• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dude this is why i hate this shit, brunson done so dumb.

• superjon

Where’s Dinwiddie?

• superjon

Nevermind, just came back in.

• superstars92

The Hornets are so garbage to watch. Steal each other’s rebounds, turn down open shots to make a fancy pass that results in a TO, doesn’t swtich on defense.

It’s shocking that they are somehow competitive most games.

• DC2380

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jalen Brunson (shoulder) won’t return Saturday. https://t.co/phS2sGZDwJ

• superstars92

Malik Monk also thinks he’s MJ or something. Every shot is super tough.

• rickleese

brunson will NOT return.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

That was fun. See yall tomorrow lol

• dw12290

Brunson kills my lineups. Good night and good luck!

• FantasySultan

this is why NBA DSF sucks while MLB and NHL are good. If one guy is goes out early…you still can win/cash!

• superstars92

Delon Wright might go for 10x now…that’s probably the biggest part of this.

• monarch

@FantasySultan said...

this is why NBA DSF sucks while MLB and NHL are good. If one guy is goes out early…you still can win/cash!

Oh ya. MLB is so much fun when you pay 13k for Max Scherzer and he gives up seven runs in the first inning to the Marlins

• RipCityRings

At least my night was ruined with the first 60 seconds of my first players starting. Really ripping the band-aid off fast there.

• monarch

I’ve got a lineup with just Fro and Delon going right now. Hopefully the other three values are decent

• hypegotti

i swear if barea dont get in this game now

• superstars92

Devontae Graham currently has under 0.5x and it’s almost halftime….if you have him.

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

Delon Wright might go for 10x now…that’s probably the biggest part of this.

I have like 60 percent there on both sites. Also have like 35 percent Brunson on FD though so that’s not as cool. Also I have a ton of Dedmon which is looking pretty tenuous at this juncture, but there’s time :)

• superstars92

Andre Igodala is my random low owned guy. He’s my highest leveraged player possibly lol hope he gets like 27 FPs or something.

I have a decent amount of Delon Wright but he’s high owned overall. No Seth.

• emnj69

got curry temple collins but DFS too -always one guy does in my team

• monarch

Gafford only 18 percent? I’ve got Iggy and DJJ in the single digits.

• damionismyname

@superstars92 said...

Devontae Graham currently has under 0.5x and it’s almost halftime….if you have him.

I paired him with Brunson so at least I know I wouldnt have cashed anyways. More money down the toilet.

• mrmogz

Ya’ll talking about Delon but Seth is over 3x just nine minutes into the game at single digit ownership. Could be a 50+ night for him. Now if Graham could do some shit in the second half that would be great.

• monarch

@mrmogz said...

Ya’ll talking about Delon but Seth is over 3x just nine minutes into the game. Could be a 50+ night for him. Now if Graham could do some shit in the second half that would be great.

Are you projecting him to play 44 minutes and score 44 real points?

• Steven1974

Awesome…..41% of my lineups are dead for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).