7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krispac23

Great Slate tonight. So many key matchups..

• JustDFSin

@Ace15 said...

just remembered I had a dream last night that Taj fn Gibson had 10-9-10 stat line. So disgusting, I’m not even sure why this guy popped in my dream.

U need one lu with him in it just in case

• Moszman

Davis or Lebron to start build?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Ace15 said...

just remembered I had a dream last night that Taj fn Gibson had 10-9-10 stat line. So disgusting, I’m not even sure why this guy popped in my dream.

I had a dream last night that Kendrick Nunn did nothing again. Oh wait….. that was reality. But did have a dream Vuc went for 48.3 fantasy points in three quarters. Woke up before seeing the fourth quarter.

• queensfinest

any decent F options on dk for 3600 or cheaper??

• DC2380

Who is the Melton for tonight’s game? Didn’t see that coming

• Ace15

@sochoice said...

Vuc went for 48.3 fantasy

Lock him and Luka in 1 LU then. Lol. You never know. Your dream seems more likely than mine.

• superstars92

@DC2380 said...

Who is the Melton for tonight’s game? Didn’t see that coming

Hope you chose the dude 40 years younger yesterday (when you asked your question and I responded).

• superstars92

@queensfinest said...

any decent F options on dk for 3600 or cheaper??

Yea so just move one of your G to SF if they have eligibility and play Anfernee Simons

• frugal

The more I look at tonight, there are a few low priced guys with good usage/upside who may be locked into minutes no matter the outcome:

Beasely, Okogie, Juancho. Now, they certainly could go to their depth here…but what’s the incentive? Okogie is the only one of this group with more years left on his contract so maybe Culver sees time over Beasley if it really gets crazy but if we’re within ~10 going into the 4th I like the chances of all 3 hitting 30+ minutes.

Gary Trent Jr – Lot’s of minutes usage to fill with Dame out and only 1 guard to back up PG/SG. Simons has farted and fell down too many times in similar spots for me to look at too much when Trent Jr seems to explode every opportunity he gets. And if NOP blows this out like I think they will he should absolutely eat in garbage time.

Moritz Wagner – Right now Mahinmi, Bryant, and Pasecniks are all GTD. Should all sit, Wagner would need to play as many minutes he can handle or until he fouls out to try and match up with Drum/TT.

• Bodiaz36

I have a lot of Wagner right now, probably too much. If a couple of those guys for WAS sit, I don’t see how he doesn’t crush that 4K tag on FD.

• superstars92

NOP blowing out Portland?

NOP can’t blow out anyone they allow other teams to score points every possession. Even if they were down 20, Portland is in it.

• frugal

@superstars92 said...

NOP can’t blow out anyone they allow other teams to score points every possession. Even if they were down 20, Portland is in it.

Compared to POR’s lock down D right? We saw this exact situation back on 11/19 and NOP won 115-104 except POR is even thinner tonight than they were then and NOP is now healthy. NOP does indeed allow the 3rd most points and POR right there allowing the 5th most points. Considering the available depth and overall health, I think NOP lays the smack down tonight. EDIT: and forgot NOP just blew out POR with Dame 138-117.

• Wynter12

Did OKC disrespect Jokic at some point? Why does he always crush them lol

• queensfinest

jokic and culver or hernangomez and dlo?

• superstars92

@frugal said...

Compared to POR’s lock down D right? We saw this exact situation back on 11/19 and NOP won 115-104 except POR is even thinner tonight than they were then and NOP is now healthy. NOP does indeed allow the 3rd most points and POR right there allowing the 5th most points. Considering the available depth and overall health, I think NOP lays the smack down tonight. EDIT: and forgot NOP just blew out POR with Dame 138-117.

Blazers are at home tonight with a full week’s worth of rest.

There’s like maybe a 5% chance they get blown out. Pelicans would have a tough time blowing out the Cavs or the Pistons right now in that scenario.

The biggest factors for getting blown out are typically 1) Road games 2) Not enough rest, and Blazers don’t have either one. NBA Talent is close enough that’s a 3rd scneario, and Blazers aren’t even that bad right now. They still have CJ.

Like I would say Memphis has a better chance at getting blown out then the Blazers, although it’s not that likely either in their scenario (but maybe 20% vs. 5%).

• zeeshan2

damn pascal or ingram tonight?

• frugal

@superstars92 said...

Blazers are at home tonight with a full week’s worth of rest.

There’s like maybe a 5% chance they get blown out. Pelicans would have a tough time blowing out the Cavs or the Pistons right now in that scenario.

I mean, NOP has played POR 3 times and won all 3.The game @POR was 102-94 without Zion. Any exposure I will have to that game outside maybe Trent will be on the NOP side.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Elf was literally in 20% of my lineups up until 18 seconds ago…

• superstars92

@frugal said...

I mean, NOP has played POR 3 times and won all 3.The game @POR was 102-94 without Zion. Any exposure I will have to that game outside maybe Trent will be on the NOP side.

You definitely want to choose at least some CJ McCollum. He’s by far the best value play of the entire slate on DK. It’s like Embiid yesterday. It’s ok to go underweight but going full fade on him on DK is not recommended.

• Ace15

uhhh so we going to that DSJ/Frank Stuff tonight or nah.

• frugal

@superstars92 said...

You definitely want to choose at least some CJ McCollum. He’s by far the best value play of the entire slate on DK. It’s like Embiid yesterday. It’s ok to go underweight but going full fade on him on DK is not recommended.

I had plenty of Embiid yesterday paired with Bam. I may end up with CJ in a lineup or 2 but even adjusting for FPPM boost with Dame off I don’t have him projected to beat similar priced players, some at a significant discount, at his position by a significant margin.

• Cocomilk

@superstars92 said...

Word. Portland ML

• feekdogg

@Ace15 said...

uhhh so we going to that DSJ/Frank Stuff tonight or nah.

RJ

• tmarohl

Seems like a Trevor Ariza blowup spot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).