3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I don’t pull stuff from my ass. I’m not always right every time obviously, but I also know what I’m talking about. There was zero valid reason for what happened last Cavs game. That’s why I fought that crap. Had nothing to do with “not wanting to take the L” or being a sore loser. It was BS. Tonight is proving it.

• Golfnut04240

@Helpabrotherout said...

Who has some Fournier

I do. Doesn’t mean anything until the end of the night though.

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

F*ck Seth Curry btw

While we’re at it, let’s throw Danny “5 bleals at the half” Green in there too.

• tmarohl

Every Sixer is going off. At half
    Simmons 2.86X
    Embiid 2.35X
    Tobias 3.06 X
    Green 5.26X
    Curry 4.92X

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Panda – You need to start up your Osman Windler conversation again tonight. Windler not stealing any minutes tonight.

Teacher’s pet 😜

Windler is Ofer and doesn’t look good and all Cavs starters are seeing crazy minutes

I also didn’t make that argument today, I made it for last game. And I was right

edit…Cedi outplayed Windler last game and I wasn’t going to assume he would eat his minutes again.

Last game was the first game with Windler and Cedi playing and Nance and Prince out.

• tmarohl

I think we will have some erections in this Brooklyn Clipper game the way it is starting out.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

I also didn’t make that argument today, I made it for last game. And I was right

Your argument was based around Windler was more important to the Cavs, because he was a 1st round pick and it made sense for him to get more minutes and take from Cedi who is just Cedi. That’s a wide ranging comment that goes beyond one night. The argument wasn’t, Cedi doesn’t fit well against Denver, I don’t think he plays as much in this match up.

You got lucky.

What a nightmare.. never seen a player fall off so badly and quickly as D Smith JR. Really thought he would break out vs ORL today.. going to super-dud at 4000 somehow. Had 1 fantasy measley point at the half. Otherwise I was doing alright tonight. Very disappointed. Had about 80% D S Jr.. now he picks up an offensive foul.. maybe done for the night now. Won’t even make 5 FP

• tmarohl

Joker sucking it up tonight.

• IT4MVP

I’m convinced Jamal Murray hates me….I just can’t get this guy right. Ever

• RipCityRings

@866 said...

What a nightmare.. never seen a player fall off so badly and quickly as D Smith JR. Really thought he would break out vs ORL today.. going to super-dud at 4000 somehow. Had 1 fantasy measley point at the half. Otherwise I was doing alright tonight. Very disappointed. Had about 80% D S Jr.

There’s 9 FPS in 23 seconds, if that helps.

• Pandamonious

Hey, I did tell people if you were playing lots of DSJ or were fading DSJ it’d be wise to pick up some Saban Lee.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

Hang in there fellas…DSJ might actually crack 10 FD points tonight

• Golfnut04240

Is DSJ actually coming alive?

• Dfspacman

Smith was so close to getting benched again before the hitting the 3’s

• tmarohl

@866 said...

What a nightmare.. never seen a player fall off so badly and quickly as D Smith JR. Really thought he would break out vs ORL today.. going to super-dud at 4000 somehow. Had 1 fantasy measley point at the half. Otherwise I was doing alright tonight. Very disappointed. Had about 80% D S Jr.

Just hit two threes and got a steal after you posted that. Now post something about the Joker so he gets going.

Wait A Minute…… TWO 3s from D Smith Jr now?!? Do I have hope….. whoa.. if he can do anything somehow I can have a decent night here. I have O Jokic lol, he’s not doing well? And HARDEN heating up! There was a hard foul early on and he seems angry now. Yes!

• captainwacky

This is exactly why I faded DSJ on FD and went under (but still have like 30 percent) on DK. 4k and the scoring system are sooooo forgiving even to his floor game, with a big enough ceiling built in. FD price and scoring was a no go for me. He still may bust horribly, but yeah.

• JDS1029

DSJ 0.5 points in 11m 24 seconds….then gets 9 points in 23 seconds.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Your argument was based around Windler was more important to the Cavs, because he was a 1st round pick and it made sense for him to get more minutes and take from Cedi who is just Cedi. That’s a wide ranging comment that goes beyond one night. The argument wasn’t, Cedi doesn’t fit well against Denver, I don’t think he plays as much in this match up.

You got lucky.

Wrong…

I could show you that 1+1=2, yet you would argue argue that it was 3 cause you’d rather be right than get the truth. You’ll never admit you’re wrong…it’s comical.

Last game was the first game Cedi and Windler played with Nance, Love, and Prince out.

And I knew the Cavs would want to get him minutes at Cedi’s expense. Yet Cedi looked better. So I wasn’t going to argue that point again. If Windler wasn’t Ofer and Cedi was cold he’d eat his minutes again. Yet Cedi was hot to end last game and stayed hot.

Tonight Cedi got hot and Windler looks terrible, so he’ll see less minutes. I wasn’t arguing every game he’d eat his minutes. If I felt that way, I would have said it today, like I did last time.

I’ve been here long enough for you to know, I don’t get lucky 😉

• noddy

@IT4MVP said...

I’m convinced Jamal Murray hates me….I just can’t get this guy right. Ever

Don’t ever play him and you’ll be right about half the time

• Bodhisattva

Rubio LEADS THE TEAM in FG attempts… what a world

• UGAdude

@UGAdude said...

I don’t want to speak too early, but we might be finally getting the Michael Porter Jr. game. A matchup against my Hawks might be just what he needed.

I posted that, then he did absolutely nothing in the 2nd quarter. Way to make me look like a clown, MPJ.

• feekdogg

KAT is damn lucky he didn’t get erected.

Still can’t understand how McLaughlin isn’t playing more minutes over Rubio. Really annoying.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).