• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

The ultimate irony is that Seth was the same price as Brunson on DK. Thought about it all day and how much that Q tag was going to lower ownership, yet here we are.

• captainwacky

Eh… I mean Curry was listed as questionable with a sore knee that popped up the day after a b2b; I don’t think it’s a spot that really warranted a ton of looking at from a logical perspective.

• mrmogz

@monarch said...

Are you projecting him to play 44 minutes and score 44 real points?

No. I’m saying he’s almost 40% of the way there after the first quarter…

• Bigb1485

Amazing that when something like that happens hes somehow not highly owned

Highest team total and hes only 19%…ok

• billythekidcowboysheat

Threw myself into the showdown, hopefully get the sour taste out of my mouth.

• yisman

I played over 300 bucks on the yahoo all day and I have Brunson

I am having a bad day

• SkateFiend

@monarch said...

Oh ya. MLB is so much fun when you pay 13k for Max Scherzer and he gives up seven runs in the first inning to the Marlins

Then your lineups without Scherzer may benefit. If you stacked the Marlins you might be in business.

NBA is the only major DFS sports that has little to no correlation. You can’t hedge your bets. You basically have to hand pick all the right plays.

I have lineups without Brunson and Graham but they might be dead already depending on what the upcoming studs do. If anyone played Brunson to make room for the studs they’re likely done.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@yisman said...

I played over 300 bucks on the yahoo all day and I have Brunson

I am having a bad day

45 on dk, 47 on fd. Annoying to no end.

• DC2380

Kevin Huerter is going to kill my lineups. Smh

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Actually forget Rozier, Dragic, Nunn, Conley etc.

The right play was to pair up Barea/Wright at Guards and then choose all high priced SF/PF/Cs…

I have 0% JJ Barea because I didn’t think Brunson would be injured 1st minute…

So looks like I won’t be winning much either. Barea is going insane.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Barea vs. Trae Young.

Who’s even better?

• damionismyname

@superstars92 said...

Actually forget Rozier, Dragic, Nunn, Conley etc.

The right play was to pair up Barea/Wright at Guards and then choose all high priced SF/PF/Cs…

I have 0% JJ Barea because I didn’t think Brunson would be injured 1st minute…

So looks like I won’t be winning much either. Barea is going insane.

nobody would have though this was the right play…ever. The Brunson injury just made it the right play.

• Awon1

Hey I played NBA today on Draft Kings. I noticed that like out of my 20 player double ups, like everyone has 10 people with the exact same lineup.

It is

Goran Dragic
    Delon Wright
    Duncan Robinson
    Maxi Kleber
    C open
    Kendrick Nunn
    F open
    Zach Levine

Does anyone know why like out of my double ups 50% of the team is the same? And it’s currently on fire so I won’t cash.

Even the single entry double ups have like 30% of the field with this team.

• rog11sm

that feeling when you have Barrea in your line up cause you need a cheap punt and then the Gafford news comes out and the pivot is too easy. OUCH

• damionismyname

Gaffe errd…

• monarch

@damionismyname said...

Gaffe errd…

He is above 1 FPPM so far at the stone minimum

• RipCityRings

The Mavs really are Trae’s kryptonite. Dude just got blocked by Seth Curry, how does that even happen?

• techndiego

Props to Monarch. nice work.

• emnj69

got three guys owned under 1.5% on same team -kelly o curry temple-rest of team all studs too-so what is the problem u say? DFS boom dreams killed

• Awon1

How is this fun when everyone has the same lineup. I play one day of NBA and this happens. Is there some lineup seller I should be aware of?

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@Awon1 said...

How is this fun when everyone has the same lineup. I play one day of NBA and this happens. Is there some lineup seller I should be aware of?

Injuries, and a team or two short handed made this a real chalky slate. It happens

• IT4MVP

DAJ killing me!!!

• damionismyname

@monarch said...

He is above 1 FPPM so far at the stone minimum

ooh, just looked, he got it going.

• Awon1

@sasmallen said...

Injuries, and a team or two short handed made this a real chalky slate. It happens

That doesn’t explain why everyone has the exact same lineup?

I get a few players might be chalky but everyone has the exact same players. For example they all have Zach Lavine and it looks like the C that fits since it’s still not locked must be Rudy Gobert and Jazz have no injuries. They don’t have Bam Adebayo who I have even though it’s the Heat Jimmy Butler who’s out.

• Awon1

In fact I have Daniel Gafford who was the first guy I put in my lineup when Bulls announced all their injuries at C. Yet the lineup that everyone has does not have him so it can’t be explained by just injuries.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.