• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@Donnyleonard said...

Why does it seem most people on here are fading Simmons? Did I miss out on something? Is it Miami’s D on PGs?

I think Simmons is a fine play. Australian Heritage Night and he will get an increase in peripherals and scoring with no Embiid.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

• jess701

@Njsum1 said...

Njsum1 0U 23 hours ago

Side note…making hockey lineups/researching is just as enjoyable as NBA. Yet once the games start its like watching a race where the cars don’t move. The scoring is usually just sooooo slow to happen.

My exact quote in the hockey thread yesterday….haha

I seen you and a couple other guys in there lol

• Donnyleonard

@jess701 said...

know who I might take a shot at as C every time he played this time he gets at least 30-40 dk points. And he is cheaper then Cousins!

Kanter

• mbunner23

@Donnyleonard said...

Why does it seem most people on here are fading Simmons? Did I miss out on something? Is it Miami’s D on PGs?

For me, it’s the pace of the game. Not a terrible matchup but Simmons struggles more in games that are played in the half court.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I think Simmons is a fine play. Australian Heritage Night and he will get an increase in peripherals and scoring with no Embiid.

The best of all Heritage nights was Polish Heritage night when Gortat was on the Wizards. Seemed like they’d always play Brooklyn too on PHN.

• jess701

@Donnyleonard said...

Kanter

lol

• jess701

@jess701 said...

lol

Only 866 likes him!

• Donnyleonard

@mbunner23 said...

pace of the game

Great point! Maybe they use less of the Boban then we all think and try to make Miami run more than they’d like?

• zpa1989

quick tip. on FD, where the low score drop is in play, use both boban and jonah bolden in the same lineup. that way, you take whoever has the better game then drop the dud. good strategy on a coin flip situation like this.

• Donnyleonard

@zpa1989 said...

quick tip. on FD, where the low score drop is in play, use both boban and jonah bolden in the same lineup. that way, you take whoever has the better game then drop the dud. good strategy on a coin flip situation like this.

Then Amir Johnson happens lol. JK
    But for real thanks for the tip may use it.

• dominicanpapi

If I’m reading this right, Philly is 23rd in DVP against centers since January 1, 29th in DEFF vs. centers during the same time span. Wish we can trust the minutes with Whiteside.

• queensfinest

i have $3900 left for my F position on dk. im looking at pj tucker or igoudala as of now. any good options at or below that price you guys see?? thx

• siddom

@zpa1989 said...

thats a bad play because if both dud you are left with one used up roster spot that could have gone to kuzma jackson bagley etc. who manage to hit value.

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

The best of all Heritage nights was Polish Heritage night when Gortat was on the Wizards. Seemed like they’d always play Brooklyn too on PHN.

They had one for him in LA earlier this year and he had a monster game (relatively speaking)

• jess701

@queensfinest said...

i have $3900 left for my F position on dk. im looking at pj tucker or igoudala as of now. any good options at or below that price you guys see?? thx

Iggy should get minutes especially if itbecomes a blow out!

• mrjredoak

Anyone want to save me some time and tell me why Josh Jackson only got 15 mins in their last game against LAC before the break? Like him a lot on FD for $5800 if he is going to get back to the big mins he was playing.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mrjredoak said...

Anyone want to save me some time and tell me why Josh Jackson only got 15 mins in their last game against LAC before the break? Like him a lot on FD for $5800 if he is going to get back to the big mins he was playing.

Foul trouble. Picked up his 3rd with 6 minutes left in the 1st half then his 5th 4 minutes into the 3rd and never came back in.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Well, maybe not tonight…I don’t trust that spread for a second, Kings are always a tough out for some reason. But at some point they need to ratchet up their defense and not keep letting opponents stay in it until the last minute.
    Andre needs his beauty sleep LOL

• zpa1989

@siddom said...

thats a bad play because if both dud you are left with one used up roster spot that could have gone to kuzma jackson bagley etc. who manage to hit value.

you don’t feel confident at least one of bolden or boban will hit 8x for 3.5k?

if you are multi entering i think its worth a shot in a few. the chances are high.

kings get blown out i have no interest in bagley TBH. kuzma has rarely hit value with lebron in there, took him almost 40 real life points to get just over 40 fantasy points the other day. at 6600, he’s an ok play but not a great one i guess. the matchup is good. jackson a decent play.

• vick325

Bagley/Simmons or Kuz/CP3?

• JSteele

Not saying it means much but last year on Australian Heritage Night, Simmons had a 19-17-14 triple double. It was against Chicago though

• gaelicgirl

@jess701 said...

Iggy should get minutes especially if itbecomes a blow out!

The disrespectful guy who called Andre “old” was right that he doesn’t play blowout minutes, though.

• jess701

@gaelicgirl said...

The disrespectful guy who called Andre “old” was right that he doesn’t play blowout minutes, though.

Well then dont take iggy lol I thought he might get about 20-25 points.

• jess701

Who called him old?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).