• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

“Obviously, we would have loved to have success when I was out, but we didn’t, so this is where we [are] right now,” James said according to ESPN. “I’m going to be a little bit different a little bit earlier than I would like to be in previous years.”

Is that really a narrative though? So he’s gonna play harder….

• TeamTarek

@Pandamonious said...

“Obviously, we would have loved to have success when I was out, but we didn’t, so this is where we [are] right now,” James said according to ESPN. “I’m going to be a little bit different a little bit earlier than I would like to be in previous years.”

ok iam 100% GOAT LBJ :D Guys iam going to lose today a lot of money or i gonna win a lot of money.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@markymark13 said...

Everyone talking about Boogie revenge but don’t forget Harrison Barnes back in GS. $4700 on DK looks pretty nice

• BUFUu2

@mbunner23 said...

lol tnt is the narrative

• dopeismarcus

@markymark13 said...

Everyone talking about Boogie revenge but don’t forget Harrison Barnes back in GS. $4700 on DK looks pretty nice

never play barnes

• TeamTarek

@Pandamonious said...

Whats the story with Barnes?

• Benf15harp

@TeamTarek said...

LOL

• Ace15

I’ll prob be 100% Lebron after thinking it through in the past 10 mins. He’s not over-priced either. I believe he will smash tonight in LA against Harden on TNT. Game is stackable. GSW/SAC also stackable. Need the dame news though…

• TeamTarek

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

i just started to follow nba last year. So i really dont know :D And last year he played for dallas

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

Where’s Golden State?

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

Yeah, I don’t know if I would call it a narrative, but I take it as he’s stepping up and saying he has to and will put this team on his back and carry them to the playoffs, because he’s not interested in missing the playoffs. So I’m expecting dominate LBJ down the stretch here where he starts having consistent 65-75 nights, which given the value on this slate he’s super easy to fit in and think he makes for a good play.

• Njsum1

3 pt champ keeps delivering and DK keeps moving his price down 🤷‍♂️

Edit…slate will be won in the 4 to 6k range…IMO

• mcguirknba

Playing my 3 fbwc qualifier tickets tonight. I dont know why I always get my hopes up…..

• Pandamonious

@TeamTarek said...

For me he’s 4.7K, very consistent success against GSW, I think he’s taking on a bigger role with the Kings as he gets more comfortable. Had a monster game last time and threw up 19 shots. One of the highest team totals on the slate in arguably the juiciest game on the slate.

• Benf15harp

@TeamTarek said...

i just started to follow nba last year. So i really dont know :D And last year he played for dallas

He used to play for GSW

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Where’s Golden State?

Let me take a look at my globe and I’ll get back to you. Lmao

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

He used to play for GSW

He’s gonna be like….

Haha

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Let me take a look at my globe and I’ll get back to you. Lmao

Golden State located there?

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

And miss more shots

• jess701

I know who I might take a shot at as C every time he played this time he gets at least 30-40 dk points. And he is cheaper then Cousins!

• stugots219

@Njsum1 said...

Idk…he’s only 3500 and the Boban doesn’t need more than 20/25 to potentially get to 5x + 15 at that price. Would be smart to mix in some other sixers, cause Embiid’s usage isn’t going to Boban. I would think either Tobias, Jimmy, or JJ delivers a nice game here as well.

Jimmy and Tobias for me tonight. Maaaaayyyybe Boban.

• mbunner23

Tons of good center options on DK.

• dopeismarcus

@jess701 said...

I know who I might take a shot at as C every time he played this time he gets at least 30-40 dk points. And he is cheaper then Cousins!

cauley-stein

• Pandamonious

Hot take #1 for the day: Boban and Ed Davis each get at least 30 DK points.

• jess701

@dopeismarcus said...

cauley-stein

Nope close though!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).