3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dgballer

@Pandamonious said...

Wait….so why did you switch from ASitar to Brendan239….?

i noticed that as well? i think he’s trolling!!

@mickyD what’s you’re take on Naz tonight?

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

There is so much ignorance in this thread and folks clearly have no idea what old school basketball players were like – I will use your Howard reference- wilt used to bench 500 lbs and was benching 460s at 59 years old – bill russell was an Olympic caliber high jumper- I could go on all day too with old school guys that would succeed in today’s nba

The conversation is about most players in general, not 1 outlier. Keep up. 99% of the guys in the 60s were 6 foot nothing and 165 lbs.

• Bornsupreme

@tmarohl said...

Dump her, immediately! Saw all I needed to see.

Anymore pics of her?? Asking for a friend?

• tmarohl

Interesting coincidence.

FantasyLabs NBA
    FantasyLabsNBA · 5m "(player-popup #p-j-tucker)PJ Tucker":/players/p-j-tucker-13947 (thigh) now listed probable for Monday. "(player-popup #p-j-tucker)PJ Tucker":/players/p-j-tucker-13947 | Labs NBA Insider News "(player-popup #p-j-tucker)PJ Tucker":/players/p-j-tucker-13947 player stats, injury updates, game log, and recent news for betting and daily fantasy sports. labs.actionnetwork.com FantasyLabs NBA FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    6m
    DeMarcus Cousins (heel) now listed questionable for Monday.

• emnj69

@mbunner23 said...

The conversation is about most players in general, not 1 outlier. Keep up. 99% of the guys in the 60s were 6 foot nothing and 165 lbs.

Most of the old school elite players would be elite now –

• JoCo

@tmarohl said...

Dump her, immediately! Saw all I needed to see. That is not wife material.

No joke. That is a **** if I’ve ever seen one and will be her whole life. Dude.

• Alvance83

Shit missed out on forum tourney

• realphipps

I was telling one of my gambling buddies about this board. It could help him with prop bets. Tons of NBA knowledge.

Jarrod, if you see this, once Brenden gets this damn divorce, there will be basketball again.

• dw12290

@realphipps said...

I was telling one of my gambling buddies about this board. It could help him with prop bets. Tons of NBA knowledge.

Jarrod, if you see this, once Brenden gets this damn divorce, there will be basketball again.

This!

• Brendan239

@Bornsupreme said...

Anymore pics of her?? Asking for a friend?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/MNo3Q4ZvbpOvQ04Gyz/giphy.gif?cid=5e21488643396872731cc1c529341e66489b30d62844b8f4&rid=giphy.gif

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Yes on Kawhi. Still waiting to see a “big” tear it up against Milwaukee underneath other than Sabonis in a 20 point losing effort. Those are the kind of guys that hurt the Bucks underneath. In my opinion, Sac doesn’t have one of those guys that can stay out of foul trouble long enough to have an impact. The guys who have been killing the Bucks are three point shooters. That makes me think this could be a Haliburton game, or a Bjelica game if he gets enough minutes. Holmes and Bagley don’t scare me in the least.

Agree. The bucs are a bottom 5 team in stopping the 3 point shot. I’m looking at a Buddy game.

• Brendan239

https://media4.giphy.com/media/MNo3Q4ZvbpOvQ04Gyz/giphy.gif?cid=5e21488643396872731cc1c529341e66489b30d62844b8f4&rid=giphy.gif

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dgballer said...

I don’t think he’s trolling necessarily. I think he just got banned and made a new profile or got embarrassed or something about something on here and went for a fresh start. I think about doing it all the time when I get owned on the boards here. Embarrassed doesn’t seem likely though, as I think most guys would be ashamed to admit their wife cheated on them, as it would hurt their ego and self-worth.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

She looks like she want’s to do who ever is holding the camera.

• monarch

This slate gross?

Been following golf and after a quick glance it seems like an ugly Sunday slate.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

This slate gross?

Been following golf and after a quick glance it seems like an ugly Sunday slate.

I concur.

• Brendan239

Did 1/6 $3 FD LUs w Reddish and the rest from the last 2 games. Anyone else using Elf?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

I go back far enough that I was disappointed when they stupidly chose the Timberwolves name over the other finalist, The Polars.

I’m also on the McDaniels train. He has active hands. There’s a 10x game in his future.

I go back that far myself. I have lived through all the terrible draft picks (the Rubio, Johnny Flynn back to back 1sts really sticks out) right before Curry, ouch. Derozan and Jru also went after Rubio and Flynn.

Been a little tough this season as my best friend, best man at my wedding and I have been following the team forever, went to games together and have watched our terrible luck in the lottery for years. He passed a few months back due to Covid and we finally got the 1.1 so very bittersweet as he didn’t make it long enough to see the pick. Makes watching the games somewhat sad but at the same time it keeps his memory alive.

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

She looks like she want’s to do who ever is holding the camera.

She used to take videos IN MY CAR on the way to dinner right next to me. Dancing in the seat, kissy face looking all seductive. Now I know. She posted a pic of some guys playing basketball when we were in Chicago and put “God there are a lot of fine men on this Earth”

• captainwacky

I rarely play Kris Middleton, but this has got to be one of the best moments for him recently. He’s ultra cheap on FD and has burned people for like a week straight.

• monarch

I like Pat Bev at 4400. I’d like to think he sees a few extra minutes in this game/game environment.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@dgballer said...

18 minutes about 18 fantasy points (DK) is my best guess. I like him as a player but Saunders refuses to let him loose. He does have the ability to put up DFS points in a hurry at times (48 points a couple games ago) and his price has dropped low enough so that he is a viable punt. under 20 points is probably the most realistic outcome I think as long as Towns is back and playing big minutes. I do like the price on Edwards tonight though.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I rarely play Kris Middleton, but this has got to be one of the best moments for him recently. He’s ultra cheap on FD and has burned people for like a week straight.

Ask Tmarohl he’s usually good pegging “Middleton nights”

Seems like Middleton has a shot here at a decent game. I have some. Yet every play looks good against sac. The entire starting five for Milwaukee “could” go off. Yet in reality probably only 2 of the 5 do enough to help you.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Ask Tmarohl he’s usually good pegging “Middleton nights”

Seems like Middleton has a shot here at a decent game. I have some. Yet every play looks good against sac. The entire starting five for Milwaukee “could” go off. Yet in reality probably only 2 of the 5 do enough to help you.

In theory it should be a Middleton game, but I am not liking the ownership projections on him. I can do without a struggling 36% owned Middleton. Same thing with projected 57.2% owned Michael Porter.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

She used to take videos IN MY CAR on the way to dinner right next to me. Dancing in the seat, kissy face looking all seductive. Now I know. She posted a pic of some guys playing basketball when we were in Chicago and put “God there are a lot of fine men on this Earth”

she def isnt ready to settle down. she wants to play and will play until she is old and dried up and at the club at 45. get a woman that realizes what she has and will share the journey without the nonsense. you’re at that age now where you can find a woman who wants that.

brendans woman at the club in her later years…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).