7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8 ) at Orlando ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Because Point Beal opened up more minutes for Parker. Hard to really say how it’ll shake out. WAS was running a good amount of Beal-Ariza-Parker-Green-Portis or Bryant with Sato out. Sato has to take from somewhere.

I see it, I just thought Sato would just soak all the Mcrae/Randle BS we’ve been seeing. I was thinking Jabari sees 23-26 minutes and if he’s hot maybe 28-32 minutes even with Sato coming back…but who knows..too early to tell

• zpa1989

bazemore just feels so trappy for some reason

am i crazy for liking derrick white tonight? i can never get him right but i can him having a good game tonight. hopefully they put him back in the starting 5.

• ASitar

Is JayMikal Green a trap? Seems too cheap, smells fishy. Either he puts up 32 DK points or 12.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

I see it, I just thought Sato would just soak all the Mcrae/Randle BS we’ve been seeing. I was thinking Jabari sees 23-26 minutes and if he’s hot maybe 28-32 minutes even with Sato coming back…but who knows..too early to tell

That’s probably fair minutes wise.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Cdavis21 said...

Anybody else fading DDR?

I’m not fading, but pretty sure I’ll be underweight, assuming he’s chalky.

• ASitar

@zpa1989 said...

bazemore just feels so trappy for some reason

am i crazy for liking derrick white tonight? i can never get him right but i can him having a good game tonight. hopefully they put him back in the starting 5.

I’ve got Blazemore in one. He’s always a good GPP play when he’s under $5k. He randomly has that 40 DK point game and when he does you want him. And at that price, 25 points doesn’t kill you.

• SpudCrowley

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Pandamonious said...

Because Point Beal opened up more minutes for Parker. Hard to really say how it’ll shake out. WAS was running a good amount of Beal-Ariza-Parker-Green-Portis or Bryant with Sato out. Sato has to take from somewhere.

Agree. My logic was that Parker will save you $700 between the two, in a game where there will probably be a lot of action. Could just split it in half and take Sato.

• Pandamonious

@ASitar said...

Is JayMikal Green a trap? Seems too cheap, smells fishy. Either he puts up 32 DK points or 12.

I don’t think he’s a trap. 20-25 minutes. He’ll get what he gets. Not a ton of upside. I don’t believe LAC has much interest in giving him big minutes. I think LAC has more interest in giving tons of minutes to Shamet, plus Gallo is supposed to be off his minutes restriction.

• frugal

Yeah…WAS/CHA stack seeming more and more appropriate.

• frugal

Turner out.

• Pandamonious

@SpudCrowley said...

Agree. My logic was that Parker will save you $700 between the two, in a game where there will probably be a lot of action. Could just split it in half and take Sato.

I’m only really on Portis. Much more interested in the Charlotte side of things.

• damionismyname

@frugal said...

Turner out.

If you want to win…..
    play_________.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

If you want to win…..
    play_________.

Against people worse than you?

• Pandamonious

@damionismyname said...

If you want to win…..
    play_________.

• GoldenBritish

Hi All,

My model loves Bazemore today. He’s the #1 value pick in terms of dk multiples (predicted 7x).

Best,

GB

• damionismyname

@Epignosis said...

Against people worse than you?

• Ronboogie6

Hot take Kornet is going to be the 1% owned guy to go for 10-12x. He should get the minutes right? And he has been chucking the last 2 games(not making but chucking.) Can anybody that knows the knicks confirm he will get upper 20 min?

• Pandamonious

@Ronboogie6 said...

Hot take Kornet is going to be the 1% owned guy to go for 10-12x. He should get the minutes right? And he has been chucking the last 2 games(not making but chucking.) Can anybody that knows the knicks confirm he will get upper 20 min?

You can’t confirm anything with the Knicks. With that said, yeah he should get decent run and is very viable in my opinion.

There’s a lot of good value today. Turner being out created more of it. Not a lot to pay up for. Should be interesting.

• Njsum1

@Ronboogie6 said...

Can anybody that knows the knicks confirm he will get upper 20 min?

Knicks-confirm-minutes…are those words even allowed to be spoken in the same sentence?

Lol

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

He is starting, wow

• monarch

All the SaBoner

• Kuda708

Kyle O’Quinn starting… any plays?

• frugal

@Jonas137 said...

He is starting, wow

• Ace15

Omg this slate is turning into a dumpsterrr….sighh

• monarch

Bojan going to get a bump now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).