7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Hey Panda, Bobby Marks reported that Markieff gave up all of his remaining Detroit money.

I guess he really wanted out. Now with AD out for however long he can come in and play good minutes too. Win/Win for him.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I guess he really wanted out. Now with AD out for however long he can come in and play good minutes too. Win/Win for him.

I hope someone like the Knicks claims his ass on waivers.

• SkateFiend

AD is back

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

AD is walking through those doors! – Pitino
    LFG

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Looks like he got a knee to the calf. I might be overreacting, but me thinks he is just being a wussy

Maybe. There’s something about the way his foot was planted and his leg was turned, then when the contact was made it just buckled. He’ll probably be fine.

• Wynter12

All that finding pleasure at the thought of him having a career altering injury. Ends up coming back out lol Crazy overreacting

• pat4detroit

McGee and Howard with 3 fouls already

• captainwacky

I’ve been referring to Kyle Kuzma as ‘The Sequence’ with my laker fan friends recently. It works no matter what your perception is of him!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I’ve been referring to Kyle Kuzma as ‘The Sequence’ with my laker fan friends recently. It works no matter what your perception is of him!

As your laker fan internet acquaintance, I’d like an explanation because I don’t get it

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

As your laker fan internet acquaintance, I’d like an explanation because I don’t get it

Most things he does (good or bad) comes in multiple possession spurts. He usually is just horrible for like 9 possessions in a row, but every once in a while he hits a couple shots and actually gets a rebound. But for whichever one, my roommate is always like “look at this sequence by Kuzma!”

• tmarohl

Whiteside with four fouls

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Most things he does (good or bad) comes in multiple possession spurts. He usually is just horrible for like 9 possessions in a row, but every once in a while he hits a couple shoots and actually gets a rebound. But for whichever one, my roommate is always like “look at this sequence by Kuzma!”

LOL, got it. Your hatred for Kuzma cracks me up. I feel like its partially based upon some sort of false perception of him though. Nobody touts the guy, nobody thinks he’s a great player…that I know of? He’s a solid 6-7th man on the Lakers. Maybe the 2-3 on a shit team like the CAVS. I think his boisterous personality and silly hair and wardrobe rubs people the wrong way as he kind of projects himself as something more than he is. On the fly, I’d compare him to…a poor man’s melo? who you also love LOL

• Dfspacman

Got McCollum, Carmelo and Simons left, I’m just outside the cashline, hopefully I cash

• yisman

Simons giving me flashbacks to Shaq Harrison

• yisman

31 fouls in the first half of the Portland game. Wow.

edit: 32

refs calling everything

• damionismyname

Always great knowing I wont cash on FD late night because I chose the wrong sh*tty Laker sg.

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL, got it. Your hatred for Kuzma cracks me up. I feel like its partially based upon some sort of false perception of him though. Nobody touts the guy, nobody thinks he’s a great player…that I know of? He’s a solid 6-7th man on the Lakers. Maybe the 2-3 on a shit team like the CAVS. I think his boisterous personality and silly hair and wardrobe rubs people the wrong way as he kind of projects himself as something more than he is. On the fly, I’d compare him to…a poor man’s melo? who you also love LOL

You have pretty solid analysis of what Kuzma actually is in his good moments at this point, and the public is mostly catching up. However, for the last couple years prior (when he could put up empty numbers and they talked his value up in the media) it was insufferable to hear all parties related talk about his standing in the league, comparisons to actual good players, etc.

And as you noted, he’s part of the Carmelo Anthony Family Tree of Absurdly Bad Overrated 0 Dimensional Volume Scorers Who Don’t Pass or Play Defense, which is easily my least favorite player type.

• yisman

@damionismyname said...

Always great knowing I wont cash on FD late night because I chose the wrong sh*tty Laker sg.

And I’m not cashing because I prioritized Glass over LeBron and Glass spent much of the first half in the locker room

• rocketman828

So is Jackson Jr. hurt? Clarke started the 2nd half now Dieng just subbed in for him Jackson only has 3 fouls what’s the deal?

• damionismyname

@rocketman828 said...

So is Jackson Jr. hurt? Clarke started the 2nd half now Dieng just subbed in for him Jackson only has 3 fouls what’s the deal?

hurt

• zeeshan2

Love my Zion-ingram-ariza-Melo-C.J.-Whiteside stack :)

• Dfspacman

Did anyone go back to Melton?

• zeeshan2

@Dfspacman said...

Did anyone go back to Melton?

Yes I did in one LU :(

• damionismyname

another losing night…..even on DK……hope xfl gives me a victory.

• zeeshan2

AD destroyed despite missing all that time

Cashed in the yahoo free roll despite having Kevin porter in my lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).