on who he is starting for, I guess

• BerkeleyBoss

overlay in the Yahoo $10 if anyone’s interested

• draggin49

Wouldn’t playing simmons/Tobias /butler together be negative correlation?
    Just seems unlikely all 3 will hit gpp value .

• ScofieldReturns

@Jonas137 said...

Depends on who he is starting for, I guess

so…dont play jackson off the bench

• mtdurham

@ScofieldReturns said...

oubre starting…is josh jackson still safe?

josh jackson is NEVER safe….especially with booker back….. in play,sure? but safe?

no..

never

im not touching him…before or after the news i hate that guy… unless there’s DK points for hitting women, then he’d be a great play…

• ScofieldReturns

@mtdurham said...

josh jackson is NEVER safe….especially with booker back….. in play sure? but safe?

no..

never

at this price he’s hit value 5 of the last 7 and PF is a dumpster fire on FD

• captainwacky

I think Levert is going to be very heavily owned. I still like him, I just don’t think anyone is being sneaky by being on him. Hope I’m wrong.

• mtdurham

@ScofieldReturns said...

at this price he’s hit value 5 of the last 7 and PF is a dumpster fire on FD

im just saying he is definitely not SAFE

• Jonas137

@captainwacky said...

I think Levert is going to be very heavily owned. I still like him, I just don’t think anyone is being sneaky by being on him. Hope I’m wrong.

Yeah, he is starting, and will be very chalky. Portland against wings though….Harris baby

• Dolphins2016

Capela or Nurkic?

• vick325

Help guys. Kelly O/Dame or KLove/Simmons?

• superjon

Somehow ended up with 12 line ups. All with Curry and James except one I have Curry and Harden.

Probably going to be my last NBA slate for a while. Too much going on hard to get in the proper research. Let’s make this one count!

• draggin49

@vick325 said...

Help guys. Kelly O/Dame or KLove/Simmons?

Love on a min restriction

• Barnabus

I had some Jackson but I am out on him now. He was risky enough starting… no thank you!

• Benf15harp

@superjon said...

Somehow ended up with 12 line ups. All with Curry and James except one I have Curry and Harden.

Probably going to be my last NBA slate for a while. Too much going on hard to get in the proper research. Let’s make this one count!

Good Luck SuperJ and the rest of you grinders. Lol

• DirkDigglerz

Yahoo Overlay Alert!!

• ghostfacekicker

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about the late scratches!

• Nicks124

Oubre the X Factor tonight boys

• RipCityRings

Ended up all in on Bron, Cousins, LeVert and Boban with ay too much Clarkson that I wish I could take back.

Also have a lot of Giannis and Bullock which I haven’t heard much talk of today. All Bron/Giannis/Curry at the top.

• marker0357

GL all

• damionismyname

Got that feeling!

• letsampitup

Cedi 5.6% owned in 100k DK

• Nicks124

yes it is!

• JSteele

Man everyone forgot about the other Australian on the 76ers on Australian Heritage Night. Bolden is 2%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).