• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) at Charlotte ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Chicago ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CeeRob

Give me all the Jojo

• Njsum1

@Srogers96 said...

I played NASCAR, NHL, shit even esports but knowing nba is back tomorrow makes me happy lol

Figure I’ll make another small donation in NHL before NBA comes back.

• Njsum1

Also, Vuc is probable. Will he start and get full run? Vuc likes playing the Knicks, he likey it a lot.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Njsum1 said...

Also, Vuc is probable. Will he start and get full run? Vuc likes playing the Knicks, he likey it a lot.

Yeah Vuc and Gordon possibly being back really puts the kibosh on my Super Mario love.

Seems a good spot for Jeremy Lamb. At his price and with the matchup he’s primed for a 7-8x game.

• jglumsic

You know NBA players got too much time on their hands with this break too. Just saw dinwiddie gonna be on the Rachel Ray show this morning lol. Can’t wait for games to be back tomorrow.

• ASitar

The stud I’m looking at tomorrow is LeBron. He looks like he cares again and has a good foundation around him. In his L5 games against the Wiz he averages 32 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 1.4 steals, 1.6 blocks, and just under 3 3’s made. Earlier this year he put up 93 fantasy points against them.

Also, anyone playing DeAngelo who’s probably drawing the start? It might be a good pivot off of one of the Bulls guards and we know he can produce when given 30 minutes.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

The stud I’m looking at tomorrow is LeBron. He looks like he cares again and has a good foundation around him. In his L5 games against the Wiz he averages 32 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 1.4 steals, 1.6 blocks, and just under 3 3’s made. Earlier this year he put up 93 fantasy points against them.

Also, anyone playing DeAngelo who’s probably drawing the start? It might be a good pivot off of one of the Bulls guards and we know he can produce when given 30 minutes.

Yes! Gonna be playing some LeBron & D’Angelo as well! Russells price seems a bit high at 6.1k on FD but I’ll play him in 1 most likely.

Not sure why but this feels like a Klay 40 burger spot

• upgradetoquestionable

LeVert and RHJ out again on Thursday. Was already leaning towards Dinwiddie, but makes me like Carroll and Crabbe again.

• johnfoster8

Is Nwaba a free square?

• ASitar

@johnfoster8 said...

Is Nwaba a free square?

I believe he is. If he gets 30 minutes it will be hard for him not to hit 7x with a good chance of hitting 9x. For $3500 on DK it’s not too much of a gamble.

• NarrowJ

@johnfoster8 said...

Is Nwaba a free square?

I wish there was such a thing as a free square.

They’re trying to get a good amount of minutes for a lot of guys now. They’ve said Dunn, LaVine and Markkanen are guaranteed full minutes. They did not give me the same degree of confidence with Nwaba or Felicio. I can see those two getting 20-24 minutes as there’s plenty of other young guys on that roster that need to play.

I actually see the higher priced Bulls as safer since it was said outright that they were going to see full starter minutes as the future core of that team. Nwaba and Felicio could start, play 22 mins, and score 11 fp.

• ASitar

BTW, I know I said I liked DJ earlier but upon further review he averages about 12 points, 10 rebounds and only a few assists per game against GSW. He’s a fade for me. I’m on Dwight and a Kanter at C right now.

• roomchat

Seriously, does the NBA really need a whole week off?

What happened to the good old three day break?

Glad it’s over.

• scott33

K fam, toughest decision I have is at the point on FD.. Dunn/Mudiay or Rivers/Satoransky? Both pairings come out to 11k.. Who would u guys go with?

• nloc

Nobody on Steph 50 something and 60 something against the clippers

• Njsum1

@nloc said...

People will be on Steph, although we’re not getting the discount considering his recent string of sub par games.

• upgradetoquestionable

@scott33 said...

K fam, toughest decision I have is at the point on FD.. Dunn/Mudiay or Rivers/Satoransky? Both pairings come out to 11k.. Who would u guys go with?

2nd pair is the first two I put in my 1st LU. Good floor and has a ceiling IMO.

• scott33

@nloc said...

Yeah he dropped 64 FD pts last time they played, but he’s failed to reach value in his last 8 games at his current price. Normally I would lock him in against the Clips but there are a few mid range guys I love tomorrow.

• scott33

@upgradetoquestionable said...

2nd pair is the first two I put in my 1st LU. Good floor and has a ceiling IMO.

Yeah since I’m playing mostly cash tomorrow, I was thinking the same thing. I hate passing up on Dunn at 6.4k tho, & I think Mudiay is underpriced considering he’s starting against ORL.. I might just run 2 lines instead of 1 since I’m so indecisive atm.

• Dfspacman

Waiting this long to donate

• scott33

Loving Simmons tomorrow at Chicago, dropped a 60 burger last time they played.

• upgradetoquestionable

@scott33 said...

Yeah since I’m playing mostly cash tomorrow, I was thinking the same thing. I hate passing up on Dunn at 6.4k tho, & I think Mudiay is underpriced considering he’s starting against ORL.. I might just run 2 lines instead of 1 since I’m so indecisive atm.

That’s what I’m doing and I have Dunn in my 2nd LU. Seems FD is being kind with the pricing post ASB, after some weeks of tight pricing.

• Njsum1

@scott33 said...

If this is a cash lineup, you could easily just split them. Run them both. It’s essentially 1 lineup with a variation. Unless your just playing 1 cash game. Yet if you plan on entering this lineup into multiple cash games I would just split it up. It’s not clear to me, which option is better, especially if Mudiay starts.

• moped_jones

@scott33 said...

I would go Dunn/Mudiay (IF Mudiay is starting).

• moped_jones

@scott33 said...

Yeah he dropped 64 FD pts last time they played, but he’s failed to reach value in his last 8 games at his current price. Normally I would lock him in against the Clips but there are a few mid range guys I love tomorrow.

Same here. I think Dunn might outscore him (FP wise), but at the very least will out value him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).