3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

@captainwacky said...

Oof. I’m not a Zion person at all, but his ceiling is far in the distance relative to just about anyone else’s if he can figure it out.

I predicted Zion to be the best player ever in his sophmore year of HS. I was kind of kidding, but Randle is pretty underrated still. Hes a complete player.

• superjon

Hot take #2

Ellington outscores DSJ

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Kawhi is going to destroy brooklyn, right? Which Sacramento big tears up Milwaukee underneath? Was thinking bagley but b2b a little concerning for him.

Yes on Kawhi. Still waiting to see a “big” tear it up against Milwaukee underneath other than Sabonis in a 20 point losing effort. Those are the kind of guys that hurt the Bucks underneath. In my opinion, Sac doesn’t have one of those guys that can stay out of foul trouble long enough to have an impact. The guys who have been killing the Bucks are three point shooters. That makes me think this could be a Haliburton game, or a Bjelica game if he gets enough minutes. Holmes and Bagley don’t scare me in the least.

• realphipps

@zline34 said...

I predicted Zion to be the best player ever in his sophmore year of HS. I was kind of kidding, but Randle is pretty underrated still. Hes a complete player.

I worked in the Greenville/Simpsonville area when Zion was in Spartanburg.

The games were not fair. I distinctly remember him owning the paint in one game (for a half) against the other teams opposing center, all 6’4 of him.

I hope Zion hits a three today. Threw together some ambitious parlays that all crash without a Zion three (+400)

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

Kawhi is going to destroy brooklyn, right? Which Sacramento big tears up Milwaukee underneath? Was thinking bagley but b2b a little concerning for him.

Unclear about the Kawhi play b/c he was supposedly on a minutes limit last game and he played 37. If we’re getting 30-35 minute Kawhi, then yes.

• billythekidcowboysheat

So i should expect to not get any kings news until after 8:01 right?😑

I’m assuming holmes is out again, unsure on gr3 and barnes. So much uncertainty with the troll coach of the year-luke walton.

• zline34

@realphipps said...

I worked in the Greenville/Simpsonville area when Zion was in Spartanburg.

The games were not fair. I distinctly remember him owning the paint in one game (for a half) against the other teams opposing center, all 6’4 of him.

I hope Zion hits a three today. Threw together some ambitious parlays that all crash without a Zion three (+400)

I remember sending videos to my friends that werent even into basketball his junior year now they are huge Zion and NBA fans. Zion just better hope Wood doesnt learn how to Euro step correctly. I still regret not buying his Spartanburg uniform on ebay. At least i got an autographed Slam magazine.

Kawhi! Harden! D Smith Jr! McLaughlin! Vanderbilt! RANDLE! Loaded up 5 $4s and Maxxxx $1. Some Fox, Bagley, Batum. Reddish, Gallinari’s sprinkled in. Few Rose’s.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Kawhi! Harden! D Smith Jr! McLaughlin! Vanderbilt! RANDLE! Loaded up 5 $4s and Maxxxx $1.

Switch your Vanderbilt to McDaniels, who is cheaper, getting more minutes and doesn’t have to play alongside Kat as much so has more usage.

Afraid of Mc-DUD w McDaniels. I’ll try a couple though

• Brendan239

Trust me, she’s hot but I don’t know how to share a pic and I made a gif but don’t know how to share. I’d give her IG but I know someone will send a snarky message to her.

• noddy

@Brendan239 said...

Trust me, she’s hot but I don’t know how to share a pic and I made a gif but don’t know how to share. I’d give her IG but I know someone will send a snarky message to her.

Doesn’t matter how hot someone is when they have done what she did.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Switch your Vanderbilt to McDaniels, who is cheaper, getting more minutes and doesn’t have to play alongside Kat as much so has more usage.

As a an unfortunate life long Timberwolve fan who watches 90% of the games (yes I feel sorry for me too) McDaniels is gaining Saunders trust and if his shot starts falling will put up a big game. His minutes are trending up and they like his energy and defense which is sorely lacking on the team.

