• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

I know Beasley is priced up but I’m putting him in my LU tomorrow. He is going to prove he is better than Murray and Harris.

Yeah, I don’t even know who they’re playing tomorrow, but no D’Lo and KAT, he might take 30 shots.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Do I win the 4 point play tonight?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/86190467?uc=1887038703

Hey, sport, what about second? Would second be ok?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Do I win the 4 point play tonight?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/86190467?uc=1887038703

I think you can get 2nd at best (team in front has James), but I’m rooting for the highest place you can get!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh, they’re actually playing the Nuggets so it’s revenge too. Geez. Should be 100% owned.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

I think you can get 2nd at best (team in front has James), but I’m rooting for the highest place you can get!

Yeah, I see that now. They got in front of me with a late flurry from Nunn. Right before I posted that no one in front of me had Harden.

• Awon1

Wow dang you can get 2nd in that contest? No wonder you are a full time player. My biggest cash in a single contest was 2k and I lost half of that next two weeks.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I see that now. They got in front of me with a late flurry from Nunn. Right before I posted that no one in front of me had Harden.

I see you chose players on that team from my most hated list of players haha, so I approve in a weird sort of way. Tim Hardaway Jr is also on my list of players I don’t like since he takes so many bad shots.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I was trying to talk you down softly, but Superstars had to outright say it ;)

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Hey, sport, what about second? Would second be ok?

I guess.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

See, this is what I get for posting that. All I’ve done is go backwards, Harden has accumulated little and hope is dwindling.

• Awon1

@Pandamonious said...

I guess.

Wait I just clicked on the profile of the last 3 posters here.

Holy cow are you all full time players? You guys have won like 50-100k tournaments? Omg….dang I didn’t know this forum had professions thought it was casuals. You guys are awesome for posting here!

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Jazz Rockets first round will be an interesting series…wanna see what adjustmnets are made.

The scary part is that OKC might get 4th. Yes, that team. The one that was supposed to be tanking.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Ah, looks like 2 people ended up in front of me with Harden. Maybe Nunn can get stat corrected down about 5 or 6 points here magically.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Awon1 said...

I don’t even understand some of these plays in the so called optimizer. Why would it not choose Bam Adebayo when Jimmy Butler is out and choose Rudy Gobert instead? Why would it choose Delon Wright when he’s coming off the bench? So many things I don’t get.

I assume a lot of it was because Gobert was cheaper than Bam (although there were plenty of cash lineups, like mine, that had both). Wright was also very cheap.

You mentioned that lineup had LaVine… well at his price you’re going to have to save salary somewhere.

• Awon1

@sasmallen said...

I assume a lot of it was because Gobert was cheaper than Bam (although there were plenty of cash lineups, like mine, that had both). Wright was also very cheap.

You mentioned that lineup had LaVine… well at his price you’re going to have to save salary somewhere.

Ok thanks I just had a tough time processing.

One of the guys I played Tomas Satoransky who I thought was in a good spot was like 5% owned so it was just confusing to me. He also did nothing.

I lost a few hundred today. Maybe I’ll win a tournament one day like you guys so I can try NBA again but it looks like it’s too costly to play when I don’t subscribe to these websites. I like golf more there doesn’t seem to be duplicates

• Awon1

It looks like I am done. Down 400 bucks. I put 1.5k into the golf showdown tomrorow hope for better luck! Might increase it to 2k depending on my mood.

• BBWC_10

Wow I’m sweating for Panda right now and I can honestly say it is very rare for Harden to go 8 minutes with only 1 layup and 1 rebound, especially with RWB off the court for a while.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

Wow I’m sweating for Panda right now and I can honestly say it is very rare for Harden to go 8 minutes with only 1 layup and 1 rebound, especially with RWB off the court for a while.

Yeah, I really shouldn’t have posted anything. 2 Nunn line ups passed me, then Harden does nothing. Also realized I could have played Nunn in that line up, which would have put me ahead of the other Harden line ups.

• BBWC_10

@Awon1 said...

It looks like I am done. Down 400 bucks. I put 1.5k into the golf showdown tomrorow hope for better luck! Might increase it to 2k depending on my mood.

Maybe you went a bit too heavy if you don’t do NBA much. You must of been pretty confident in your LU. I feel I know way more about NBA than PGA but it seems WAY easier to cash in Golf. I have profited the last 3 weeks in golf and can’t remember the last time I made a good chunk in NBA. It really is at the point where there are too many sharks in the water to profit consistently

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I really shouldn’t have posted anything. 2 Nunn line ups passed me, then Harden does nothing. Also realized I could have played Nunn in that line up, which would have put me ahead of the other Harden line ups.

Ya one more 3 will get you up to 7th but I think that is as far as you can go. Still looks like a decent night for ya.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Awon1 said...

Ok thanks I just had a tough time processing.

One of the guys I played Tomas Satoransky who I thought was in a good spot was like 5% owned so it was just confusing to me. He also did nothing.

I lost a few hundred today. Maybe I’ll win a tournament one day like you guys so I can try NBA again but it looks like it’s too costly to play when I don’t subscribe to these websites. I like golf more there doesn’t seem to be duplicates

It happens. I’m down too for tonight (even though my lineup is above the money line in cash games lol). Oh well, have NASCAR to look forward to tomorrow.

• Jeezylives

I won a February freeze ticket..not sure what for, but I hope I get to choose and use it for the nba contest on the 25th

• Awon1

Wow umm guys sorry for the premature loss.

I turned off the game since I thought I lost but somehow Donovan Mitchell got like a ton of fantasy points late? I was like 15 fantasy points behind Gobert lineups like I posted 30 mins ago on the previous page and somehow Gobert got nothing and Mitchell got it? I passed all of those teams that had Gobert plus others.

What happened that’s crazy. I was winning 0 now winning 720. The only things not cashing are tournaments teams. All my double ups and 5 man are cashing.

• JustDFSin

@sasmallen said...

It happens. I’m down too for tonight (even though my lineup is above the money line in cash games lol). Oh well, have NASCAR to look forward to tomorrow.

He literally did nothing 5 or 6 fantasy points I had him as well along with Brunson’s 1 minute

• captainwacky

@Awon1 said...

Wow umm guys sorry for the premature loss.

I turned off the game since I thought I lost but somehow Donovan Mitchell got like a ton of fantasy points late? I was like 15 fantasy points behind Gobert lineups like I posted 30 mins ago on the previous page and somehow Gobert got nothing and Mitchell got it? I passed all of those teams that had Gobert plus others.

What happened that’s crazy. I was winning 0 now winning 720. The only things not cashing are tournaments teams. All my double ups and 5 man are cashing.

Apology accepted; this is the meanest thing anyone has ever done to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.