7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

AD

I’m sorry about earlier. I went to sleep cause I thought he was done. I just woke up and saw he put up nearly 70 FPs.

• makeitrain99

I fess up when I overreact and I am wrong. Glass came back and toughed it out and it enabled me to cash in several contests. Hats off to him.

• makeitrain99

Yeah my thoughts exactly Superstar 92. The New Orleans AD would have showered. I salute him.

• superstars92

@makeitrain99 said...

I fess up when I overreact and I am wrong. Glass came back and toughed it out and it enabled me to cash in several contests. Hats off to him.

Did anyone watch the game? Did he like get all his FPs in the 2nd half? I am looking at the boxscore, it looks like he may have gotten 50+ FPs in the 2nd half alone. That’s amazing. I overreacted too, but I never thought he would come back at 200%.

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

Did anyone watch the game? Did he like get all his FPs in the 2nd half? I am looking at the boxscore, it looks like he may have gotten 50+ FPs in the 2nd half alone. That’s amazing. I overreacted too, but I never thought he would come back at 200%.

AD helped get me 3rd in the Yahoo $1 for $100 (3290 Entry GPP). Only did one lineup. β€˜Twas a Good night πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ˜€

• makeitrain99

I think he had 18.25 dfs points at the half. He might have played entire 4th quarter or close to it. I didnt watch game but Howard and McGee had 3 fouls each after 1st quarter and someone said Lebron left to locker room for a bit.

• makeitrain99

Hey guys. Since not many are on here right now how does one reply to a persons specific comment? Everytime I hit reply I somehow start a new comment?? 😌

• superstars92

@makeitrain99 said...

Hey guys. Since not many are on here right now how does one reply to a persons specific comment? Everytime I hit reply I somehow start a new comment?? 😌

Quote instead of Reply

• Wynter12

@makeitrain99 said...

Highlight all or relevant parts of a someone’s comment you want to reply to. Then hit quote :)

Edit:this whole time I thought you had to highlight regardless smh

• superstars92

@Wynter12 said...

Highlight all or relevant parts of a someone’s comment you want to reply to. Then hit quote :)

Well highlighting only will quote that specific part

• madmanjayWV

You know it was an #AYDS kinda FRIDAY night
    on FD GPP when u check ur only LU and your
    golf LU @ 314.8> than ur NBA AYDS 309.4!

Gotta love it……. didn’t sniff a cash but almost got a FDC win….oh well..on 2 SATURDAY, any HOT takes?

Just some perspective
    NAZ was $3.2K cheaper of course (THAN ZION) and of course i rolled 7.4 KANTER @ 3.1% at Pivot 2 crush any chance of a cash — u just can’t miss like ….
    AND Steven Adams goes effin’ 60burger at SUB 6% owned — bwahaha — LOVE IT

MALIK BEASLEY — now it’s gonna be 2-late his price will get jacked is $5.1K now
    i kicked myself in the ass for fading him last game b4 A-S break and I faded him again…
    9.6% for MB and goes 34.3——— B. BEAL of AYDS 14.3% = 34.1

MY DK blew chunks, but 305.9 on YAHOO was good enuff….

• miggs6876

My D Murray call was a good one. Scored 361 for min cash. High scoring nite.

• makeitrain99

@superstars92 said...

Wynter12 said…

I will.try this

• makeitrain99

Lol… on to something. Will try again. Lol

• makeitrain99

Done deal! πŸ‘

• makeitrain99

@Wynter12 said...

Ok…. last try

• makeitrain99

Ty kindly guys! 🍻

• miggs6876

Guys great call on Adams. Capt W nice call on Niaz Reid. Hope you played lots of him.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

AD helped get me 3rd in the Yahoo $1 for $100 (3290 Entry GPP). Only did one lineup. β€˜Twas a Good night πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ˜€

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Me too. 3x on FD, 2x on Yahoo, and 1.4x on DK. Should of done better but i guess Ingram only scored like 3 Fpts in the 2nd half

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Nice work, congrats!

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Me too. 3x on FD, 2x on Yahoo, and 1.4x on DK. Should of done better but i guess Ingram only scored like 3 Fpts in the 2nd half

Nice!!! πŸ€πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ”₯. Feels good right πŸ‘

I had a lot of Ingram on DK 5/6….he was in foul trouble….yet he was super cheap, so he didn’t stop me from cashing with his 30dk points @6800.

I had Adams in 6/8 lineups last night, so he made up for Ingrams shortcomings (and those of others). Did 6 DK, 1 FD, 1 Yahoo. Can’t believe he was only around 5-8% owned depending on the site.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Nice work, congrats!

Thanks GG!!! πŸ˜πŸΆπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

With that all said, I currently have NOP-125 POR-112.

Boom.

• Njsum1

@Yukerboy said...

Boom.

But it was 128-115….I’m not impressed πŸ€ͺ

Haha…just messing around…great call πŸ‘πŸ”₯

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).