While Vanderbilt has energy and hustle and is fun to watch, he is atrocious offensively, has bad hands, and cannot shoot even as well as Ricky Rubio which is saying a lot.

So in other words I agree with Tmarhol.

• Brendan239

@noddy said...

Doesn’t matter how hot someone is when they have done what she did.

I’m coming to terms and I can find someone just as or better at 38 and an absolute stud like myself. Solid as my fantasy picks.

Noticed something… A Aminu had a big game last time (vs G S) and they left him at the stone-min 3000. Gonna play on a couple and he will get 5 FP for me probably.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Wait….so why did you switch from ASitar to Brendan239….?

• captainwacky

@866 said...

Noticed something… A Aminu had a big game last time (vs G S) and they left him at the stone-min 3000. Gonna play on a couple and he will get 5 FP for me probably.

I mean… he had 14 FP on nearly perfect shooting in 13 minutes. I am going to get in on Aminu early, but I don’t think today is the day. Just my two cents, though – I’m all for taking shots.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

He played only the 13 minutes huh. Didn’t look at that. And Birchy-Boy only played 12. I’ll take a shot vs DET, on him now when nobody else has him. Maybe he gets 21-24. I wanna jam in Irving, Harden and Kawhi on a few.

• dw12290

@Brendan239 said...

I saw the gif of her and yea she’s definitely hot but she’s married to you and she F’d some other guy. I’m sure it’s not the 1st time she did it and it won’t be the last but if you want to sit around letting her walk all over you that’s your decision. To me she’s a piece of shit, (I don’t even know her) that doesn’t deserver you in her life.

You think if you F’d some other chick and you said but honey I still love you let’s go eat at your favorite places and I’ll pay. Then lets go home and cuddle and watch a movie?. That she would say it’s OK Brendan I love you too.

You are literally out of your freaking mind if you think your ass wouldn’t be out and some other guy would be living in your home while you paid the mortgage on the house and your living in a hotel or apartment.

Wake up man and don’t let her shit on you anymore than she has.

• captainwacky

@866 said...

He played only the 13 minutes huh. Didn’t look at that. And Birchy-Boy only played 12. I’ll take a shot vs DET, on him now when nobody else has him. Maybe he gets 21-24. I wanna jam in Irving, Harden and Kawhi on a few.

I’d be much more inclined to take a shot on Svi, sekou, stewart, baynes, or (getting real spicy) Hartenstein at that price point. The magic have like 4 different 4’s right now. Just so we’re clear though, I think your head is in the right place and he will have his day soon.

• feekdogg

@MickyD10970 said...

As a an unfortunate life long Timberwolve fan who watches 90% of the games (yes I feel sorry for me too) McDaniels is gaining Saunders trust and if his shot starts falling will put up a big game. His minutes are trending up and they like his energy and defense which is sorely lacking on the team.

While Vanderbilt has energy and hustle and is fun to watch, he is atrocious offensively, has bad hands, and cannot shoot even as well as Ricky Rubio which is saying a lot.

So in other words I agree with Tmarhol.

I go back far enough that I was disappointed when they stupidly chose the Timberwolves name over the other finalist, The Polars.

I’m also on the McDaniels train. He has active hands. There’s a 10x game in his future.

• emnj69

@mbunner23 said...

How many benched as much as Dwight Howard?

There is so much ignorance in this thread and folks clearly have no idea what old school basketball players were like – I will use your Howard reference- wilt used to bench 500 lbs and was benching 460s at 59 years old – bill russell was an Olympic caliber high jumper- I could go on all day too with old school guys that would succeed in today’s nba

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Is it me or is this getting weird?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/meIT3vO8bdA1Q6vgGj/giphy.gif?cid=5e21488622607fc081ad0e0fc362f47e4dc420345ad57da1&rid=giphy.gif

Dump her, immediately! Saw all I needed to see. That is not wife material.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).