7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Is Oladipo broken?

I haven’t seen a minute of his return, but the numbers suggest 2 things to me,

1) He’s taken a reserved approach. He seems to be blending in more and letting his teammates take on more. His usage is down about 5-6% from the past couple years. He’s not taking as many shots. Maybe he’s just easing himself back in very slowly and trusting his teammates.

2) Brogdon is taking on about 8-10% more usage and is much more involved in the handling of the ball in the offense than Collison, which I imagine is zapping some of Oladipo’s upside.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Njsum1 said...

Well he’s been away from the game for a bit, so it takes some time. Just look how long it took Jokic to get in game shape…like half a season.
    And he wasn’t even hurt.

And Indiana is a balanced team, they don’t need Oladipo to do as much as he used to. They have 5 guys who can score in the starting lineup and a true Pg in Brogdon.

Also, he might be a little Hollywood. Seriously, he’s a good singer, almost won the masked singer, maybe his mind is on his music. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah they’re super deep and I think having Brogdon specifically makes it easy for him to just blend in at times.

• choppadown

Drummond with a technical. whoops.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Also, he might be a little Hollywood. Seriously, he’s a good singer, almost won the masked singer, maybe his mind is on his music. 🤷‍♂️

Or that woman, Nicole whatever who was a judge obsessed with him.

• noddy

Stupid Kevin Love sucks.

• Supersharpie

Jokic under 6% on DK. Love it!

• txdave41

Luka gonna break the slate.

• Dfspacman

Wow Siakim balling out

• zeeshan2

I debated playing Pascal all day and I couldn’t find ways to have him in and then not have the other guys I wanted

• Supersharpie

@txdave41 said...

Luka gonna break the slate.

He is on track for 6.4x, hardly a slatebreaker.

• land_of_the_lock

Pacers muster 15 against the Knicks in first quarter. Makes sense …

• Dfspacman

Osman going off who would have thought lol

• cdub6238

No Luka no cash! No Cedi no chance! No Adams goodnight game over onto tomorrow !

• tmarohl

@cdub6238 said...

No Luka no cash! No Cedi no chance! No Adams goodnight game over onto tomorrow !

Cedi will probably go back to being invisible, like he has for most of his court time this season.

• choppadown

need Beal to pick it up and I’ll feel a bit better.

• monarch

Dang….Naz Reid is doing well. I didnt play him but wish that I did

• SkateFiend

Forum darling Michael Porter Jr is a real drag on my lineups. Is he a slow starter?

• Dfspacman

With suns healthy wasn’t expecting this blowout

• nerman

Oladipo has 0.2 points and it’s almost halftime. Killing some of my better lineups. Knew it was a risk but sheesh man.

• monarch

@SkateFiend said...

Forum darling Michael Porter Jr is a real drag on my lineups. Is he a slow starter?

OKC has two of the best SF defenders in the NBA and his situation has drastically changed

• Dfspacman

Nuggets and Suns offense oh my

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

With suns healthy wasn’t expecting this blowout

Why? Toronto is very good, especially at home. Phoenix is not good.

• Dfspacman

Shld my have gone with Ibaka, Siakam getting all the usage

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

OKC has two of the best SF defenders in the NBA and his situation has drastically changed

Also first game back from a pretty bad ankle injury that I witnessed in person.

• SkateFiend

@monarch said...

He was useful even when Barton was active, I thought he was a safe pick for his price. Oh well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler