3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

Damn, DK is smart enough to proactively price Roby up on a B2B? Also I kinda like that guard pricing!

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

Who is the replacement?

It wont matter. No big time players want to play in MN and freeze all season. You need to get super lucky and somehow land a Giannis type. Edwards and Towns isn’t it. Edwards is Wiggins 2.0 and the Timberwolves will still be losing for the next decade. Coaches dont matter nearly as much a ppl think.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Damn, DK is smart enough to proactively price Roby up on a B2B? Also I kinda like that guard pricing!

I have no problem with the top end, there is just nothing at the midlevel.

• tmarohl

@zline34 said...

It wont matter. No big time players want to play in MN and freeze all season. You need to get super lucky and somehow land a Giannis type. Edwards and Towns isn’t it. Edwards is Wiggins 2.0 and the Timberwolves will still be losing for the next decade. Cosches dont matter nearly as much a ppl think.

For the record, it is colder in Minneapolis than Milwaukee :)

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Join the club.

You been losing a ton of money too?

For me, I made three lineups and thank god I did. My main lineup sucked the life out of my bankroll. This was my main lineup in the Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54905/contests/54905-244297930/entries/2387823748/scoring

That lineup is proof that you should never ever double punt both PG spots. I regret that dearly. And Plumlee was the other reason why that lineup failed. You had 4 Centers who went off and I picked the wrong one. Just my stupid luck.

My two alternate lineups cashed though. I put the best one here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54905/contests/54905-244297947/entries/2388983779/scoring

And you see, I didn’t double punt PG. Had at least Murray. And had Allen who I knew was going to crush. I just didn’t put him in my main lineup. All bad. I lost $10 tonight. Only won back $1.40 :(

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

You been losing a ton of money too?

For me, I made three lineups and thank god I did. My main lineup sucked the life out of my bankroll. This was my main lineup in the Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54905/contests/54905-244297930/entries/2387823748/scoring

That lineup is proof that you should never ever double punt both PG spots. I regret that dearly. And Plumlee was the other reason why that lineup failed. You had 4 Centers who went off and I picked the wrong one. Just my stupid luck.

My two alternate lineups cashed though. I put the best one here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54905/contests/54905-244297947/entries/2388983779/scoring

And you see, I didn’t double punt PG. Had at least Murray. And had Allen who I knew was going to crush. I just didn’t put him in my main lineup. All bad. I lost $10 tonight. Only won back $1.40 :(

Some nights I win, some nights I lose. Just haven’t hit anything decent in awhile. I play GPP’s pretty much exclusively, so I build to either place high, or tank. If I wanted to build lineups to just cash, it would not be hard to do.

• tmarohl

So, inquiring minds want to know, what is Brendan up to right now?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

So, inquiring minds want to know, what is Brendan up to right now?

“As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.”
    Proverbs 26:11

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Some nights I win, some nights I lose. Just haven’t hit anything decent in awhile. I play GPP’s pretty much exclusively, so I build to either place high, or tank. If I wanted to build lineups to just cash, it would not be hard to do.

Oh ok. Yeah thats a good mindset. Right now I’m trying to come up with big time lineups too. Not for minimum GPP cash. I haven’t played a cash game for a few days too. Sick of that cash games have come to. Honestly have no clue if I will ever go on a hot streak again. This shit been too much to predict.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Oh ok. Yeah thats a good mindset. Right now I’m trying to come up with big time lineups too. Not for minimum GPP cash. I haven’t played a cash game for a few days too. Sick of that cash games have come to. Honestly have no clue if I will ever go on a hot streak again. This shit been too much to predict.

Don’t need a hot streak. Need one hit.

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

Don’t need a hot streak. Need one hit.

I created the optimal twice in the same week. Tell me the odds of that. Still chasing that heater like Brendans chasing his wife.

• tmarohl

@zline34 said...

I created the optimal twice in the same week. Tell me the odds of that. Still chasing that heater like Brendans chasing his wife.

Did you play it?

• tmarohl

Captain – do you still think the Nets suck? I really don’t see how any of the other currently configured teams in the NBA can compete with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

What a wild ride. I’ve played moklovin and srn three days in a row for 30k 3-man. Won two and the one I lost was because rolo became a thing out of nowhere. More importantly, they NEVER have the same lineup and very clearly are covering their bases. For instance today, in 10k3man showdown they had
    Brown
    Zion
    Jaxon
    Kemba
    Tatum
    Hernan

And same but swap Zion/brown at capt

I had lonzo cpt
    Brown
    Tatum
    Willy
    Zion
    Nesmith

I actually like knowing they’ll have a different lineup but the fact that they’re blatantly “cheating” and DK doesn’t care rubs me the wrong way. Especially because I own a ton of DK stock.

Shit like this could derail DK which is essentially a money printing operation and I hope they address it.

• tmarohl

Dray just plain out sucks, don’t care what 866 thinks about him. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30938089/golden-state-warriors-draymond-green-crossed-line-late-ejection-steve-kerr-says

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/103767883?uc=2562133015#/

cheaters, but they still lost. LMAO

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

What a wild ride. I’ve played moklovin and srn three days in a row for 30k 3-man. Won two and the one I lost was because rolo became a thing out of nowhere. More importantly, they NEVER have the same lineup and very clearly are covering their bases. For instance today, in 10k3man showdown they had
    Brown
    Zion
    Jaxon
    Kemba
    Tatum
    Hernan

And same but swap Zion/brown at capt

I had lonzo cpt
    Brown
    Tatum
    Willy
    Zion
    Nesmith

I actually like knowing they’ll have a different lineup but the fact that they’re blatantly “cheating” and DK doesn’t care rubs me the wrong way. Especially because I own a ton of DK stock.

Shit like this could derail DK which is essentially a money printing operation and I hope they address it.

Damn I wish I had your roll!

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Captain – do you still think the Nets suck? I really don’t see how any of the other currently configured teams in the NBA can compete with them.

I think they are very bad, yes (or relative to how they are perceived). Bad defenses don’t hold up in series against disciplined teams and good coaches. Ultimately, NBA champions usually have those components.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Damn I wish I had your roll!

Lmao, I make less than 70K a year. I was a 20max $4 dollar guy. It’s EARNED

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I think they are very bad, yes (or relative to how they are perceived). Bad defenses don’t hold up in series against disciplined teams and good coaches. Ultimately, NBA champions usually have those components.

I just see them rolling through the West without KD, and wondering, who is going to stop them.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Well, by my count you made about 250K in the last month. Plus, she said yes, so you are a big winner in my book!

• miggs6876

@WrathofKhaaan said...

I pivoted off of him to Fournier, this was a mistake

I played Middleton and Trae and still didn’t cash. I hate a few landmines. On tomorrow. I pivoted from Halliburton to Buddy. Someone slap me.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

I played Middleton and Trae and still didn’t cash. I hate a few landmines. On tomorrow. I pivoted from Halliburton to Buddy. Someone slap me.

• miggs6876

@dominicanpapi said...

Had a lot of Haliburton, but played him with Reddish.

He killed me too. I should jave figured regression was coming.

• deepfat

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m proud to say I got $500 of that hard EARNED cash from you. ;)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).