3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• nerman

@hbomb57 said...

Me and Larry are same age ran into him his second year back in 1980 at Detroit Metro Airport after a thrashing he gave us no-names back then he was sitting in a booth by himself because the whole table was 3 or 4 dishes of breakfast food that country boy could eat. I remember Maxwell walking by and just nodding his head.

So who is the going to be the burner today and I don’t mean in points I mean in last minute before or after tipoff.

Awesome. Love hearing stories like that. My dad would be about your age if he was still around and he loved watching Larry. I saw him dismantle my Hawks more than a few times. He always got Nique.

• CharlieDontSurf

@JoCo said...

As a married man with a kid himself you have to be Beta as hell to ever get back with someone that cheated on you. I can’t even imagine that headspace. That’s incredible. That’s cold turkey never talking to you ever again (unless it’s about your child) kind of stuff. And by the way it’ll happen again and again. Talk about emboldened now, “wow I actually got away with it! Good to know!!!”

But that’s really besides the point. Again, I can’t imagine how Beta you have to be to even think about this.

I’m been with my wife for 30 years. If she wants to be with another man, than I probably wouldn’t care. If she asked if I wanted to watch, it would depend on if the Leafs were playing.

• JoCo

@CharlieDontSurf said...

I’m been with my wife for 30 years. If she wants to be with another man, than I probably wouldn’t care. If she asked if I wanted to watch, it would depend on if the Leafs were playing.

Incredible

• MSUspartan25000

Don’t forget to opt-in to the Big Trey contest on DK today.

• jayzee666

@Brendan239 said...

How do I add a profile pic so I can add her pic to mine for good luck.

We don’t want to see you, just her.
    Just post her pic and no comments would be ideal. Create various gifs of her in different poses minus any comments would be best.

• captainwacky

I’m well under 45 and think Larry would do exceptionally well today, but I’m firmly in the camp of older generations not standing up to the present NBA. Also, when I was 9 years old, I wrote a letter to him, and ‘he’ wrote one back with a signed jersey; not that this makes me bias in my assessment of his greatness, but that was a supremely dope moment for me. Recently, Jason Williams liked/commented on an instagram post of mine, so that was like the 2020’s version of 9 year old me lol

• charara1224

DSJ is gonna hit value not really much to think about here imo but to each his own

• Brendan239

https://media0.giphy.com/media/meIT3vO8bdA1Q6vgGj/giphy.gif?cid=5e21488622607fc081ad0e0fc362f47e4dc420345ad57da1&rid=giphy.gif

• dw12290

@Brendan239 said...

How do I add a profile pic so I can add her pic to mine for good luck.

I do not wish you heartache or pain on you Brendan but highlighting the woman that behind your back was doing this and didn’t think twice about you at all.

Now because she was caught it’s all let’s spend quality time together, I love you blah blah F’n blah.

Sorry brother!

I would share an experience similar and how I dealt with it but that really won’t do anything. Seems like your mind is made up so do what makes you happy and don’t listen to what others say or insinuate just let it go and be happy with her. But of course if you keep talking about it and reliving the moment

Your in for a lot of hurt and pain!

• dw12290

I can make a decent lineup with Harden, Randle and Leonard which I’m going to do. My only advice for the forum is fade all 3 since they are in my lineup.

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/meIT3vO8bdA1Q6vgGj/giphy.gif?cid=5e21488622607fc081ad0e0fc362f47e4dc420345ad57da1&rid=giphy.gif

Copy that in Gify, I uploaded a recent live pic of her when we were in Costa Rica.

• chronoxiong

A lot of off topic stuff in this thread.

Am i really gonna roster two awful players in DSJ and MCW tonight?

• captainwacky

@chronoxiong said...

A lot of off topic stuff in this thread.

Am i really gonna roster two awful players in DSJ and MCW tonight?

Who cares how good they are in real life? Willy Hernangomez is terrible, Trae Young is terrible, Julius Randle is probably not even good – you’re trying to win at DFS, not create a playoff roster in the NBA :)

That being said they’re both great fade candidates despite my soft spot for punts. DSJ is tough on DK though because turnovers don’t affect him as much and he’s cheaper. I think on FD I’m mostly fading.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Who cares how good they are in real life? Willy Hernangomez is terrible, Trae Young is terrible, Julius Randle is probably not even good – you’re trying to win at DFS, not create a playoff roster in the NBA :)

That being said they’re both great fade candidates despite my soft spot for punts. DSJ is tough on DK though because turnovers don’t affect him as much and he’s cheaper. I think on FD I’m mostly fading.

DSJ and MCW can take turns racking up steals from each other.

• realphipps

We should start a NBA thread that focuses on daily matchups.

• tmarohl

@realphipps said...

We should start a NBA thread that focuses on daily matchups.

You can, create a new thread.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

DSJ and MCW can take turns racking up steals from each other.

It’s crazy that as you said that, my brain was like “MCW should eat his lunch”… that’s not a good sign for Dennis Smith.

• IT4MVP

Which Celtic big we liking for the early game?

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Gotta disagree on Randle. His improvement has been real.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

That’s why I was referencing him; he’s definitely improved, but I think it’s a little bit of fool’s gold just given the usage and the role. They’re not winning (though I understand being 2 games under .500 feels like it for the knicks), so if you’re crushing and your team is still whatever, it seems pretty… underwhelming to him. Very fun to watch him at the moment, though, and certainly not a lost cause like I thought he was going to be.

• zline34

@mbunner23 said...

Zion stans can only hope he gets as good as Randle.

• captainwacky

@zline34 said...

Zion stans can only hope he gets as good as Randle.

Oof. I’m not a Zion person at all, but his ceiling is far in the distance relative to just about anyone else’s if he can figure it out.

• captainwacky

Anyone else’s might be a stretch. But certainly Julius Randle.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

That’s why I was referencing him; he’s definitely improved, but I think it’s a little bit of fool’s gold just given the usage and the role. They’re not winning (though I understand being 2 games under .500 feels like it for the knicks), so if you’re crushing and your team is still whatever, it seems pretty… underwhelming to him. Very fun to watch him at the moment, though, and certainly not a lost cause like I thought he was going to be.

Randle just getting more minutes and usage because Portis is no longer there. I haven’t noticed any changes or improvement in his game as a whole. Just more time and usage.

• mbunner23

Kawhi is going to destroy brooklyn, right? Which Sacramento big tears up Milwaukee underneath? Was thinking bagley but b2b a little concerning for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).