• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Miami ( -13.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Awon1

That’s crazy I cashed since Mitchell somehow outscored Gobert by over 15 fantasy points all in one quarter or so. I had a guy with under 10 fantasy points in Satoransky too. Crazy.

Now I’m definitely putting 2k on golf tomrorow I feel like it’s a free roll.

• Awon1

@BBWC_10 said...

Maybe you went a bit too heavy if you don’t do NBA much. You must of been pretty confident in your LU. I feel I know way more about NBA than PGA but it seems WAY easier to cash in Golf. I have profited the last 3 weeks in golf and can’t remember the last time I made a good chunk in NBA. It really is at the point where there are too many sharks in the water to profit consistently

Oh I don’t feel like it’s fun unless I put something worthwhile I can win. Winning like 40 dollars feels kinda lame and not fun.

I don’t actually mind losing 400 or 2k in golf. I hate losing but the actual amount isn’t what bothers me it’s just losing that does. I try not to exceed 2k a week in NFL or golf though since I made a promise to myself I can only lose half of my weekly paycheck at most.

• Jeezylives

^^ willing to lose 50% of your weekly paycheck? This guy deff isn’t married

• JustDFSin

@Jeezylives said...

Or have kids

• Herf

Even with 2 fantasy points out of Brunson I still barely held on to cash in my double up. I switched out Brunson for White on the majority of lineups and faired quite well. I loved the lower ownership on Collins tonight and the fade on Gobert.

I haven’t had a night in awhile where everything cashed.

• Awon1

@Jeezylives said...

No of course not I mentioned that earlier today. I was shocked when the user Pandamonious said he was married, had kids, and was a full time player without another job. It was quite impressive but I look at his record and I understand why. There would be no way I could do that for a living.

I just like gambling but it’s mainly on golf and football since I really only have weekends free and have no time during the week. I go to Vegas a few times a year with my buddy and I always end up losing a few thousand since I play craps knowing I’ll lose. But I still do it. I know that’s probably sounds terrible but I honestly just like the thrill. I’ll need to stop if I get married or have more responsibility.

• yisman

disgusting day

on to tomorrow

Draymond is out

• Awon1

I actually don’t think losing half your weekly paycheck is that irresponsible. I don’t really have anything else to spend it on anyways might as well spend it on entertainment. I would never watch football as much if I didn’t gamble.

• Awon1

Thanks to all the posters explaining some of the concepts to me tonight. I got lucky to win but I don’t think NBA is right for me. I don’t know how to use these optimizers and I feel like long term it wouldn’t be fun for me to keep losing so I’ll stick with my niche.

For anyone doing golf tomrorow I plan on putting Justin Thomas into all my lineups so he’s my ride or die.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@Awon1 said...

I actually don’t think losing half your weekly paycheck is that irresponsible. I don’t really have anything else to spend it on anyways might as well spend it on entertainment. I would never watch football as much if I didn’t gamble.

I get it. I had a good job at a young age and before I was married I put a decent amount of each check towards my “entertainment”. Enjoy it while you can!

• MickyD10970

@superstars92 said...

I made fun of Coby White and Cam Reddish in the past.

They both might be in the GPP winning lineup.

You may all make fun of me. (I faded both)

I always laugh about your hate for Reddish ( I actually agree mostly) but I played him and Coby on FanDuel tonight and had my best night in forever. Missed 1st in the $7.77 by 8 points ( took 7th) also 3rd in the $9.99. it’s kind of crazy how 1st is $50k and 7th is $1000 though. I really thought about Dedman instead of Tristan Thompson but when Love was out thought Thompson had more upside. Would have taken 2nd had I done so but still my best night ever on FanDuel

• Jeezylives

Congrats Micky.

• MickyD10970

@superstars92 said...

Add DeAndre Ayton to the list.

3 guys I make fun of a lot. 3 guys if you chose them you would be

My 2nd best lineup had Ayton and Reddish and scored 400 on FanDuel for some nice finished also 😊 Ayton has been a stellar play lately. ( Not saying he makes the team any better, but definitely putting up fantasy numbers) He was my center in most lineups tonight.

• MickyD10970

Thank you Jeezy.

• tmarohl

How did the self proclaimed “Best Player in The World” look tonight?

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I’m sure Marbury killed it in China tonight.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I’m sure Marbury killed it in China tonight.

That would be “Starbury” to you :)

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Pride goeth before destruction, etc.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Pride goeth before destruction, etc.

Was Rachel Thicc tonight? She blocked me on twitter for pointing out that she said that Lebron should be MVP after she pointed out he is carrying all that Kobe weight. Just posted her clip, and she obviously didn’t appreciate being called out for her own words.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Was Rachel Thicc tonight? She blocked me on twitter for pointing out that she said that Lebron should be MVP after she pointed out he is carrying all that Kobe weight. Just posted her clip, and she obviously didn’t appreciate being called out for her own words.

That’s interesting, you’d think her skin would be a little thicker by now (no pun intended).
    I have no idea what she said tonight. The reason my roommate records games and waits a while to start watching them is so we can fast forward through the commercials and the halftime shows. It’s so much less annoying that way.

• miggs6876

On a side note, the 76ers are a mess. Not sure what happened but they are light years away from competing for a championship. Seems like they don’t gel well as a team. Maybe it had to do with Simmons being out.

• wcsd832

Managed to cash on FD w/ 353. The 14 from J-Rich and 2 from Brunson cost me.

• miggs6876

@Awon1 said...

Oh I don’t feel like it’s fun unless I put something worthwhile I can win. Winning like 40 dollars feels kinda lame and not fun.

I don’t actually mind losing 400 or 2k in golf. I hate losing but the actual amount isn’t what bothers me it’s just losing that does. I try not to exceed 2k a week in NFL or golf though since I made a promise to myself I can only lose half of my weekly paycheck at most.

Long as you can afford it and enjoy it. When one or both aren’t present its time to stop. With that said, I can’t help but to feel a little envious. Good luck tomorrow.

• miggs6876

@wcsd832 said...

Managed to cash on FD w/ 353. The 14 from J-Rich and 2 from Brunson cost me.

Strange kind of night. I went with the raw points theory and played Westbrook, Harden, and Giannis. Managed to min cash despite missing with a couple of guys.

• wcsd832

The low owned Nunn and Collins saved me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.