• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

@captainwacky said...

I definitely thought allen would get some ownership. I have a decent amount on DK.

Everyone has Gobert at C lol. If they don’t have Kleber at PF with him, they have him at C. If they don’t have either, they have Bam. The rest have Embiid from name recongiition. Embiid is gonna go super underowned actually.

• yisman

@superstars92 said...

Why you get 4x leverage vs. Dragic.

All the optimizers chose Dragic, I knew this going in so I just chose Rozier. I’m not looking to min cash lol. Doesn’t even matter how good Rozier does, it’s already a +EV decision long term even if Dragic gets 60 FPs and Rozier 0 FPs.

Min cash gets you nothing, I can lose 60 times and win a GPP and beat 60 straight days of min cashes.

yeah that’s what it basically was

I have Duncan Robinson over Nunn and I have Rozier over Dragic

two pivots

but Nunn/Dragic are great plays tonight

• monarch

I was big on Allen. I still dont feel great about it. I wish he had closer to 15 after his first rotation but he still has that fire symbol at seven percent. I’m cautiously optimistic.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

I dont see the appeal for Dragic at his price point. He is fine but he isnt 8x or anything like that IMO

He’ll probably get like 33 FPs or something. Rozier will probably get like 30 FPs (both projected of course).

The thing is Rozier is lower, but as long as he can win like 15% of the time (which he can), then it’s worth it.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

He’ll probably get like 33 FPs or something. Rozier will probably get like 30 FPs (both projected of course).

The thing is Rozier is lower, but as long as he can win like 15% of the time (which he can), then it’s worth it.

I think people are underestimating the addition of point Iggy and the continuing point guard role for Bam.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

I think people are underestimating the addition of point Iggy and the continuing point guard role for Bam.

Not people but the optimizers haha.

If it was people, Gobert wouldn’t be nearly as high owned as he will be tonight.

• superstars92

Oh I also have Mike Conley Jr as another pivot off of Dragic too if we go there.

Like as long as Mike Conley OR Rozier beat Dragic, I’ll be happy. I have some Dragic too but underweight for sure.

• Kleber 71%🤣

• celtics69

Someone wake up D Graham and tell him the game has started

• RipCityRings

Who on the Bulls is realistically going to stop Ayton tonight?

• SkateFiend

Well at least I got Miles Bridges right

• captainwacky

Well, I guess I was all alone in my Dedmon take. GL me and him!

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Who on the Bulls is realistically going to stop Ayton tonight?

Have you seen Ryan Arcidiacano? Dude is a menace.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

Have you seen Ryan Arcidiacano? Dude is a menace.

Maybe in the Dennis sense of the word.

I’m stuck between Simmons/Hill and Iggy/Ayton. I want more exposure to PHI/MIL than just Giannis, but I can’t shake the feeling that Ayton is going for 50+ here.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Maybe in the Dennis sense of the word.

I’m stuck between Simmons/Hill and Iggy/Ayton. I want more exposure to PHI/MIL than just Giannis, but I can’t shake the feeling that Ayton is going for 50+ here.

I mean, neither Gafford nor Felicio is actually that small. Gafford plays OK D. Ayton should have his way, but the B2B off an injury has kept me off him mostly (as well as them getting a lot of bodies back)— I just think he ends up with like 30 minutes.

• Dude wtf brunson!

• rickleese

First possession… brunson give and go for a layup, fouled. …. hurts shoulder. TO locker room.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I mean, neither Gafford nor Felicio is actually that small. Gafford plays OK D. Ayton should have his way, but the B2B off an injury has kept me off him mostly (as well as them getting a lot of bodies back)— I just think he ends up with like 30 minutes.

Yeah that’s why I was hesitant too, thanks. Simmons is so expensive here but I think he’s the better play to run ABC back with than Embiid, and I imagine 3K Hill in a competitive game should pay off.

• Jeezylives

Did Brunson just get hurt?

• Popped his shoulder, he did shoot the ft so he can comeback technically.

• RipCityRings

Well, there goes my single bullet/night. Classic DFS.

• jeffgo33

I have Brunson and Graham. Show me the money!

• mbunner23

Kleber 100 percent owned in some 50/50s. Highest I’ve ever seen.

• FantasySultan

lol Brunson.

• superstars92

Well looks like Delon Wright if you didn’t have him already, is now going to be even better.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).