• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

I’m thinking 135-150 lol

Okay so maybe I was being optimistic since I have a lot of lebron and cousins and he was just being delusional?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Did you bake pot brownies for dessert? Lol

I don’t bake. My wife does all that.

• zpa1989

not even the slightest bit mad for fading horford across the board. i have no idea how anyone thought he was in play today, given the other quality options at center , especially on FD where you can only play one center. 8k for horford? no way, no thanks. not even with hayward out, does that move the needle for me with horford. whatever, if you went there, you were rewarded with a career high total.

• scott33

Harden silly 3rd foul, CP3 time

• chronoxiong

Lol thats what you get Harden and D’antoni! For not subbing his ass out of the game!

• scott33

Curry!

• BerkeleyBoss

Got some strong lineups with Cousins/LBJ left and these guys are both less than 1 ppm so far. C’mon y’all!!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Got some strong lineups with Cousins/LBJ left and these guys are both less than 1 ppm so far. C’mon y’all!!

It’s 30-35 in the first quarter. I think Cousins will be fine.

I can’t speak for LeBron James.

• scott33

Bagley scoring every time down

• tmarohl

Lakers and Lebummer are really bad

• Benf15harp

How garbage is lance? Lol

• Benf15harp

Beard for 3 in Bron’s face lol

• tmarohl

Lebummer has been the most over rated player for the last two years. I laugh when he is mentioned as one of the best players. Might be fourth or fifth at his position

• Benf15harp

Everyone sweating boogie/beard and bron or what?

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

Lebummer has been the most over rated player for the last two years. I laugh when he is mentioned as one of the best players. Might be fourth or fifth at his position

Someone mentioned earlier that the Bucks were interested in acquiring JR Swoosh LoL

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Everyone sweating boogie/beard and bron or what?

Barnes.

• dopeismarcus

lebron needs to be under 9000 next time i roster him. hes not even trying walking down the court and nodding his head after every miss shot from his teammates. he finally gave up.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

It’s 30-35 in the first quarter. I think Cousins will be fine.

I can’t speak for LeBron James.

Hope so! If they can somehow combine for 100+, I’ll get over 350 on dk.

• Benf15harp

@dopeismarcus said...

lebron needs to be under 9000 next time i roster him. hes not even trying walking down the court and nodding his head after every miss shot from his teammates. he finally gave up.

Space Jam 2 coming up. He needs the summer off. Lol

• chronoxiong

Did Bjelica fall out of the rotation for the Kings? I can’t believe this! I had 4.7k on FD to pick for my #2 SF and it was between him or Layman. And it looks like Bjelica wont even get playing time. If I knew this, I would have just played Layman! Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!

• scott33

Bagley is smashing

• Dfspacman

Bagley eating

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

Someone mentioned earlier that the Bucks were interested in acquiring JR Swoosh LoL

They don’t need the worst player in the league

• BerkeleyBoss

Durant has 6 blocks?! Lol wtf

• Kd 5 blks foh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).