• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) at Charlotte ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• johnfoster8

Welcome back!

• travop

They got the slate up for fanduel on lineuphq when are they going to put the draftkings one up?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-2-22-2392963

Yep, welcome back!

• DirkDigglerz

There are now Quarter arcades on Yahoo nice Thanks Daniel Haight :)

• IronMonkey415

2nd half of the nba season, does this mean Gortat will finally be unleash and play 30+minutes?

• emnj69

I need to get rid of that dirty feeling I got playing contests on exhibition games nice to see the real games back. FU to Jimmy for sitting out the allstar game to rest when they are not even playing tonight and other players wanted to play-Lou Williams had a good response to Jimmy. As a Knick fan and boy is it hard to write that-expect chaos from their rotations going forward, they have worst coach in the league and that says lots and a bad team to boot-common sense would say you play Beasley and Kanter and Hardaway but I am fairly certain their “coach” is going to mess around giving lots of scubs playing time. I am not sure Orlando starters yet due to Gordon but I will lock in 3-4 of them for sure-

• upgradetoquestionable

@emnj69 said...

I need to get rid of that dirty feeling I got playing contests on exhibition games nice to see the real games back. FU to Jimmy for sitting out the allstar game to rest when they are not even playing tonight and other players wanted to play-Lou Williams had a good response to Jimmy. As a Knick fan and boy is it hard to write that-expect chaos from their rotations going forward, they have worst coach in the league and that says lots and a bad team to boot-common sense would say you play Beasley and Kanter and Hardaway but I am fairly certain their “coach” is going to mess around giving lots of scubs playing time. I am not sure Orlando starters yet due to Gordon but I will lock in 3-4 of them for sure-

Early on the first name I put in my lineup was THJ. Seems like a spot for him to crush. First LU has a lot of shooter/scorers BC I think they play well coming off all the rest. Already itching to play. C’mon Thursday get here faster!

• jglumsic

Interested to see if the VUC monster is gonna return.

• Potsmoke

Is it Thursday yet? These have been some of the longest work days i can remember.. I NEED MY DFS DISTRACTION!!!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Early on the first name I put in my lineup was THJ. Seems like a spot for him to crush. First LU has a lot of shooter/scorers BC I think they play well coming off all the rest. Already itching to play. C’mon Thursday get here faster!

That’s a first! Idk if THJ would ever be the first name in any of my LUs.. sure wouldn’t be the case for most until he blew up last game :)

Hope it continues so I can start playing him again, not just from recency bias!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Yeah but gotta think he’d be limited on the first game back, right? Unless we hear otherwise

• MrPerfekt7

All I know is that none of these all-stars should have a Q by they name come Thursday cause they all looked fine in the game on Sunday

• DirkDigglerz

Ian Mahimni is my sneaky meat looks like a great opportunity for him :) Thank me later

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

Yeah but gotta think he’d be limited on the first game back, right? Unless we hear otherwise

Prolly the case. But they held him out last week when he was rumored to be ok to come back. Just wondering since hes had this entire extra week off maybe he will be ready to just jump back in. Prime matchup getting that Kanter defense

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Ian Mahimni is my sneaky meat looks like a great opportunity for him :)

• frugal

@jglumsic said...

Need to take each team’s scenario into consideration at this point in the season. There are 6 teams with 18 wins all with a shot at the #1 pick. All will do their very best to lose every remaining game this season. That’s going to mean scrubs getting big minutes and studs resting games. I don’t see Vuc playing more than around 20 minutes the rest of the season if he plays at all. I would also imagine M Gasol, Dirk, Barea, Barnes, SAC vets, maybe Booker and even Bazemore to all have late scratches or be pulled early in games here on out. Best tourney targets on those games are the rookies and 2nd or even 3rd string players who will be playing bigger minutes going forward.

The best players to pay up for will be from teams right on the cusp of making the playoffs (Pistons, Hornets, Jazz, and Clippers) and teams currently seeded when playing playing another seeded or team on the cusp especially head to head scenarios which could impact home court advantage.

• jglumsic

@frugal said...

