7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Many of the better wing defenders are on these rosters. Dort, Ferguson, Craig, Grant and possibly Barton.

• scott33

Porter tossed, of course I’m all in

• cdub6238

Thought Beasley could actually get some shots with usage whores Dlo and Reid off court, nope put Reid back in so he can keep chucking

• monarch

Adams is smashing

• SkateFiend

@scott33 said...

Porter tossed, of course I’m all in

Sigh what did he do?

• Sleazygreazy

@nerman said...

Oladipo has 0.2 points and it’s almost halftime. Killing some of my better lineups. Knew it was a risk but sheesh man.

Not even that big of a risk, a starting SG with no minutes restriction vs the Knicks. At 4600 on FD he doesn’t need too much. Let’s hope he gets to 25+. Only did one LU tonight so I need it, and haven’t been watching the game, but him getting to 25 seems reasonable, anything more is bonus

• tmarohl

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

He was useful even when Barton was active, I thought he was a safe pick for his price. Oh well.

I don’t think he’s ever done much with them fully healthy. Plumlee and Millsap are back too, which they weren’t when he was viable every night.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Was Kevin Porter Jr. Erected?

yes and I had him

this sucks

• SkateFiend

Whew I thought you guys were talking about Michael Porter Jr

• rickleese

K. Porter…He picked up his 5th foul. And then got two techs. I think 3 of his five fouls were charges. One was a tough call and then he was on tilt.

• Sleazygreazy

Just saw that Demarcus was waived by the Lakers, dunno if I missed a conversation on that as I am just now checking in but I wonder if it has anything to do with his comments on the “all the smoke” podcast with Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson that I saw on Insta. He said something to the effect of J.Kidd is the real coach of the Lakers and Vogel is just kinda there as a figurehead

• SkateFiend

MPJ and Milisap combined for less than 4 fantasy points, welcome back to NBA DFS.

• scott33

@rickleese said...

K. Porter…He picked up his 5th foul. And then got two techs. I think 3 of his five fouls were charges. One was a tough call and then he was on tilt.

Yeah a couple of those calls were questionable to say the least

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Just saw that Demarcus was waived by the Lakers, dunno if I missed a conversation on that as I am just now checking in but I wonder if it has anything to do with his comments on the “all the smoke” podcast with Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson that I saw on Insta. He said something to the effect of J.Kidd is the real coach of the Lakers and Vogel is just kinda there as a figurehead

Probably didn’t help. They needed to cut someone to sign Kieff. It was either going to be Troy Daniels, Jared Dudley, or Cousins. Cousins is the one hurt and probably wouldn’t even play this year, so that makes sense. Even if he was healthy enough to help a bit come playoff time they already have Howard/McGee/AD who can play C, and they’re signing Kieff who is a PF, so he made sense to cut.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Was Kevin Porter Jr. Erected?

Full on Erected

• tmarohl

AJ McCord
    @AJ_McCord
    Terry Stotts says Gary Trent Jr. will start for #RipCity in place of Lillard against the Pelicans.

Says he didn’t want to use up Anfernee Simons minutes early since he’s back-up point

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Jason Kidd can’t coach his way out of a paper bag. One of the worst coaches I have ever seen.

• monarch

OKC-DEN is a possibly first round matchup and as much as I like the Nuggets, I think the Thunder give them problems. They clamp up

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

AJ McCord
    @AJ_McCord
    Terry Stotts says Gary Trent Jr. will start for #RipCity in place of Lillard against the Pelicans.

Says he didn’t want to use up Anfernee Simons minutes early since he’s back-up point

So, Simons is going to be 60% owned on DK and play, what? 20 minutes?

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

Probably didn’t help. They needed to cut someone to sign Kieff. It was either going to be Troy Daniels, Jared Dudley, or Cousins. Cousins is the one hurt and probably wouldn’t even play this year, so that makes sense. Even if he was healthy enough to help a bit come playoff time they already have Howard/McGee/AD who can play C, and they’re signing Kieff who is a PF, so he made sense to cut.

Do you think it’s kind of a handshake deal, where yeah, we’re waving you, but next year, we’ll make it happen?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

They want to fully stagger CJ and Simons considering they are the only players available tonight that can create offense for teammates. There will be some overlap as well but Stotts cant afford a situation where neither are on the floor or it gets really ugly.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, going to have to pivot off him

• monarch

Jamal Murray down with some sort of knee issue

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

AJ McCord
    @AJ_McCord

Good info, thank you. As I often do on Fridays after work happy hour I’m playing the $333 Monster 67 max late night slate.

Any thoughts? Talk me off having Dillon Brooks on both lineups perhaps?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler