3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Nice looking slate.

I’ll be limiting myself to 3 hot takes today.

#1 – Jamal Murray < 38 FD

• Alvance83

Feel OG crushing it today 🤷‍♂️

• superjon

I have no reason to think KAT would sit, but Naz would be so appealing at 4.2k if he did.

He’s still interesting even if KAT does play. He did put up 44 FD in 18 minutes a few days ago when KAT played 37 min.

• Brendan239

Can’t stop loading up on Atlanta/Denver. Cheap PGs, ABC, and the right Det player. NY/Orl will be soooo slow but I’m going Ross for the 2nd time this year (he’ll prob get 20 again). GM and Happy 6 year wedding anniversary to me. Let’s get this $$$$ today!!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Can’t stop loading up on Atlanta/Denver. Cheap PGs, ABC, and the right Det player. NY/Orl will be soooo slow but I’m going Ross for the 2nd time this year (he’ll prob get 20 again). GM and Happy 6 year wedding anniversary to me. Let’s get this $$$$ today!!

I think we are all dying to know what you got her for your anniversary?

The webcam, the GPS tracker, or the…

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think we are all dying to know what you got her for your anniversary?

The webcam, the GPS tracker, or the…

I’m hoping he picked the d in the b! Lmao

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Brendan239 said...

Happy anniversary to you, after all your stories??

• fleishmo6

Thinking DSJ is the Detroit value piece to use today. Run it back with Vuc and MCW.

• Brendan239

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m literally laughing out loud at the gym, people prob think I’m crazy. We hung out last night but she has church today and my son has football practice. I found a Valentines Day (which I never got) card and an Anniversary card in her glove box when I used her car last week. We’ll take the puppy for a haircut and get a coffee but I know she knows that I don’t plan on doing much. We fell asleep last night (after “hanging out”) and I told her I’ve felt more comfortable than ever with some things lately and she said “like what”. And left it at that. Maybe later

• thegunnard

@Sleazygreazy said...

I bet SHE put the d in the b!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@fleishmo6 said...

Thinking DSJ is the Detroit value piece to use today. Run it back with Vuc and MCW.

One of those three might hit value. And it is not DSJ or MCW.

• Brendan239

I got home from the gym and she gave me a card. And write quite a bit. An hour prior, while at the gym, I sent her a text that ended “You gave way too much of your heart and body to others. You’re going to lose a real one for a fake love.” She didn’t bring up the text but she’s skipping church to hang out. Tonight’s my $100k night. I’m going to hear “I skipped church and you’re on your phone Rotogrinding”.

• roomchat

@Brendan239 said...

I got home from the gym and she gave me a card. And write quite a bit. An hour prior, while at the gym, I sent her a text that ended “You gave way too much of your heart and body to others. You’re going to lose a real one for a fake love.” She didn’t bring up the text but she’s skipping church to hang out. Tonight’s my $100k night. I’m going to hear “I skipped church and you’re on your phone Rotogrinding”.

Mind you, I’ve been married 22 years, so it’s possible I have more leeway than some of you younger folk.

But my wife lets me do all the rotogrinding I want as long as I’m not doing any actual grinding with anyone else.

To each his own. It works for us.

• jfitzgan

Panda. What are your thoughts on Detroit?

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

One of those three might hit value. And it is not DSJ or MCW.

DSJ has a chance to do well, assuming he draws the start. Yet we’ve all seen this movie before. He could get you 8 DK points or like 35. He’s worth a couple shares with Delone on the shelf, yet I agree, I’d be hesitant to go heavy on this guy.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Brendan239 said...

First basketball – DSJ is today’s Desmond Bane chalk fail IMO. He won’t have nearly as much usage as we all would want him to.

Next – this married life saga is very entertaining. Can’t tell if I like it more as a story (complete fiction) or two just terrible people who both sound a bit muddled. Either way, I’ll take it.

• WrathofKhaaan

@superjon said...

Nice looking slate.

I’ll be limiting myself to 3 hot takes today.

#1 – Jamal Murray < 38 FD

Why do you think so? He’s been on fire and ATL is a plus matchup for PG’s, it’s the best way to attack them. I bet props and he’s one of my core locks today O23.5P along with Zion O24.5P.

• noddy

@roomchat said...

Mind you, I’ve been married 22 years, so it’s possible I have more leeway than some of you younger folk.

But my wife lets me do all the rotogrinding I want as long as I’m not doing any actual grinding with anyone else.

To each his own. It works for us.

I will have been married 30 years this year and I also can do whatever I want. And so can she. Our kids are 27, 24, and 22 now so we are really enjoying things. We’ve always done stuff together, but plenty with our friends as well. I don’t think we’ve ever told each other no you can’t do that or this. We just don’t work that way, but also don’t overdo it. We’ve had our ups and downs, but nothing major thank God. It’s not easy, but it’s not supposed to be. You have to stick together when things get hard. Having said that if either of us cheated on the other we’d be done. I don’t think that has ever entered our minds though.

OK I’m done on my high horse. My one piece of advice would be to try and find someone you can laugh a lot with. We still laugh a lot and it helps us a ton.

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

You decide to go with Rozier over Herro on FD? 👍

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jfitzgan said...

I think anytime 2 bad teams with below average offenses and defenses play each other the range of outcomes is pretty wide. Sometimes you get absolute catastrophe type games where the final is 94-90 and no one does much, and sometimes you get 118-115 type games where several players flourish.

Nobody likes DSJ chalk, other than those who think it’s smart to fade it. The thing is DSJ chalk failed in NY often, because Fizdale was a menace to DFS players with minutes. DSJ will get minutes tonight. There’s no way he doesn’t play heavy minutes.

Here’s what DSJ has done when he’s gotten 30 minutes

You can fade if you wish, or go underweight, that’s fine. PG is also a pretty substandard position overall today too.

Who else might step up is hard to predict. Grant, Jackson, Bey are the obvious potential choices, but Bey really needs that shot to fall, Grant is arguably in a funk, and somewhat volatile, but certainly in play, and Jackson hasn’t yet gotten the big spike in minutes, but if you want to be progressive other than reactive, he’s probably a decently strong play, especially on FD.

Plumelee is fine, but not overly exciting. Sekou will eventually get more minutes, but not sure I’m ready to jump there yet. I’d like to see him get 14-18 minutes today though. Svi, if you’re looking for a cheap dart is fine. He’s playing and shooting well, he will get minutes and put up points, if he isn’t he won’t. It’s risky.

If you’re fading DSJ, I suppose taking a random shot at Saban Lee would be interesting, because if DSJ fails, it’s probably because he played less than expected, and the guy who would probably be taking those minutes is Lee.

• jfitzgan

@Njsum1 said...

You decide to go with Rozier over Herro on FD? 👍

Neither!! Things didn’t go well.

• Krispac23

We playing DSJ tonight??

• superjon

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Why do you think so? He’s been on fire and ATL is a plus matchup for PG’s, it’s the best way to attack them. I bet props and he’s one of my core locks today O23.5P along with Zion O24.5P.

That’s the beauty of hot takes. Logic and reason aren’t required :)

Play him if you like him.

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

DSJ is gonna be highly owned for me I like high variance players with a ceiling he certainly can fail but if he can get stocks on fanduel can put up a massive number relative to price

• Brendan239

She wrote:

“Thank you for your love. My hope for today is that we spend quality time together doing the things that we love. Today let’s focus on all that we have that is good. Let’s do the things that we love, sharing meals,l and having coffee together. I would love to treat you to breakfast, lunch and dinner at all your favorite places. All I need is good food, good coffee and you.

Thank you for six years of marriage. Looking forward to many many more. A lifetime with you.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).