Need to take each team’s scenario into consideration at this point in the season. There are 6 teams with 18 wins all with a shot at the #1 pick. All will do their very best to loss every remaining game this season. That’s going to mean scrubs getting big minutes and studs resting games. I don’t see Vuc playing more than around 20 minutes the rest of the season if he plays at all. I would also imagine M Gasol, Dirk, Barea, Barnes, SAC vets, maybe Booker and even Bazemore to all have late scratches or be pulled early in games here on out. Best tourney targets on those games are the rookies and 2nd or even 3rd string players who will be playing bigger minutes going forward.

The best players to pay up for will be from teams right on the cusp of making the playoffs (Pistons, Hornets, Jazz, and Clippers) and teams currently seeded when playing playing another seeded or team on the cusp especially head to head scenarios which could impact home court advantage.

This is a great point. Mavs are tanking I just saw a quote from Mark Cuban that they are better off losing from here on in. So definitely play the mavs 2nd unit.

• frugal

@jglumsic said...

This is a great point. Mavs are tanking I just saw a quote from Mark Cuban that they are better off losing from here on in. So definitely play the mavs 2nd unit.

FWIW, I think it’s an abomination. NBA needs to address the race to the bottom with some draft reform. Either a secondary single elimination tournament featuring all non playoff teams which defines lottery position or removing record from the lottery position entirely moving to the draft wheel idea or selling picks to the highest bidder in a blind auction.

• johnfoster8

Embiid seems too cheap on Y! he’s only $45. It allows me to have pretty balanced LU.

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-2-22-2392963

Yep, welcome back!

Great work my man. Always appreciate your efforts! Excited to see lots of names on my roster you’ve got on your list. Love Rivers and Satoransky at PG, think Bogdan’s gonna have a lot of confidence after the rising stars game. Love your Acy call. Even in Brooklyn’s gives everybody 24 minutes he and Dinwiddie seem to be the coaches favorites to get more. And Dwight against Brooklyn with a week of rest. Could get 55-60 if it’s a close game. Seriously can we fast forward to Thursday already!

• lendahand21

@frugal said...

FWIW, I think it’s an abomination. NBA needs to address the race to the bottom with some draft reform. Either a secondary single elimination tournament featuring all non playoff teams which defines lottery position or removing record from the lottery position entirely moving to the draft wheel idea or selling picks to the highest bidder in a blind auction.

they did reform, this the last year for this system. After this year you can’t have a top 5 pick for 3 years in a row.

It’s a small change but its hard to make changes when most teams are in small markets and don’t want their ability to rebuild be compromised

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Great work my man. Always appreciate your efforts! Excited to see lots of names on my roster you’ve got on your list. Love Rivers and Satoransky at PG, think Bogdan’s gonna have a lot of confidence after the rising stars game. Love your Acy call. Even in Brooklyn’s gives everybody 24 minutes he and Dinwiddie seem to be the coaches favorites to get more. And Dwight against Brooklyn with a week of rest. Could get 55-60 if it’s a close game. Seriously can we fast forward to Thursday already!

Yeah… I’m really hoping Dwight gets back on his game! Last two CHA games I’ve watched has been so terrible to watch him. Seems so lazy. Kinda stands around, no effort at all really – and one of those times I rostered him so it was even more painful to watch haha

And yeah Acy isn’t a guy I like to roster & I think that’s normal lol. But really hoping the team will give Jarrett Allen some more run this game.. like frugal said.. they’re playing to lose basically so not sure why they wouldn’t give the kid more minutes! I’m more likely to take a flier on him than I am Acy in one LU at least.

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

Yeah… I’m really hoping Dwight gets back on his game! Last two CHA games I’ve watched has been so terrible to watch him. Seems so lazy. Kinda stands around, no effort at all really – and one of those times I rostered him so it was even more painful to watch haha

And yeah Acy isn’t a guy I like to roster & I think that’s normal lol. But really hoping the team will give Jarrett Allen some more run this game.. like frugal said.. they’re playing to lose basically so not sure why they wouldn’t give the kid more minutes! I’m more likely to take a flier on him than I am Acy in one LU at least.

As a youngster, I think Allen tends to get handsy, and trying to handle Dwight, I think we may see him in some early foul trouble. Might mean a few additional minutes for Acy.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

As a youngster, I think Allen tends to get handsy, and trying to handle Dwight, I think we may see him in some early foul trouble. Might mean a few additional minutes for Acy.

Didn’t think about it that way! And I’ve seen him playing in a very limited fashion. Thanks! I’ll definitely take that into consideration.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).