• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

You spelled Noah wrong

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but he’s been terrible. See no reason for that to change tomorrow.

• kps3205s

@kps3205s said...

I’m right now going Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and DeMarcus Cousins for my single LU on DK tonight.

The basic thought process I went through…

1-GS won all 3 games by 5 or less points so I’m getting rid of the blowout narrative
    2-KD and Curry only played the last 2 meetings together where KD went 5.7x and 5.3x based on that night’s price. Price tonight is $100 and 1k less than those 2 games.
    3-Curry went 5.9x in both of those games and his price is $700 and $1200 less in the 2 games with KD
    4-Taking their 2 games together averages…KD 54.375 DK points (53.75 and 55.00) and Curry 59 DK points (57.25 and 60.75) that gives me 6.1x tonight based on their prices tonight
    5-Just add Cousin’s average in I’m thinking 145 for $24,400 which is 5.9x

To much of a reach? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Normally people come on here post game night/lock to whine, moan and complain when they decide to alter their play due to people’s input here and yes I did alter my LU due to that today.

Instead though, I would like to thank Pandamonius and Kmasonbx for replying earlier today to my post as they opened my eyes to look at things differently which allowed my single LU on DK to at least min cash/double up my entry fees with 302.25 since the LU I would have ran with originally would have done a classic swing and miss.

Could I have done better than that tonight? Yes. But I don’t do much research and the Boban hype I just couldn’t get onboard with which would have opened things up even more, but we move on.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who were kind enough to share their knowledge.

• DirkDigglerz

Week 9 of the Yahoo RG League is up guys only 20 Spots get yours now.. starts Today

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/17223/overview

• skwalk47

@skwalk47 said...

Just landed in Paris and cant login to check my lineup on either my phone or comp, can someone hook a brother up to see how skwalk47 did in the throwback?

Doh! Apparently you can log in from France. It was just the airport WiFi that was blocking it. In my head I had a really good night… In reality I missed min cashing by 0.5 pts. When I was trying to calculate my score by memory I thought I had Marvin Bagley 45.8 but in reality I had Mikal Bridges 14.9 🤦

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but he’s been terrible. See no reason for that to change tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).