7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Orlando ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Tyreke Evans and KOQ balling

• dopeismarcus

reggie jackson 50 burger

• Dfspacman

Anyone with Diallo?

• scott33

Diallo 40 burger

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone with Diallo?

Yes. Unfortunately my limited exposure all has enough flaws that it probably doesn’t matter.

• zpa1989

still can’t get over blake as my low score drop with having two min priced guys in the lineup with him lol

• DirkDigglerz

Rabb Drummond FTW 🔥🔥🔥🙏

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Sabonis + O’Quinn = 71.75 DK points.

100%

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

Sabonis + O’Quinn = 71.75 DK points.

100%

Sounds like you’ve been breaking your % rule lately! Tsk Tsk!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Sounds like you’ve been breaking your % rule lately! Tsk Tsk!

I broke a lot of rules in February and I have been duly reminded by my bankroll to stick with what worked in January.

However, the 40% exposure rule doesn’t apply in circumstances in which an injury forces cheap players into large roles in good situations. Sabonis and O’Quinn checked all three of those boxes.

• BlueEdwards

I don’t like that they put that little snowflake by Blake griffin. Don’t they know I paid $8900 for his servcies? Seems mean.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

I broke a lot of rules in February and I have been duly reminded by my bankroll to stick with what worked in January.

However, the 40% exposure rule doesn’t apply in circumstances in which an injury forces cheap players into large roles in good situations. Sabonis and O’Quinn checked all three of those boxes.

Yeah I feel you. Some plays just carry very little risk, especially at such low cost.

• Danielv22

Why is everyone hating on Millsap? He seems to be on Pace for 35-40fantasy pts..

• ghostfacekicker

Shamet’s new nickname is just…

• txdave41

Piss on you Parker. The guy goes off for 40 when I don’t pick him and then only gives me 9 points tonite. Even a monster score from Jackson won’t save me now.

• Wynter12

You truly don’t realize how much exposure you have to a player until they’re sinking your lineups lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Did Kennard get ejected too?

• mbunner23

• ghostfacekicker

Harrell and Sweet Lou out here playing buddy ball. Pass the damn ball to Shamet!

• dsoglin33

Did Okogie just receive a stat correction on a steal? Screwed me if so.

• scott33

Happy with Taj & even Wiggins to an extent. Disappointed with Teague & Saric but my Wolves stacks allowed me to pay up for Beal & Russ. Wish Saric would’ve got more run, didn’t help that Tolliver played so well. Need Rabb to have a big 4th Q & Russ to keep beasting

• superstars92

@Danielv22 said...

Why is everyone hating on Millsap? He seems to be on Pace for 35-40fantasy pts..

Hey if you looked at my post from like the 2nd page, I said I was gonna choose guys like it was 2016 or 2017, so hence Paul Millsap, Nicolas Batum, and Drummond (over Blake who wasn’t on the team).

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Luke Kornet, that’s what I deserve for even thinking about taking a Knick.

• superstars92

Wow Kent Bazemore was so highly owned tonight.

• BerkeleyBoss

MEM/LAC OT please

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).