3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@deepfat said...

I’m proud to say I got $500 of that hard EARNED cash from you. ;)

He needs to sue more people evidently :)

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Don’t need a hot streak. Need one hit.

Sometimes I try to win a few games games so I can roll that into a bigger priced GPP entry. Then I friggen lose in the GPP. Happens too often when I win GPP tickets too. Right now, I have one $15 ticket for golf. I’m trying to get 3 to 5 tickets.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Sometimes I try to win a few games games so I can roll that into a bigger priced GPP entry. Then I friggen lose in the GPP. Happens too often when I win GPP tickets too. Right now, I have one $15 ticket for golf. I’m trying to get 3 to 5 tickets.

It goes in steaks. Been awhile. Last good one was 5K in preseason. Over the years have typically hit at least one 25K cash per year. Need to hit one of those again.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@deepfat said...

I’m proud to say I got $500 of that hard EARNED cash from you. ;)

I’m gonna get that back from you in beer or a substance of your choice next year at TPC Scottsdale 🥴

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m gonna get that back from you in beer or a substance of your choice next year at TPC Scottsdale 🥴

I think we need another Sleazy Greazy multiplier for the forum pool since you are just killing life!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I think we need another Sleazy Greazy multiplier for the forum pool since you are just killing life!

Up and down bro. I’ve cashed out 120k and now the old lady wants it all and more, but I can’t spend so much time on my phone 🙄

If I’m not on my phone rotogrinding, how can I pay for your church over night outings with handsome brad from church?

-Brendan

• deepfat

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yes sir. Look forward to it.

• deepfat

@Sleazygreazy said...

Up and down bro. I’ve cashed out 120k and now the old lady wants it all and more, but I can’t spend so much time on my phone 🙄

If I’m not on my phone rotogrinding, how can I pay for your church over night outings with handsome brad from church?

-Brendan

Don’t make such clever humorous posts while I’m in mid drink of a late night petite syrah.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

-Brendan

LOL – Buy her a pole and a webcam.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).