• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

I reallly hope ABC plays tonight he fits in perfect!

• thegunnard

• thegunnard

• Njsum1

@stugots219 said...

Jimmy and Tobias for me tonight. Maaaaayyyybe Boban.

I’m not too excited about that game in general. I’ll sprinkle guys in, likely heaviest on Boban. Not really planning on going overboard on anyone, including the Bobacious one.

• jess701

Who you have a question for???

• Njsum1

@jess701 said...

I know who I might take a shot at as C every time he played this time he gets at least 30-40 dk points. And he is cheaper then Cousins!

Nene…great call…I’m all in 😉

• mbunner23

@jess701 said...

Who you have a question for???

You I think.

• kinger8705

@jess701 said...

Nope close though!

Whiteside ?

• mcguirknba

BroLo

• Njsum1

If this guys gets minutes….he’s too cheap

• jess701

Horford likes to shoot them 3,s and we all know how Bucks give up 3,s

• jess701

I have to say playing NHL on DK is as much fun as watching a plant grow! Wow slow

• ASitar

At least the Portland game is 7:30. Need that Dame news. Gerald Green a good pick today. In these cheap big payout tournaments you need a couple of guys to pop off in the $3,400 – $4,200 range to do well.

• frugal

So…had Embiid with a PHO/CLE stack in my placeholder. Back to the drawing board! If we get news Boban starts, obviously I’ll have some. But I have a feeling this game is going to see a ton of minutes with Harris and Bolden at C and Boban will have to pay off his salary in 14-17 minutes.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

I’m not too excited about that game in general. I’ll sprinkle guys in, likely heaviest on Boban. Not really planning on going overboard on anyone, including the Bobacious one.

I like Harris, he’s played very well vs Miami in the 2 pervious games. In other news, I just realized Yahoo had another “correction” with lot’s of players lower priced than they should be.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

The Dwayne Wade retirement tour has been very consistent.

• gaelicgirl

My hot take for the day:
    Dubs have six games in nine days, will try to put them away as early as possible so starters can rest.

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

I have to say playing NHL on DK is as much fun as watching a plant grow! Wow slow

Facts Lol

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

So…had Embiid with a PHO/CLE stack in my placeholder. Back to the drawing board! If we get news Boban starts, obviously I’ll have some. But I have a feeling this game is going to see a ton of minutes with Harris and Bolden at C and Boban will have to pay off his salary in 14-17 minutes.

I’m interested in some Cleveland-Pho. Anyone know if the suns are letting TJohnson run the point now that Booker is back, or is booker running point and TJ playing off ball?

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

My hot take for the day:
    Dubs have six games in nine days, will try to put them away as early as possible so starters can rest.

• siddom

is collin sexton a good play? hes projected to hit 30 FPs but i dont trust him here.

• Benf15harp

Napier Revenge LoL

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Facts Lol

lol thats exactly what I looked like, lol 3 hours later and 38 points!

• Donnyleonard

@stugots219 said...

Jimmy and Tobias for me tonight. Maaaaayyyybe Boban.

Why does it seem most people on here are fading Simmons? Did I miss out on something? Is it Miami’s D on PGs?

• Njsum1

@jess701 said...

Njsum1 0U 23 hours ago

Side note…making hockey lineups/researching is just as enjoyable as NBA. Yet once the games start its like watching a race where the cars don’t move. The scoring is usually just sooooo slow to happen.

My exact quote in the hockey thread yesterday….haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).