3:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Cleveland ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Wow you were fast, it auto-correjected me.

This never happens, I swear!

• captainwacky

Status note: Nic Claxton (knee) available to play Sunday.

Nevermind, it is I who might have to call a doctor. Because I’m gonna have to wait a couple games, but ohhhhh boy.

• superjon

3rd and final hot take

De’Aaron Fox scores at least 55 on FD

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Tyler Johnson (adductor) ruled out Sunday.

• captainwacky

@superjon said...

3rd and final hot take

De’Aaron Fox scores at least 55 on FD

That’s a hot one after they ran him out there 40 minutes last night. I thought the same thing initially, but man… it’s tough.

• CharlieDontSurf

@tmarohl said...

She looks like she want’s to do who ever is holding the camera.

Brendan doesn’t even own a camera.

• captainwacky

@CharlieDontSurf said...

Brendan doesn’t even own a camera.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

This Windler cat is projecting better than Facundo…. I am not sure I buy it

Also I like a Kawhi vs BKN + Fox combo to go with Giannis rather than the Jokic/MPJ the LineupHQ is selling

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

This Windler cat is projecting better than Facundo…. I am not sure I buy it

Also I like a Kawhi vs BKN + Fox combo to go with Giannis rather than the Jokic/MPJ the LineupHQ is selling

I am with you on both takes.

• monarch

BKN has been pretty good defensively/improving of late.

• mbunner23

I think it’s Serge and Kawhi

• colb24

Bagley last night asked to keep playing against his minute restriction and in the Sacramento newspaper it says at the end of the game he had soreness in Achilles . On that note no clue what to do with Bagley

• colb24

https://t.co/Zizy6pbx3s article on Bagley

• monarch

@colb24 said...

Bagley last night asked to keep playing against his minute restriction and in the Sacramento newspaper it says at the end of the game he had soreness in Achilles . On that note no clue what to do with Bagley

Bjelica has had some games vs MIL and he profiles as that big shooter that gives them trouble

• Brendan239

Last one. The first one was from our 5 year anniversary last year at The W in Costa Rica. Always gotta take 100 pictures and redo them for the proper angles.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/5XklzUBFBA1xfhJ02E/giphy.gif?cid=5e21488621f28902168ee2cee4029560fdbc588c619bab48&rid=giphy.gif

• ASalvaro

does Jabari get more run tonight?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Last one. The first one was from our 5 year anniversary last year at The W in Costa Rica. Always gotta take 100 pictures and redo them for the proper angles.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/5XklzUBFBA1xfhJ02E/giphy.gif?cid=5e21488621f28902168ee2cee4029560fdbc588c619bab48&rid=giphy.gif

Brendan, I think between what you’ve said, others have said, we’ve all got a pretty clear picture of what’s going on. Time to move on. Plus, those are definitely fake, right?

• Pandamonious

We still don’t even know if Barnes or Holmes are playing, so I think we need to be careful with anything Kings related.

I’d be hesitant on Bagley or Jabari or even Bjelica as is. I’m be extremely hesitant on Bagley if either played, and probably rule Bjelica out if either played, and I sure as hell am not playing Jabari if either play.

There’s a reason they announced GR3 out, and not the other 2 yet. My guess is at least one plays.

• captainwacky

Shouldn’t Bazley abuse Cedi? For whatever reason they didn’t run him that much last game and I can’t figure it out, but assuming he’s not in the doghouse or something, I don’t see that working out for the cavs.

• colb24

Barnes got ruled out

• IT4MVP

Shake back does that make Thybulle unplayable?? I used him in a few for salary relief

• captainwacky

@IT4MVP said...

Shake back does that make Thybulle unplayable?? I used him in a few for salary relief

I would say it makes him close to unplayable and definitely not as good as some of the other punts.

• Pandamonious

@colb24 said...

Barnes got ruled out

When and where?

• colb24

@colb24 said...

Barnes got ruled out

My bad questionable that teams a nightmare tonight

• tmarohl

@colb24 said...

Barnes got ruled out

Where are you seeing that?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).