7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

God Whiteside yet to play, but nice call.

You could just call him Godside, like we used to a few years ago.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I sent you a DM panda

• Carpocarp

What will the cash number be on DK roughly we think?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Oubre’s my top pick at SF on FD right now.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Been so long.
    I dunno how to prove it, but I invented that :)

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/hassan-needs-a-nickname-544110#reply-544194

• captainwacky

What a weird game for CP3

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

You could just call him Godside, like we used to a few years ago.

I’m going to give what I don’t even think is a hot take: adding ‘god’ or ‘goat’ to someone’s name is the worst.

• zeeshan2

So glad I took Mitchell out of my LU

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

I sent you a DM panda

Replied.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I’m going to give what I don’t even think is a hot take: adding ‘god’ or ‘goat’ to someone’s name is the worst.

You mean it’s the WOAT.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Watch the lakers on the nba xyz stream, the chat – my goodness, pure gold. Le——- everything, LeBald, LeFlop, LeGoat…and Caurso and KCP too, KCgoat, Carugoat. Honestly the hardest I laugh all week is from that chat box.

“Press 1 if you think Oubre is hot”
    Comedic genius

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Talk about jinxing a lineup…. SGA had 40 at the end of the 3rd and finished with 37 (prob a scoring correction) and played the all 4th with 9 rebounds and 9 assists….

• Golfnut04240

My DK cash games are okay, not great but so far in the money. If I don’t cash, Ibaka would be a big reason.

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Watch the lakers on the nba xyz stream, the chat – my goodness, pure gold. Le——- everything, LeBald, LeFlop, LeGoat…and Caurso and KCP too, KCgoat, Carugoat. Honestly the hardest I laugh all week is from that chat box.

“Press 1 if you think Oubre is hot”
    Comedic genius

Yeah, I love the internet and its culture, but I hate what it does to common conversational language (both on it and off). Like… being witty is one of the best traits available to people. Reusing memes is like the polar opposite, not to mention it just kills the original comedy of them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Mitchell took my money and bought a fake spider pendent on Broadway and Canal st.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I love the internet and its culture, but I hate what it does to common conversational language (both on it and off). Like… being witty is one of the best traits available to people. Reusing memes is like the polar opposite, not to mention it just kills the original comedy of them.

Agreed, Iā€™m laughing at them, not with them. Being witty is indeed one of the best traits available. Demonstrates intelligence and humor. Women find it irresistible and dudes respect it. šŸ‘šŸ»

• superstars92

Omg are you kidding AD gets hurt 1 min in?? Wow I was guarantee to cash my double ups, now not going to late night or full slate I have AD on both.

• tyleh

hahahhaha all my cash gone. AD injured out first play . lmao

• Bay101

What happened to Davis?

• feekdogg

I hope he’s out for the year. I’ll take the one night loss.

• Wynter12

AD in all my best lineups. Typical. Go into the last two games with a bunch of fire symbols and good scores. All means nothing.

• makeitrain99

I hope he is done for 2 years… I will enter dummy lineups on purpose tomrw if that’s the case. Glass!!!

• superstars92

I honestly don’t mind if AD just tore his Achillies I mean that’s so garbage…

• DC2380

https://twitter.com/BijanHaji76/status/1231062348619632640?s=20

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).