7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Orlando ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

What do you think about Wiggins? Ben!

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I actually prefer Sabonis to Milsap tonight.

I prefer Thad to Sabonis. Lol.

Also, if you guys want to win money. Lock in Darren Collison… toooo cheappp and…..Elf is back. Ok, Im done giving out GPP winning picks lol.

• Donnyleonard

With Lyles out does Plumlee soak up all the back up minutes for C and PF tonight giving him a bit more run?

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

What do you think about Wiggins? Ben!

Little iffy……rose/Teague back and Dario starting will take a few more shots than Taj at PF. Really depends if Kat plays. If he does I doubt I’d play Wiggins

• miggs6876

I’m not paying 10k on fd for kemba. However, it does feel like a 60 bomb tonight vs the Wizards.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Ace15 said...

I prefer Thad to Sabonis. Lol.

Also, if you guys want to win money. Lock in Darren Collison… toooo cheappp and…..Elf is back. Ok, Im done giving out GPP winning picks lol.

lol i feel like you and I never pick the same guys. That’s the beauty of dfs tho, we can both be successful, just maybe not on the same nights…

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

lol i feel like you and I never pick the same guys. That’s the beauty of dfs tho, we can both be successful, just maybe not on the same nights…

I think Turner ends up playing which will hurt Sabonis the most. Still like the Pacers but don’t want to put too many in one lineup.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Haha, yeah it’s fun. Many ways to winn. Last night I had basically 0 Boban yet I profited lol. I think we were both on that random Elf night he went nuts that’s all i can remember haha.

• bigstacks2015

Beal/Kemba!

• draggin49

I’m kind of on the fence with Lou will.
    Not a good matchup really but with no Tobias clippers took a big hit on offensive production and need someone to pick up the slack

• mbunner23

A low owned Vuc tonight, starting to entice me.

• Jonas137

@mbunner23 said...

He’s in my yahoo placeholder pre-breaking news lineup on yahoo, where he’s under priced a little. Not sure on DK yet, but in my pool too

• BerkeleyBoss

@wafic said...

I think Turner ends up playing which will hurt Sabonis the most. Still like the Pacers but don’t want to put too many in one lineup.

True, might as well wait until we get more clarity on Turner

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I think I’ll have a little, but I’m more interested in AG. He plays very well against Otto/Lauri.

• mbunner23

@Ace15 said...

I think I’ll have a little, but I’m more interested in AG. He plays very well against Otto/Lauri.

Idk if I’ll go there, Isaac has been eating into his production/role a little bit.

• BUFUu2

@mbunner23 said...

i have loved him all day only thing scaring me is will his mins be there

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Idk if I’ll go there, Isaac has been eating into his production/role a little bit.

Yah, I def prefer Issac on FD, leaning more towards AG on DK.

• Njsum1

@mtdurham said...

my probelm is i suck with computer stuff… i simply cant do all the late swap excel stuff efficeitnly

All the more reason to be a single or limitted entry player and run some trains.

It’s easy to adjust a couple of lineups manually. 10 or more can be quite difficult without the requisite computer skills as you’ll likely be giving up EV.

• Donnyleonard

Finding it hard not to play Rabb on FD. Hate to have him in every lineup but there are so many plus signs with him for tonight.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Man I wonder if Nurse has the balls to give 30+ to Gasol tonight. LMA crushes Ibaka, but Gasol always plays well against LMA. I“m not too sure how much they actually see each other on the floor…any Spurs experts know if LMA sees the opposing 5 at all?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Man I wonder if Nurse has the balls to give 30+ to Gasol tonight. LMA crushes Ibaka, but Gasol always plays well against LMA. I“m not too sure how much they actually see each other on the floor…any Spurs experts know if LMA sees the opposing 5 at all?

I’m not a Spurs expert, but LMA definitely plays (and sees the opposing) 5 for reasonable stretches. Granted, that’s usually when it shifts a little smaller, which Gasol doesn’t necessarily precipitate, but I would have to think if LMA is chewing them up, they’d find a way to put Gasol on him.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Donnyleonard said...

Finding it hard not to play Rabb on FD. Hate to have him in every lineup but there are so many plus signs with him for tonight.

I wouldn’t overthink it too hard— there’s no absurd value yet (though it could be coming soon), and his price is way too low and there’s good spends at every position.

• Donnyleonard

@captainwacky said...

there’s no absurd value yet

I really hope KAT plays so it doesn’t become too hard to make decisions!

• Njsum1

@wafic said...

Turner always plays when I want him to sit 🤷‍♂️

• Donnyleonard

Working on a Wash/Char mini stack combined with Det/Atl. Money works with Sato and Beal for Wash but afraid they eat into each others pts. Thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler