• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) at Charlotte ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• squidkill

Sup ladies.

• frugal

@lendahand21 said...

they did reform, this the last year for this system. After this year you can’t have a top 5 pick for 3 years in a row.

It’s a small change but its hard to make changes when most teams are in small markets and don’t want their ability to rebuild be compromised

I don’t see any rule change limiting the number of consecutive top 5 picks a team can have. Only rule change I saw was a change flattening out the chances at #1 with the worst team guaranteed no lower than 5th (currently no lower than 4th). This could make the problem worse as teams have a better shot at #1 without being the worst team.

Do you have a link to the 3 year rule? Small market teams wouldn’t be compromised with a single elimination tournament, draft wheel, nor blind draft lottery auction.

• ASitar

I have lots of DJ (DeAndre), Rivers, Mario. I’m going balanced with one stud Thursday. Actually putting LeBron in one. When he’s winning and having fun that’s when he consistently puts up those 60 pint games with some 80’s sprinkled in and I think he’s there right now. Looking at DK, I only see a few players under $4k that I feel could hit 7x+. I know he could bust st any minute, but Crabbe is still on sale on DK. He’ll be in a few of my LUs.

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

Didn’t think about it that way! And I’ve seen him playing in a very limited fashion. Thanks! I’ll definitely take that into consideration.

No bro don’t listen to me. He’ll probably go out and get a 20-10 with a few blocks. I’m terrible at this lol.

• MrPerfekt7

Howard against Brooklyn I like that, throw in some Super Mario as well.

• frugal

And the race to the bottom is afoot!

Felicio and Nwaba starting for CHI on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/966073987108306944

• IronMonkey415

Super Mario, Super Dario, Kemba, Dwight, Satoransky… I’m feeling so good

• upgradetoquestionable

@frugal said...

And the race to the bottom is afoot!

Felicio and Nwaba starting for CHI on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/966073987108306944

If thats the case I’ll start putting Felicio on my radar. He can rack up points if given the opportunity.

• Njsum1

@elving188 said...

That’s a first! Idk if THJ would ever be the first name in any of my LUs.. sure wouldn’t be the case for most until he blew up last game :)

Hope it continues so I can start playing him again, not just from recency bias!

Its 3 initial appreciation night this Thursday in Orlando.

It’s THJ’s favorite night of the year. Should be motivated for a big game 😎

• moped_jones

Going heavy on Bull’s value + Simmons and James. Will sprinkle in some RWB b/c well, he’s RWB.

This is when the NBA gets interesting. You got teams still trying. You got teams tanking. Tons of value will be popping up from here on out. Should be fun.

• upgradetoquestionable

Kris Dunn with no minutes restriction going forward at a discount on FD. Like that!

• gregsl

Mudiay looks to be taking over the starting job but it looks like FD accounted for Jack hitting the bench ($3.6k). Mudiay at $4.6 against Orlando could be ok but Frank at $3.5k is what interests me if Jack is benched.

• ASitar

I’m plugging Nwaba in 5/6 of my DK $5 $500k GPPs. If he sees 30+ minutes he’s got a good shot at 9-10x.

• moped_jones

@gregsl said...

Mudiay looks to be taking over the starting job but it looks like FD accounted for Jack hitting the bench ($3.6k). Mudiay at $4.6 against Orlando could be ok but Frank at $3.5k is what interests me if Jack is benched.

This is definitely something I will be keeping up on before lock on Thursday. I’ll play whichever one starts. I wouldn’t be shocked if they both start as Frank did see some time at the 2 while Mudiay was running the point. They should have tried to trade Jack (CLE likes old broken PGs) and just go with Mudiay, Frank, and Burke the rest of the year.

• moped_jones

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Kris Dunn with no minutes restriction going forward at a discount on FD. Like that!

$6400 for an $8k player. I’ll take 8 more of those please!

• moped_jones

@ASitar said...

I’m plugging Nwaba in 5/6 of my DK $5 $500k GPPs. If he sees 30+ minutes he’s got a good shot at 9-10x.

I played him a bunch early in the year when he was getting 25-30 minutes a game. Good player when given the minutes. Can get FP’s in a variety of ways. Glad he’s getting the start. I’ll probably be 60% or more exposure on him. Throwing Felicio in there for about half my LU’s as well.

I live about 3 hours away from Chicago and listen to 670 The Score pretty regularly. They were talking about how Dunn, LaVine, and Markkanen haven’t gotten to play a lot together this year and will be getting a lot of time together on the court from here on out to develop chemistry going forward (assuming they are all healthy). So much value with the Bulls for Thursday. Almost too much.

• upgradetoquestionable

I worry that Nwaba will split the minutes with Valentine like 24-24. Speaking of Valentine he seems super cheap on FD as well. Guess we will have to see how Hoiberg divides the minutes.

• Srogers96

I played NASCAR, NHL, shit even esports but knowing nba is back tomorrow makes me happy lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Srogers96 said...

I played NASCAR, NHL, shit even esports but knowing nba is back tomorrow makes me happy lol

I tried NASCAR & NHL during the break. I was only 40pts away from winning the GPP in NHL & 300 or so from winning in NASCAR. :)

I could almost taste the victories.

• Srogers96

@elving188 said...

I tried NASCAR & NHL during the break. I was only 40pts away from winning the GPP in NHL & 300 or so from winning in NASCAR. :)

Yeah I’m acuatly gonna do some more NASCAR. Stevie’s NASCAR package really helped me out last Sunday.

• dgballer

@elving188 said...

LOL i came in 2nd last nighti on Yahoo NHL .25 GPP. Glad NBA is back soon. Best time of the year.

• TrustinthePlan

Why can’t it be Thursday already, I’m going crazy over here!

Anyways, looks like Bulls value will be the chalk of the slate, along with Satorsky, just got to pair those with the right studs. I’m thinking RWB, LBJ, Embiid, Simmons, KD, Dwight, are the studs. Fit 2 of them in and looks like a good lineup.

• DirkDigglerz

@TrustinthePlan said...

Why can’t it be Thursday already, I’m going crazy over here!

Anyways, looks like Bulls value will be the chalk of the slate, along with Satorsky, just got to pair those with the right studs. I’m thinking RWB, LBJ, Embiid, Simmons, KD, Dwight, are the studs. Fit 2 of them in and looks like a good lineup.

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

LOL just have to find a bigger mouse trap I guess.

• dmbtrip2004

@squidkill said...

Sup ladies.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).