7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

I know KAT is out, but there is no way in hell I’m paying 8.6k for Russell tonight.

• caleb21scott

Just take Beasley and juancho from MIN and run it back with a couple BOS guys and throw in some POR and NO and call it a day right?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Warriors lost by 30? Wow, great preparation by the coaching staff and players over the All Star Break…. As for tonight, CLE/WAS and NO/POR for the win.

• Bodiaz36

CJ has to be a lock with no Dame, right? Melo in a nice spot too at just 4,900 on FD. Can run it back with Jrue, Ingram, Zion. Bos/Min game will be key too. Love Smart and Hayward. Tatum also can’t be ignored. Getting a little pricey, but he is the real deal. Looks like a great slate overall, so many good options

• Ace15

FRIDAY NIGHT! DAME LOCK!…….

This slate is too big. Just stack NO-POR and call it a night.

• dominicanpapi

Oladipo not a minutes limit either, feels like he’s going to get overlooked. Haven’t seen his FD price yet.

Also, did Ingram play in the ASG at all? If so, he’s probably back tonight which means that entire Pelicans team will be a shit show.

• mbunner23

@Ace15 said...

FRIDAY NIGHT! DAME LOCK!…….

This slate is too big. Just stack NO-POR and call it a night.

Dame is OUT bro.

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, Dipo only 4,600 on FD. That is a great price,he hasn’t looked right since returning but this could be a prime spot for him to explode. It is the Knicks after all

• noddy

@Bodiaz36 said...

CJ has to be a lock with no Dame, right? Melo in a nice spot too at just 4,900 on FD. Can run it back with Jrue, Ingram, Zion. Bos/Min game will be key too. Love Smart and Hayward. Tatum also can’t be ignored. Getting a little pricey, but he is the real deal. Looks like a great slate overall, so many good options

Love Smart with Brown back?

• Bodiaz36

Crap, Luka is so cheap tonight too. Not the greatest matchup, but he’s matchup proof. Going to be another massive scoring night. A 350 on FD will be pedestrian

• Bodiaz36

@noddy, I like all those Celtics really. I don’t think any of them can be dismissed with no Kemba, and playing Min sans Towns. Smart is cheap and should be running the point a lot. 30-40 fpts should be a reasonable outcome for him

• dominicanpapi

My only concern with CJ is that the Pelicans put the clamps on Lillard a couple of weeks ago. With Lillard out, it just makes the defensive strategy that much easier. Mind you, I’m speaking from the viewpoint of someone who does 5-10 lineups and not 150 (might make more sense to be with the field in a MME situation). It’s also one of those situations where if you’re playing on FD, you know the field is going to auto lock on CJ as one of the SG, whereas you can go with a contrarian/lower owned option of Smart and maybe Oladipo.

• Ace15

@mbunner23 said...

Dame is OUT bro.

Haha yeah. Just really wanted to say Dame Lock.

I refuse to be the fish that continues to play Dipo. Now that I’ve said that yall can pencil him in for 40 tonight.

Sabonis too cheap on FD, too expensive on DK. Zion is in a good spot on FD, can make a case for him on DK.

WAS-CLE is interesting. Anyone got a take on Bickerstaff and potential rotations? Will he let the young guys go or nah?

• antzilla810

Casper dunk contest robbery narrative.

• jfitzgan

@Ace15 said...

Haha yeah. Just really wanted to say Dame Lock.

I refuse to be the fish that continues to play Dipo. Now that I’ve said that yall can pencil him in for 40 tonight.

Sabonis too cheap on FD, too expensive on DK. Zion is in a good spot on FD, can make a case for him on DK.

WAS-CLE is interesting. Anyone got a take on Bickerstaff and potential rotations? Will he let the young guys go or nah?

I’m trying to figure out this wash/clev game too. Especially with bryant and mahinmi being Q. Bertrans, hichi, and Wagner are pretty cheap. On the other side, what’s going on with the minute distribution with love, drum, tt and nance? A few of these guys should crush.

• feekdogg

Athletic power forward types typically destroy Portland.

• BUFUu2

@feekdogg said...

exactly and zion and ingram can collaborate together they both are in my first build

• frugal

@feekdogg said...

All this. I had my doubts about Zion and then he blew up. Great spot for him tonight.

• dominicanpapi

FD’s center position…between pricing and matchup, it might make sense to pay down. I’m eyeing Howard, McGee and Wagner (especially if Mahinmi, Bryant, and AP are out).

• emnj69

do we think davis plays tonight? I have the money for him…..

last night had 385 but as always one guy did me in morant and his 18 points did not help my cause-i thought he would smash in that match up

• emnj69

I bet pelicans I dont see how portland keeps up with them with no dame-they will need monster games out of cj melo and whiteside

• monarch

@feekdogg said...

Yes they do

• frugal

@emnj69 said...

I bet pelicans I dont see how portland keeps up with them with no dame-they will need monster games out of cj melo and whiteside

Yeah, I’m a little worried here that NOP might blow this one out but I’m not sure Portland really has enough healthy bodies to pull anyone too early. Could be a real nice sport for Trent Jr.

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Yeah, I’m a little worried here that NOP might blow this one out but I’m not sure Portland really has enough healthy bodies to pull anyone too early. Could be a real nice sport for Trent Jr.

I don’t like to project blow outs, but I also agree that this spot for Portland isn’t the best. Some things to consider:

It’s a 9 game slate, Whiteside/Anthony/McCollum are probably going to have 30+% projected ownership today. On a 9 game slate, that is kinda crazy.

Consider the matchup, yup, it’s against New Orleans who are trash defensively, but they’re a juggernaut on offense and you basically need McCollum and Anthony to have career nights. For reference, the Blazers were in this exact same spot earlier in the year. Lillard was ruled out with back spasms, McCollum scored 22 points that night and I believe it was Melos first game back. This isn’t an auto lock. Ball and Holiday are solid defensive players and right now Vegas has Portland scoring 116 points, I don’t see how they get to that but we’ll see. This is the perfect set up to find pivots because all articles, touts, and optimizers are going to tell you to jam the Blazers in. I just don’t see it.

• Ace15

just remembered I had a dream last night that Taj fn Gibson had 10-9-10 stat line. So disgusting, I’m not even sure why this guy popped in my dream.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).