• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( (Pick) ) at Brooklyn ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@jess701 said...

Well then dont take iggy lol I thought he might get about 20-25 points.

Devil’s advocate take: I don’t think it’s going to be a blowout.

• Njsum1

Tonight is a night to make multiple lineups and do a little game stacking. Trying to pick a team of 8 or 9 individual players tonight doesn’t seem like the right way to go. No real locks tonight…other than Cousins…IMO. still I would not want to be all in on cousins.

Also…anyone else notice, that the rockets seem to have Lebron’s number. Maybe that changes tonight, maybe it doesn’t. 🤷‍♂️

• gaelicgirl

@jess701 said...

Who called him old?

Tajtrivedi. Called him “Iffy,” too.

Kids these days got no respect LOL

• Tajtrivedi

@gaelicgirl said...

He IS basketball old. In that, he is a veteran. I’m 34, I can sympathize. They aren’t going to play him garbage minutes.

• Tajtrivedi

@gaelicgirl said...

Iffy was an auto correct on my phone and not meant to be in any way disrespectful! I actually love iggy’s game, I just don’t think he’s the best for dfs

• dominicanpapi

Lillard available to play per Labs.

• frugal

@Tajtrivedi said...

He IS basketball old. In that, he is a veteran. I’m 34, I can sympathize. They aren’t going to play him garbage minutes.

Yes, Iggy is absolutely NBA old at 35. I don’t see him playing blowout minutes. The only GSW interest I have beyond Cousins is Curry as he’s affordable on Yahoo in the hopes he can pay off his salary and then some in 3. While I know GSW can be a truly dominating team at home, the last 2 @SAC games were pretty close high scoring games. Of course Cousins didn’t play in those…

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Well, maybe not tonight…I don’t trust that spread for a second, Kings are always a tough out for some reason. But at some point they need to ratchet up their defense and not keep letting opponents stay in it until the last minute.
    Andre needs his beauty sleep LOL

I wasn’t referring to your take 😉 LOL

• siddom

Dame in

• gaelicgirl

@Tajtrivedi said...

I know, just kidding around :D

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Get them Dame/LeVert/Davis game stacks!

• frugal

Odd so much news and questionable/injured players after a week off.

• markymark13

If you like narratives Dion Waiters is from Philly. He might shoot 2 for 20 but I bet he jacks some shots up

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

I wasn’t referring to your take 😉 LOL

Oh LOL

• Benf15harp

Min cash dk tonight 325?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• jess701

@gaelicgirl said...

Lol

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh LOL

😂

• JSteele

Hayward unlikely to play, should be a boost to Jaylen Brown in that 2nd unit right?

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

😂

To early 5pm

• BerkeleyBoss

Gimme those PHI/MIA game stacks. Embiid out helps pretty much everybody in that game.

It’s Kanter Time! J/K.. got tons of Curry Cousins Draymond.. C Paul.. Harden.. LBJ. BOBAN. TJM, Iggy. E Gordon. Mix n match. Couple Durantula’s. Some RONDOs. Couple Tobias.

• jess701

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Min cash dk tonight 325?🤣🤣🤣🤣

275 to 290 is my guess,

• jess701

I also like miami/phil stack along with pho/clev stack.

• Benf15harp

Hot take:
    Gsw throws this game to help the kings
    Lakers are chasing the kings for 8th
    Do the warriors really wanna face Bron in the 1st round? 😬

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).